[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
60% of the votes and 94% of the Delegates... THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-04-20-00-23-35.png (233 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-20-00-23-35.png
233 KB, 1080x1920
60% of the votes and 94% of the Delegates... THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!!!
>>
File: disgraceful.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
disgraceful.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>There's no difference between a closed primary and caucus.

Shoo Shoo Rato.
>>
When he was saying that he was referring to the bs state conventions of Wyoming and Colorado.
>>
>>71498534

>Politicians being hypocritical

Holy shit, amazing find, Detective!
>>
File: pyjmlh.jpg (41 KB, 512x375) Image search: [Google]
pyjmlh.jpg
41 KB, 512x375
>>71498534
"rules are rules" -Rafael "el rato" Cruz
>>
It's a projected win. Meaning they've counted all the important districts
>>
>>71498534
Yeah, it was a closed primary and the delegates are non-binding after the first ballot
>>
that's not how it works faggot lol
people are mad about Ted Cruz because he's getting more delegates in states that Trump won, and also winning states where no elections are held

now go back, shoo shoo rato
>>
>>71498534
Exit polling has 70% saying they want majority to be the deciding factor, well, here we have it.
Seems like the only people who disagree with majority winning are the losers. Ted knows he can't win with the majority, that's why el rato needs to work the limitations of the rules (he's a lawyer, most are rats) to give the impression he's capable of keeping up with the frontrunner.
>OP can't tell the difference between actual voter fraud and majority winning
>>
I'm curious as to how Cruz won Wyoming. I never got my say in the matter. How the fuck does that rat win without votes?
>>
>>71498534
not for lack of trying

i'm looking at YOU colorado
>>
File: 1453709685949.jpg (33 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
1453709685949.jpg
33 KB, 615x410
>>71498534
If only we could have the chance to vote some one like trump to office in shis shitty hellhole...
>>
>>71498534
>69% of the votes

Hey there were actually votes this time
>>
>>71498534
>THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!!!

actually the way Republicans or Democrats put forward candidates for the election is entirely outside the bounds of the Constitution, hence you have shit like super delegates, both the parties have usurped the Constitution in a way, because there are really no other parties that rival them and they've become so big that they hold a virtual monopoly on who the next president will be, so yeah shit's rigged as fuck
>>
It's not the allocation process of delegates that's crooked as fuck, it's the selection process where people who support Trump are literally barred from the process
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.