[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any of /pol/ remember this? are these guys still around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jesus chat line.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jesus chat line.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Does any of /pol/ remember this? are these guys still around?
>>
>>71498357
They stream occasionally
>>
Why do you ask?
>>
Is that the fedoras are awesome guy
>>
>>71498357
trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>71498565
Because pol is older b so I'm wondering if anybody remembers them, pol related enough
>>
Hahaha wasn't he a troll though... I remember, how long ago was this?
>>
>>71498357
Go on youtube and seatch Haulin Ass, Steven Chilton does a new show.
>>
>>71498357
i remember it but only newfag /b/ types used to call in. it was literally trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. and if you tried to tell any of the 15 year old faggots they were the ones being trolled they just called you names.

so much dumb shit gets dumb fags worked up around here. and you try to tell them whats up and they call you a shill.
>>
>>71498357
yea jesus chatline was funny stuff. would have been better if they pretended to be serious the entire time they were on air, like Ghost does.

i also remember trolling other legit christian call in shows and feel bad about it now. some guy gave up on his faith because of us. forgot his name, but we trolled him so much that he blamed God.

also there was some fat pastor that wanted donations but got memes instead. think his name was Billy?
>>
>>71500227
this looks pretty funny. he does his podcast into a CB microphone and clearly has a canadian accent, despite being a "texan"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQy02Ei1_2g
>>
>>71501176
That's what makes the whole thing even funnier the fact that he is Canadian and everybody knows it.

But the new show is pretty cool, not as great as the Jesus Chat Line but it's still good nonetheless, just wish that Richard is back instead of that girl Amanda, she started funny but now she's just annoying.

I listen to it pretty often.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.