[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1447885694222.jpg (467 KB, 1995x1201) Image search: [Google]
1447885694222.jpg
467 KB, 1995x1201
/Pol/ why do we hate Ted Cruz? Isnt he the extreme right wing man we have been wanting for years?
>>
>>71502298
bob dole
>>
This kinda surprised me too.

It's probably a combination of Trump's authoritarian rhetoric, Cruz's evangelical views, and the appeal of populism to the uneducated masses.
>>
Good points you have there. I'm cruzmissile now.
>>
>>71502298
he is fine

"our" opinion is set by whoever spams the most, and the spammers are determined to spam that the only acceptable candidate is Trump.

unfortunately, neither Trump or Cruz will get the nomination. thats why Kasich isn't dropping out. if they can stop both of them from getting 1237, they can give it to Kasich as a "reward" and let hillary win the election, continuing the growth of government.
>>
We like Frogs here. Not too fond of Rodents
>>
File: 1460672110102.png (2 MB, 1565x1007) Image search: [Google]
1460672110102.png
2 MB, 1565x1007
>>71502298
>>71502604

Ted Cruz is literally a puppet of the far-left jewish establishment.
>>
>>71502298
He's pro amnesty
Automatic into the trash
>>
>muh flat tax

literally who gets excited about this

not even rich people want it because he would abolish the IRS and shut down the government
>>
File: cruz trump.jpg (58 KB, 895x810) Image search: [Google]
cruz trump.jpg
58 KB, 895x810
>>71502298
After Paul dropped out, Cruz was always clearly the best choice. Trump is a populist who appeals to the uneducated masses. His trade policy is economically illiterate and dangerous.

>pic related
You know how this battle ends :^)
>>
>>71502755
How so?

The Israel lobby (what I assume you mean by Jewish establishment) has more friends on the right than the left, especially with Obama's strained relations with Bibi.
>>
>>71502298
It's cause he's half spic.

And I don't even hate him or anything, but Conservatives are gonna vote for a white guy over a mostly white guy any day.
>>
>>71502892
Fuck off
>>
>>71502298
He took the leftwing route and said Trump was "inspiring violence" at his rallies. Will never forgive him for that.
>>
>>71502298
Because he holds the bible high
puts it down
then
he
lies
>>
>>71503117

ALL jews are anti-white and anti-American. Even the "right-wing" ones true allegiance is to Israel.
>>
>>71502298
Twisted lying deceiving rat
corrupted at the highest level of Jewry
>>
>>71503243
You know I'm right.
>>
>>71503306
Why do you think this?

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/10/jewish-american-beliefs-attitudes-culture-survey-overview.pdf

This study refutes that, stating that only 30% of American Jews feel "very attached" to Israel (page 13)
It also states that 89% of Jews say that a person can be Jewish if they are strongly critical of Israel (page14)

I'm sure some American Jews hold allegiance to Israel over the US, but I would say that group is definitely a minority.
>>
>>71502298
Why is there a valknut on that flag?
>>
>>71504122
its the flag of /pol/
>>
>>71502298
El Rato is full of cringe, no ugly televangelist will get support from 4chinz. Sad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.