[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Monarchy/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
How do you pommie cunts feel that your future sovereign lord is JUSTing before he's even risen to power? Should he be denied the throne?
>>
>>71500922
Literally who cares

t. someone with better hair than everyone on this board
>>
wow, hard to believe he's only 28
>>
I think it makes him looks distinguished, compare him to Harry who looks like a lad
>>
All around me are familiar faces...
>>
>>71501200
prince harry isn't even prince charles's son
>>
>>71501381

I'm not really bothered, he isn't going to be taking the throne
>>
>>71501530
the queen will never die, right? She just keeps getting replaced by clones.
>>
>>71501703

She'll hold out until Charles is done for then she'll pass away, the only thing keeping her going is the nightmares she's having about a Charles monarchy
>>
>>71501530

I thought the real Queen died in 1965, the one we see today is just a robot
>>
File: kong harald medvedev.jpg (90 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
kong harald medvedev.jpg
90 KB, 650x434
>>71500922
Why are the english monarchs so sickly-looking and slight?

Compare to our dear king, a very robust authoritative physique, even in his advanced age.
>>
>>71502082
a fucking manlet...
>>
>>71500922
No. It's his by right of descent. That's how monarchy works. It gives you a wasp head of state trained from birth till the end of time. Who or what he is doesn't matter, since he has literally no power. All he needs to do is be white. Republicanism will guarantee you a muslim nigger within the next 50 years max. Women will vote for it just to virtue signal to their peers that they aren't racist. They will then turn your democracy into an anti-white tyranny by signing executive orders in secret all day long.
>>
>>71501200
Jesus fucking christ is that the outline of africa on his bracelet? what a fuckin faggot

also people have always told me I look like prince harry.
>>
>>71502082
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
>>71502082
king harald seems like a top bloke
>>
>>71502204
He's 79 years old dude.

And I mean, he is around 180cm, so it's not all that bad.

The notable thing is how broadly built he is though, he looks very commanding in near any instance.
>>
>>71502082
>Why are the english monarchs so sickly-looking and slight?

50 generations of german incest
>>
>>71500922
That's some hair you got.
>>
>>71500922
He's such a fucking dork.

His wife looks like she's 50 already too.
>>
>>71502082
alt for norge til dovre faller
>>
>>71502549
His face looks like it was made to eat Muslim cock.

What a fortunate coincidence.
>>
File: 1460731289749[1].jpg (524 KB, 2074x1116) Image search: [Google]
1460731289749[1].jpg
524 KB, 2074x1116
>How do you pommie cunts feel that your future sovereign lord is JUSTing before he's even risen to power?

he is a cuck.

> Should he be denied the throne?

No, I'd like to see big boss type show of the cuckingham palace where niggers are fucking Kate while the "king" tries to govern a majority muslim country.
>>
>>71500922
>Should he be denied the throne?
His hair line says yes
But personally I think the British people should kill them since they're all Danish and not even remotely english
>>
> brits
> true monarchy

The last legitimate King of England was Charles I. Everyone after has been cucked by plebs and lacks divine mandate
>>
File: sye9e860-e1371126728756.jpg (1 MB, 1734x2391) Image search: [Google]
sye9e860-e1371126728756.jpg
1 MB, 1734x2391
>>71503148
Absolutely uncalled for and rude.
>>
>>71503421
He flooded your country with Muslims and has caused more rapes of Swedish women than have been endured in all of history combined.

He's a weak willed one-worlder globalist faggot just like the rest of the usurper European 'Royalty' that have clearly sold their souls for thirty pieces of silver.

He will be remembered as the last in a decadent line.
>>
>>71502485
>>71502204
The tall guy is the king you fucking amateurs.
>>
>>71500922
By the time Elizabeth dies the Muslims will overthrow the monarchy like they did in Iran.
>>
>>71503171
POO
>>
>>71503703
He really did not. In fact he's spoken out against immigration and asylum seekers.

He also has absolutely no say in how the swedes run their country, don't know where you got that from.
>>
>>71503967
>He also has absolutely no say in how the swedes run their country
He's a Bilderberger, he was in on the program from the old days.
>>
>>71503867
faggot.
>>
>>71500922
I'm going to soil a royal womb with my commoner seed.
>>
>>71504175
POO
>>
>>71504188
its the other way around in their case.
>>
>>71504221
Faggot
>>
>>71504290
POO
>>
>>71502204
lol you're dumb as a stump
>>
will the queen step down shortly after her 90th?
>>
i'd literally drink kate's bathwater if i had the chance
>>
Wills seems like he'd be a cuck... just like his dad.

It's like poetry, it rhymes, each stanza sort of rhymes with the other.
>>
>Hurr your monarch is responsible for the mudslimes in your countries.

Can we stop this. Please. As soon as they try make any tangible effort to stop it they will be gone. Everyone will have a cry they are interfering and they will be gone.

There goes the white and regal families seen as the face and representation of the culture and history of the nations they rule.

In comes the rotating heads of state who get voted in by a popularity contest and eventually you end up with a fucking Kenyan with the middle name Hussein.
>>
Does it matter? They have no power anymore, it was taken by parliament so they could overrun the nation with commies, muslims and niggers.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.