[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me how Trump could possibly win the election against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1459883544937.jpg (248 KB, 1280x1400) Image search: [Google]
1459883544937.jpg
248 KB, 1280x1400
Explain to me how Trump could possibly win the election against Shillary, while not getting the minority or women vote?
>>
>>71502766
Fuck you Raphael...
>>
First post best post
>>
>>71502766
He gets the white vote
>>
>>71502766
If Romney had won 71 percent of the Hispanic vote, he still loses. If he had gotten four points more of the white vote, he would have won.

Who should Republicans be going for, especially with Bernie pulling away a lot of whites from Hillary with anti-trade anti-establishment talking points?
>>
>>71502766
>Explain to me how Trump could possibly win the election against Shillary, while not getting the minority or women vote?

He cant.
She is basically guaranteed to be the next president.
It didn't have to be this way, but the GOP allowed and helped too much dissemination the for Trump occur.
He can't win. Period
>>
>>71502766
He won't and he can't.
Not because of "woman and minority votes".
It's because America is leaning more to the dem side more than ever.
Consider the NY primaries. Democrats had just about double the amount of votes.
It wasn't even close.

This is true for almost every other state. Democrats are either voting more or are in greater numbers.

It's a cold hard fact.
America will be blue in November and we will all pay for it.
>>
>>71503547
>Bernie Fags will vote for Trump
They are the most anti-Trump people out there. They will never vote for trump.
>>
>>71502766
This is when Melania and Ivanka come in.
>>
>women and minorities basically decide the election

This is upsetting.
>>
>>71503626
hillary is the one funding all the anti trump stuff
>>
File: FFS.jpg (562 KB, 1440x1007) Image search: [Google]
FFS.jpg
562 KB, 1440x1007
>>71503564
Senate and House have swung to the right....

/r/politics and John Oliver are not the majority of America

Republican turnout has been dominating democrat turnout
>>
>>71503626
Only the Tumblr section of Bernie supporters.

The reddit/bro segment will be much more willing because he's an anti-establishment candidate. Independents are also more likely to vote Trump over Hillary and many of them support Bernie.
>>
>>71502766

That mask is the other way around. Hitler is Trump. Fix it.
>>
>>71503691
I've been to 3 trump rallies. The protestors are 99% bernie fans.

I've talked to a few. They don't like hillary but will vote for her to stop trump.it's the same with all my friends from high school in mass and college in new york. They love bernie, hate hillary, but hate trump most of all.
>>
just wait until Trump destroys her in the debates. it will be a bloody mess
>>
>>71502766
>Explain to me how Trump could possibly win the election against Shillary, while not getting the minority or women vote?

Men will simply not allow their wives or slaves to vote. Problem solved
>>
>>71504085
The shitposters at /r/politics don't represent the mostly white independents out in rural America pulled by Hernie's message.
>>
File: 1401493389210.jpg (101 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1401493389210.jpg
101 KB, 400x399
>>71502766
If you need their votes to win, why are they called the "minority"?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.