[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CBC won’t name sex assault suspect because he’s a Muslim migrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Shades of Chebucto Heights High School. The Canadian mainstream media, like the mainstream media all over the West, would apparently prefer that non-Muslims in the West get murdered in jihad attacks and brutalized by Muslim rape gangs than that people start to think that a massive influx of Muslim migrants might be a bad idea.

https://youtu.be/gPyQQJ7RGZ8

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/04/cbc-wont-name-sex-assault-suspect-because-hes-a-muslim-migrant
>>
RED BAR RADIO
>>
Canada yes
>>
File: glorious leader.png (434 KB, 983x423) Image search: [Google]
glorious leader.png
434 KB, 983x423
>>
Here's an answer for you that makes sense. Straight from the CBC:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/naming-names-how-cbc-decides-to-identify-the-people-we-cover-1.2927786

It's not a conspiracy. Just individual editors making decisions about stories in their jurisdictions.
>>
White genocide family. Our children and grandchildren will suffer unlike any other people of modern times. Their demise will be justified using the deeds of people hundreds of years before them who they happen to share a common skin color with.
>>
>>71502686
I like how you're saying it is PURE COINCIDENCE they all come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>71502686
come on dude
>>
>>71502686
Is there actually real substance to this? It seemed to have been one of the most powerful non answer in the history of everything.
>>
>>71502686
>"Simply put, we believe it is irresponsible to name every person charged with a crime if we can't reasonably expect to tell you if they all are guilty or innocent in the end. "

what the fuck kind of logic is that? if they're found guilty, it'll be covered by everyone and no everyone will know that they're guilty. if they're not, it'll be shoved down our fucking throats that these rapefugees are off the hook for a solid month.
>>
File: 1436034298291.jpg (67 KB, 400x552) Image search: [Google]
1436034298291.jpg
67 KB, 400x552
>>71498669
DUDE
>>
>>71503062
I'm not saying they come to the same conclusion. I'm saying that there most likely isn't an apparatus at work here and anyone who thinks there is is being fucking paranoid. I just spent 20 minutes looking up various articles about sexual assaults to see who the CBC did and did not name. Yes there were immigrants who were not named, but there were also white people who were not named. The rationale makes sense.

People complain all the time about mens rights not being respected, specifically in sexual assault cases. How a single false allegation can ruin a man's life. Imagine having a charge made against you and every time someone googles your name, a CBC article comes up talking about how you were charged with sexual assault. I straight up know someone that happened to. I don't actually know how his case went because NO ONE COVERED THE RESULT OF THE PROCEEDINGS. So now everyone just googles him and assumes the worst.

The CBC has to commit to following this story up, and them making a judgement call as to whether the public will be interested in a story 6 to 18 months from now totally makes sense to me.
>>
The CBC comments section is actually pretty based anons. Nothing but Trump supporters and serious real talk going on. I think they are trying to get rid of it now though.
>>
File: 1444420791494.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1444420791494.gif
955 KB, 360x360
/pol/ is like that ride that never ends.
>>
File: 1455094815448.jpg (193 KB, 859x868) Image search: [Google]
1455094815448.jpg
193 KB, 859x868
>>71500821
Now why is it that even tho you have the perfect example of what "political correctness" will cause in the long run, you still want to pursue it?

Pic related.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.