[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain to me the logic of pic related? Legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Can someone please explain to me the logic of pic related?

Legal immigrants use more welfare than native born citizens and illegals can't get welfare at all.

Legal immigrants are used by corporations (like Trump and Silicon Valley) to depress the wages of Americans. (Spoiler Alert: STEM worker shortage is a lie perpetuated by Silicon Valley jews to import Indians and Chinese workers)

Legal immigrants file paperwork to come here unlike illegals who literally risk their lives to come here like previous immigrants who sailed across the Atlantic.
>>
Illegals not receiving welfare is just a myth
>>
>illegals can't get welfare at all.
First time on the internet?
>>
Wife was illegal, served as an Army medic for her citizenship.

God damn I wish I could know the feeling of getting handed a pass to a future.
>>
>>71503251
>>71503224

illegal immigrant households can receive welfare benefits but that's only if their children are us citizens. so it's us citizens receiving welfare not illegals.

furthermore
>The U.S. Social Security Administration estimated that in 2013 undocumented immigrants—and their employers—paid $13 billion in payroll taxes alone for benefits they will never get. They can receive schooling and emergency medical care, but not welfare or food stamps.
>>
let me explain this to you simply:

Countries have LAWS in order to maintain order and civility

When a countries LAWS are not followed, it is a sign of degeneration

When there are laws that you, and a majority of Americans, disagree with, you are represented and vote to change the law

If you don't enforce the law, then there is no democracy.

Yes, all immigrants suck. But you must vote and be heard. Ignoring that = anarchy
>>
>>71503418
so if congress passed outlawing gun ownership you'd blindly follow because not following laws is a "sign of degeneration"

do you determine what is right and wrong based off of laws? thats fucked up
>>
File: Mountain_Lion_1.jpg (29 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
Mountain_Lion_1.jpg
29 KB, 397x600
If they couldn't vote I'd care a whole lot less about illegals, but...they just perpetuate a cycle that leads this country to shit.

It would be treason...but you know...
>>
>>71503156

>Legal immigrants obey the laws and see benefits as a result

>This is somehow wrong
>>
>>71503376
>so it's us citizens receiving welfare not illegals.
Stop spreading lies liberal

http://cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
>>
>>71503652
>cis.org

not a legitimate source. into the trash it goes.
>>
>>71503649
legal immigrant detected.

so its ok for someone to come to this country and claim benefits? i thought people liked legal immigration because legal immigrants are supposed to fill job shortages not sit around and collect food stamps.
>>
>>71503568
Yes, I would give up my guns if I decided that living in America outweighed that. Doing otherwise would be illegal. Liberal democracy must be preserved.
>>
>>71504332
so do u not have principles?

like cant u see how much of a cuck you are.
>>
>>71503156
Not all illegals risk their lives. Just get a visa fly on over, don't leave when it expires.

Easy as that.

Pretty much any dumb slav/sand nigger/too-far-for-fence-hop spic that doesn't have a high wage family member doing shit in the States does that shit.

The loop hole is to just marry a legal citizen and crawl your way to a green card. Any fucker that cheated their way in this way need more than a boot.
>>
>>71503376

Illegal immigrants cost the US $180B/y

Shh.

It's time to stop.

>>71503568

Guns are a right.

Immigrating to a nation is not.

Shhhh. It's time to stop.
>>
>>71504418
>attacks legal immigrants in an attempt to get people to eventually defend illegal immigrants
I see right through you, libtard faggot. You are trying to say that there is no difference between the two. There obviously are or else legal immigration would be on the fucking chopping block. Not one presidential candidate is addressing it because no one in there right mind would even fucking try. No one except a shithead like you.

You failed. Now go fuck yourself, libtard.
>>
>>71505068
but guns are a right only because the constitution says so. so if we amended the constitution and included the right of free movement you'd be ok with it?
>>
>>71505068
also for ur first point ur going to need a citation because i googled that figure and all i found were articles saying that the economy would GAIN $180 billion by legalizing immigrants.
>>
Legal immigrant reporting in.
In order to get a visa I had to submit my clean criminal record.
While any criminal can illegally cross the border, like the fucked up drug dealers who were decapitating people.
>>
>>71505265
>There obviously are or else legal immigration would be on the fucking chopping block. Not one presidential candidate is addressing it because no one in there right mind would even fucking try.

lol another legal immigrant.

you really think that anyone wants to piss off facebook, apple or google by cutting off their supply of cheap programmers and engineers? especially considering the fact that trump used legal immigrants to cut costs for his business...

also not a libtard faggot. i support the free market and free movement of people.

thanks for exposing urself as a liberal collectivist/statist
>>
>>71505350
You'd have to amend the Constitution first.

Good luck with that :^).
>>
>>71505431
>While any criminal can illegally cross the border, like the fucked up drug dealers who were decapitating people.

[citation needed]

this has been disproven several times
>>
>>71505417

>ur

Nope. No, no no.

>gain 180 billion

Source.

>>71505350

No.

Guns are a right. Immigration is not.
>>
>>71505689

>urself
>>
>>71504024

but as a result that's less jobs for native born americans

i can't get a job tho

i work from home coding because of my anti-social personality disorder

YES A PSYCH DIAGNOSED IT
>>
>>71503568
Yeah, you're comparing apples and oranges. Illegal immigration is not a constitutional right, faggotshit.
If you can't follow laws that contribute to a strong nation and society while respecting individual freedom of the CITIZEN first and foremost, you are the problem, Carl.
>>
>>71503156
>Illegals can't get welfare at all.
Wrong. In some states, they can even vote.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.