[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw trump only needs 392 (53%) of the remaining delegates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 4-19 primaries.jpg (38 KB, 562x420) Image search: [Google]
4-19 primaries.jpg
38 KB, 562x420
>tfw trump only needs 392 (53%) of the remaining delegates to win
>cruz needs 678 of 734 (92%)
>trump only needs 56 delegates to mathematically eliminate cruz

how does it feel to know that its over and new york made trump a guaranteed nominee?

are you ready for the memiest general election of all time?
>>
>>71500612
Trump won't win the delegates needed and it'll be a brokered convention
>>
>>71500881
Even at 1100 they'll give it to him. RATO is terribly unlikable now and sinking in the polls
>>
>>71500881
I think Cruz knows what's at stake and can put his personal dislike of trump aside and drop out giving him the delegates if he knows it's literally impossible for him to win. I don't like Cruz that much, but I certainly hope he's better than kasich and won't force a contested convention.
>>
>>71501369
No, after Colorado I will absolutely guarantee he will do whatever he can to make sure it is anybody but Trump. Kasich needs to fuck off though.
>>
>>71502902
>>71501369
Cruz is a soulless fuck. He'll cave for ambition

Trump won't give him anything though
>>
>>71501369
Jokes on you, Kasich is going to be the one that does this.
Kasich has been his VP pick for weeks, you can see it if you dig a bit.
Why do you think his campaign manager is the same person that Manafort and Roger Stone(who are with Trump) used to run a law business with?
Kasich helps carry the rustbelt which is the most important piece to Trump's victory.
>>
>trump
>guaranteed nominee
lel

Rato's pulling every dirty trick in the book to flip delegates to his camp. Trump's campaign is literally sleeping at the wheel when it comes to organizing delegates. Delegates that should have been committed to Trump are now sleeper agents for Cruz.
>>
>>71500612

Yes we know it's impossible for Cruz to win. The problem is the fact that Cruz doesn't have to win in order to get the nomination if Trump falls just shy of the needed amount of delegates.
>>
>>71500881
If he is even close there are a bunch of unbound delegates that he can pick up.

Either way they'll probably give it to him unless he completely collapses between now and then.
>>
File: 1457324126249.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
1457324126249.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>CNN still shows Rubio on their charts
>he has more delegates than Kasich
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.