[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEXICAN ALIEN HATE THREAD Legal Mexican American here feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1461121770488.jpg (86 KB, 374x401) Image search: [Google]
1461121770488.jpg
86 KB, 374x401
MEXICAN ALIEN HATE THREAD

Legal Mexican American here

feels horrible to know that libcucks support the mass immigration of stupid unskilled workers who suck the economy`s blood through welfare

IQ tests and personal achievements of individuals should determine if someone can immigrate

>I have a professionally tested IQ of 130, ive lived here my whole life. My father immigrated with a visa because he works at a high position in VISA credit card company
>>
Democrats just love to ship illegals in to vote for democrats.
They promised all those taco farters so much shit to vote for the burro party.
I hope you vote republican.
>>
>>71501345
you have to go back
>>
>>71501550
Im voting trump
>>
>>71501550

personally, i think that is ancillary, they just want to virtue signal. None of these libtards have even spent one entire minute thinking about what illegal immigration actually does.

While i do find it very disturbing whites are being out bred by cockroaches, first and foremost illegal immigrants severely hurts mexican and black neighborhoods. all that crime isn't taking place in the suburbs, its taking place in the poorest parts of town. like vultures they swoop in and ravish like pestilence. the lines for the gibs get longer, hospitals are vastly understaffed, resulting in clusterfuck emergency rooms because one of the first things spics know about America is that we can't turn people away at the emergency room, so like inbred niggers, they go there for their common ailments clogging the system up for everyone.

I could go on and on, but soon the only solution will be RWDS
>>
>>71501345
Racist. Hitler.
>>
>>71501345
There is no Mexican in American Paco your either AMERICAN OR MEXICAN choose only one faggot.
>>
>>71501345
Not an immigrant but I am half hispanic. You said "HATE" so... ok

I HATE THE FUCKING LANGUAGE. FUCK SPANISH.

The fucking language sounds like audible cancer. What's worse is that 80% of Spanish women over a 30 years old speak little to no English. You can't get a job where I live if you don't speak Spanish (to reiterate: it's difficult to get hired in America because you don't speak Spanish), and sometimes I see Spanish employees that CAN'T EVEN SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH. I go to Subways and the new guy there doesn't know what "ranch" means. What the fuck, we got Pablo fresh off the boat... Also, the language sounds like shit. I don't know, man, it just does.
>>
>>71502219
AMERICAN ALL THE WAY

I just saying that I originated from mexico, I really dont give a shit about Mexican culture

Id love to be a texan desu
>>
File: 1459878529434.jpg (141 KB, 800x921) Image search: [Google]
1459878529434.jpg
141 KB, 800x921
OP here

Trump all the way!
>>
>>71501345
I fucking hate chincanos. You can be proud of your race/ethnicity but these fucks are proud of mexico itself and put mexican flags over American flags. Legal or not, chicanos are fuckers. Being an illegal just makes it worse. And californians are trying to let illegals get licenses to drive and the abilty to vote. They want to allow illegal beans to vote for US elections. Fucking hell.

You seem ok op, just call yourself American of Mexican descent, we shouldn't be using hyphenated American anymore.
>>
>>71502664
Good point my friend will be using that term, never spoken any more spanish than I needed to with my family
>>
>>71501345
If this pic is real isn't that a threat?
>>
>>71502664
They are parasite's with no identity they deserve nothing for they are weak minded.
>>
Read vdare.com to keep yourself up-to-date on the latest treasonous activities of Mexico, Mexicans, and the whole mestizo fifth column. Google Steve Sailer + pigmentocracy and find out what awaits America (Latin American racial caste system) if Trump doesn't win. We are SO FUCKED.
>>
>>71502465
Reject your genes and anserty brother embrace gods choosen culture WHITE AMERICAN CULTURE!
>>
File: 49.png (100 KB, 241x207) Image search: [Google]
49.png
100 KB, 241x207
>>71501345
>cropping out the sign holder
nice, totally not a shill
>>
>>71501345

this one is better tbqh lad

>>71500807
>>
>>71502664
>shouldn't be using hyphenated American anymore.

Truth.
>>
>>71501345
You're American Mexican, brother.

America First
>>
reposting my story from another thread
>be Floridian
>a lot of illegals
>go to school with a Mexican girl who came here illegally
>been here since she was 11
>super sexy, easily 10/10 (for a Mexican, obviously can't compare to a 10/10 white woman)
>friends all through school
>both go our separate ways for college
>I come home during the summer to work a summer job and make some money
>turns out she is working there too
>we reconnect and hang out a few times
>start a summer fling
>eventually we start talking about fetishes
>she tells me she is into rapeplay
>sounds fun to me
>eventually turns into roleplaying as a border patrol agent and her as a young girl crossing the border
>my dick couldn't get more diamonds
>tfw she was probably raped coming here
>don't care still hot as fuck
>she wants to try out my fantasies too
>roleplay as an ICE agent who finds her here illegally and she has to fuck me or I'll deport her
>she's crying the whole time but she orgasms like crazy
>she loves it
>fast forward to the end of summer
>one day we are with some other people and politics comes up
>without thinking I immediately say I really like Trump
>ohshit.jpg
>she bursts out crying, leaves, sends me a lengthy text message telling me I am a sick fucker and that she never wants to hear/see me again. She tells me she feels like I actually raped her
>summer ends and I go back to school
Hell of a summer.
>>
>>71503514
Should have called ICE to deport her ass back to Mexico while you had the chance.
>>
File: attemptedrobbery.png (47 KB, 1018x753) Image search: [Google]
attemptedrobbery.png
47 KB, 1018x753
>>71503514
>>
File: 2016-04-20.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-20.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>71501345
Mom I'm changing the world!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.