[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNIE CHAMPAIGN IS OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
He's supporters spent the last 3 weeks bombarding New York and ignored the 5 states that vote on April 26. I guess they thought a win in NY would give them overwhelming momentum and it would carry over next week. Now that they lost, Phonebanking will decrease and so will donations, and they can't afford that with only 1 week to make up ground on PB (pic related)

April 26 will be the in end of bernie
>>
File: 1434737781138.png (373 KB, 598x419) Image search: [Google]
1434737781138.png
373 KB, 598x419
>>71504589
Good riddance.
>>
>>
>>71507601
that kid needs to die
>>
>>71507673
definitely poe's law just look at my wife's black lover
>>
>>71507937
https://www.reddit.com/user/Spider-DeepInMySoul
>>
>>71507601
>My wife's lover

:^)

If there is any bright side to this though it's that a shit ton of Bernie supporters are probably getting red-pilled about Niggers. Also, the more people that see Shillary for the succubus that she is, the better.
>>
It's really strange that Bernie's supporters seem to care more about his campaign than Bernie himself.

Seriously, think about it. A huge amount of the money was donated through reddit, not officially associated with the campaign itself. All of the phonebanking and whatnot was organized through reddit, not by Bernie. And despite it being clear to me as an outsider that Sanders isn't going to win against a political machine like Hillary, and this being pretty blatantly obvious months ago, these people still continue to throw away their time and money supporting their candidate, who has no chance of winning and doesn't even seem to care that much.

Sanders himself even "posted" (someone wrote a press-release) on the subreddit and the gist of it was "thanks reddit btw we can still win so donate some money ok thanks" and.. people actually did.

Do these people not understand that a political campaign for PRESIDENT is a very complex and well-thought out process and you probably can't just win by throwing money at it at the very last minute and spamming people with phonecalls saying pls vote for bernie because reddit told me to. These people actually don't understand that money and energy invested into something like this doesn't automatically correlate with huge results, especially when campaigning against someone who has probably been planning this campaign since her previous loss
>>
>>71504589
IF WE WARP REALITY THEN BERNIE STILL HAS A CHANCE!
HERE'S MY LIFE SAVINGS, MATCH ME!
>>
>>71508206
Is that the poster? I thought/think it was a joke at first but that person rambles a lot and looks up a lot of shit. Probably provides for his wife and while he's in reddit she's on a date with some nigger.
>>
>>71508515
yes, found at this thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/Shitstatistssay/comments/4flh61/a_sanders_supporter_shows_his_true_colours_after/
looks like real account
>>
Pretty depressing, honestly. I don't support him and will vote Gary Johnson this November just like I did back in 2012, but I can sympathize with an anti-establishment movement going up against the machine and losing. Also, I like to root for the underdog. And finally, he's only of the extremely few politicians I've seen with any semblance of mainstream support that has seemed like a genuine human being instead of a robot/shill or some asshole fueled by power and greed.
>>
>>71508264
The vast majority of people voting for shillary are doing so for the following reasons:

1) She's a woman and they want a female president.
2) They're old, boomers, they know she is a woman, recognize her name, that's all they care about.
3) Niggers. They know nothing about politics, but in their primitive baboon-brains they think "YO WHO DAT? CLINTON? SHE GOOD I KNO HER SHE GOOD!" and then they cast their ballots.
4) Other low-information voters who have barely been following the election and barely know either candidates stances. Vote simply on name recognition as well.

These people just happen to make up the vast majority of voters as well. They don't give a shit about all the scandals surrounding her. They don't care that she makes more for a 1 hours speech than the vast majority of people make in 10 years. They don't care that she has been bought and paid for by special interests. They don't care that she deserves to be indicted on criminal charges for her email server. They don't even know about half that shit probably.

Rational people can see right through what a slimy and corrupt cunt she really is. If she becomes president I will loose all faith in this shitty ass political process. I'd take 8 years of Trump over her rotten ass any day. At least Trump has character.
>>
>>71508264
They ate unemployed art majors, they like to pretend they have somthing to do.
>>
File: 1421905350711.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1421905350711.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>71508739
>they ate unemployed art majors
>>
>>71507601
>We kind white college kids know what's best for them dumb minorities.

Libs are the most racists fucks I have ever know, I should know, I'm minority and they box me in my little spot all the time. Sometimes I imagine I kick them in their crotch with all my might.
>>
>>71504589
we can help him phone call :^)
>>
>>71507601
its very clear you wrote that, anon
>>
File: asdaeqw.jpg (55 KB, 923x356) Image search: [Google]
asdaeqw.jpg
55 KB, 923x356
>>
>>71504589
REEEEEE You could have phonebanked!
>>
>>71509232
>starting a revolution by running for president
Right.
>>
>>71507601
Its a fucking trolling, who the fuck falls for it?
>>
>>71507601
>My wife's lover is a black man
Not so subtle are you?
>>
>>71508264
Most people who are outspoken on politics consider themselves better informed than the general public. The people who go around phonebanking or campaigning for a candidate think that people will support them if only they are informed about their policies.

It is a combination of delusion and arrogance.
>>
>>71509232

>>71507601
Too bad that you needed to write the "wife's lover".
>>
>>71507601
Holy shit, this might be real reddit.com/user/polylov
>>
>>71510002
respect if is troll thats dedication
>>
>>71507601
I love it but it can't be real.
>>
>>71509588
>>71509643
>>71509971
>>71510002
>>71510152
I didn't write this.
Found it on this thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/Shitstatistssay/comments/4flh61/a_sanders_supporter_shows_his_true_colours_after/
And this s the user
>https://www.reddit.com/user/Spider-DeepInMySoul
>>
>>71507601
>he'll give you dem programs
>it's what you need to escape the ghetto

this triggers me so hard, you can't imagine.
>>
>>71510227
wrong user sorry
https://www.reddit.com/user/polylov
>>
>>71510227
THE MEMES GUYS !
THEY ARE ALIVE !
>>
File: FwBpxUP.jpg.png (513 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FwBpxUP.jpg.png
513 KB, 720x960
Top kek
>>
>>71509232
He was a bludger till 40 then somehow got into the senate and has passed three bills which were basically renaming things.
Some strong leader right there.
>>
>>71510480
lol

is that Mariah gutowski, known lefty fascist?
>>
>>71507601
>no Bernie special snowflake rank and state flair
You almost had me, almost
>>
>>71510539
Don't forget that this "god among men" spent 5.6 MILLION DOLLARS on ads in New York and STILL LOST

How could you rationalize voting for someone that is this fucking bad with money to lead our country?
>>
>>71504589
I seriously want to 'phone bank' for Bernie

See how many memes I can drop and how many times I can play audio of a toilet flushing and whatnot before they hang up on me.
>>
>>71507601
Maybe they are voting for Hillary because she isn't someone with a completely idiotic vision for the American economy.
>>
File: Derp.jpg (178 KB, 969x864) Image search: [Google]
Derp.jpg
178 KB, 969x864
>>71510299
I'm confused.
>>
>>71507601
Gold! Pure gold!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.