[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a coincidence that the most redpilled nations in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: typical finn.jpg (39 KB, 361x557) Image search: [Google]
typical finn.jpg
39 KB, 361x557
Is it a coincidence that the most redpilled nations in Europe are Uralic peoples, Finns and Hungarians? They were also well represented in the Waffen SS volunteer divisions.
>>
I'm Hungarian, what my grandma shows me on her Facebook that her friends write about the refugee crisis is like reading a /pol/ discussion.
>>
>>71502130
Not really, Slavs are just as redpilled if not more and they weren't exactly popular with Hitler. I think it's caused by lower living standards because too much comfort will make you complacent. I will admit that Finns are an anomaly in this regard, though. As far as I know, they have it pretty comfy.
>>
>>71502130
Honestly the whole 'finno ugric uralic hungarian' meme has to stop. They're just uppity slavs. Same with Germans. Of White Western Europeans, only Celts and Anglos remain in any significant number.
>>
>>71503650
It might just be their proximity to Russia, I think this is the problem in the west right now. We have very few actual problems but people love to complain so we come up with nonexistent issues to fight and complain about.
>>
>>71503807
Hungarians are not Slavs
>>
File: janos ader.jpg (96 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
janos ader.jpg
96 KB, 300x400
>>71503485
For God's sake, your last president looks like Charles Bronson (a tatar). Hungarians are not white. They are Siberians.

Whites are genetically easy to cuck. Siberians not so much.

>>71503807
Shouldn't you be sucking Abdullah's circumcised cock, limey? Anglos and other Nordics (Swedes are the prime example) are megacucks.
>>
>>71503935
It's okay, I'm half Polish so I have the light skin and blue eyes
>>
>>71503650
Tbh /pol/ overestimates our state of redpillnes. Our goverment is cucked and population is as well.
>>
>>71504107
Finns never seemed really different from other Scandinavians to me honestly, except maybe Sweden.
>>
>>71503485
my granny when she was alive, was more /pol/ than /pol/ could ever be.

this woman was MAGYAR STRONK!! FUCKING TRIANON, FUCKING TURK KILL TURK, WORST TURK SMELL, YOU LET FUCKING CIGANY IN HOUSE!?!?!? YOU FUCKING RETARD NO CHILD OF MINE BASTARD, THEY ARE ROACHES, THEY LAY EGGS EVERYWHERE, MUST BURN CARPET NOW. FUCKING ESTONIANS, ALL DYSLEXIC HOMOSEXUALS AND GRAVE ROBBERS( big thing with her about russians and balts being necrophilliacs for some reason), YOU STAY TO YOUR OWN KIND BOY, FIND NICE MAGYAR GIRL (fat chance of that happening granny, they are all ashamed of being hungarian thanks to grandmothers like you)

she was the grandmother from malcom in the middle except she smoked more, beat up a cop in a pizza place in Seaside NJ, and Wildwood NJ, and a pepperidge farms store, and was banned from the Krausers chain for attempted racketeering for free parliments and coffee.

she was fucking scary when she got mad, which was often, but she did love us, and i miss her, even though shes been gone for so long. I wish my mom would have learned the language and taught it to us so we could have something of our heritage, and to scare the coloreds with.
>>
>>71504107
Your population is mixed with Swedes. That may be why.
>>
They're just as cucked as the rest of east europe. The most redpilled country so far is Poland.
>>
>>71504674
Hungarian grannies are the best, I remember telling mine I converted to judaism, she got up and started slapping me in the face with her slipper and told me I'm a good catholic boy Kek.
>>
>>71504823
my granny would have hit me with a shovel. she was fucking gangster. my cousins were terrified of her and these nightmare fuel fairy tales about vampires and shit, that she never told us, since we were younger, and couldnt fully understand it well enough to shit ourselves in terror.
>>
>>71504773
This desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.