[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the coolest people in the world and why are they yakuza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: manny.jpg (842 KB, 1200x918) Image search: [Google]
manny.jpg
842 KB, 1200x918
Who are the coolest people in the world and why are they yakuza asian gang members?
>>
U JUST ANSWERED UR OWN QUESTION FAG STICK
>>
File: ichi_the_killer_3.jpg (12 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
ichi_the_killer_3.jpg
12 KB, 400x227
>>71500044
>Who are the coolest people in the world and why are they yakuza asian gang members?
I have some idea...
>>
File: -0013256.png (139 KB, 770x569) Image search: [Google]
-0013256.png
139 KB, 770x569
>>
>>71500044
Russians are pretty cool.
>>
>>71500044

Because Yakima literally run Japan but stay lowkey about it, their loyalty is unparalleled, their tattoos are awesome
>>
>>71500044
that's not yakuza u mental midget

that's fucking manny paquiao, all time great boxer and soon to be president of the Philipines
>>
>>71500044
That isn't someone related to the Yakuza, pretty cool guy though

But to answer your question, Japan is cool because of the connections they have between their center-right parties, their further right parties, far right extremists and the yakuza. Basically they act together to stomp out shitlibbery

The jews fear the samurai
>>
>>71500044
oh ive seen this yakuza boss on tv. he was in one of those gangster shows .
>>
File: doubt.jpg (19 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
19 KB, 266x200
>>71500044
>>
The Italian Mob is cooler than the Yakuza.

Only weebs will disagree with me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.