[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW List
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (215 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 1334x750
Was everyone aware that this has happened and is being used by business to fire and or not hire people already?

http://sjwlist.com/Main_Page#The_Complete_List_of_SJWs
>>
>>71498001
>What experiences have you had this year
>I protested at the capital building for Soros
In the trash you go
>>
>>71498001

Do you want to work for a company that screens applicants by checking anonymous websites?
>>
>business check database for SJWs when looking for employees the same way they look for criminal records

positive step, SJWs need to be weened off weed money
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1330x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1330x734
According to these rules would Ben Shapiro be considered an SJW for no platforming racists? I suppose not as he doesnt support no platforming for the complete set of SJW principals
>>
>>71498222
>Google name
>name comes up under SJW list
>possible controversy
>Le trash man meme
>>
>>71498222
I would want to work for a company that trashes SJW applications
>>
>>71498222
yes
>>
>>71498001

Very cool. I had an idea recently to do something similar to what the Southern Poverty Law Center does to neo-nazis, but to SJWs.... Catalogue them, screencap all their hatred of white males.

Then team up with a law firm, and if any on the catalogue get into a management position get the white males that work under them to sue, contributing their hatespeech saved in the catalogue to the evidence.

Of course these activities would require pretending to be a desirable person or friend in order to get their real names etc... trolling for the greater longterm cause.
>>
>>71498286

there are a lot of private database companies that big employers use. for instance if you've ever signed a pro-environmental petition, you're on a private database that has a contract with Halliburton and they will filter your resume out based on that. don't want any leakers or enemies within or hippy faggots.
>>
Fight fire by fire. Good.
>>
Sometimes I'm glad that my internet footprint under my own name is effectively nothing. Only result is a mention in my father's obituary.

Last time I had a job interview the guy mentioned I was almost impossible to find anything on. Felt good. And then I got the job.
>>
>>71498001

Yup. Read about it on Vox Days site.
>>
>>71499059

Also I forgot, this would be great for counterattacking cultural marxist/SJW professors and hell any staff in colleges. Just imagine snaring an SJW staff member who is involved in who gets accepted. It would blow the fucking doors wide open.
>>
>>71498001
>anti-SJW's come up with a better blacklist/database before the SJW's do

unless I'm wrong SJW's dropping the ball here
>>
>>71498001
I'm thrilled this exists. It's about time we start using SJW tactics on SJWs.

We only stopped using mustard gas because the British used it back, but better, and everyone agreed to stop using it.

At least one person from where I work is on it and it makes me glad. If I ever start a company I'm going to check this list. I'm also going to add to it if I ever rout any out. They need to know that it's not okay to push people around or they'll be pushed around.

We're finally starting to fight back and it's going to work.
>>
>>71498001
also
>Convergence is a term coined by Vox Day
no it is not, it's and english word that existed in academia for like... decades, and refers to a specific concept already
>>
>>71499750
see:>>71499059
This isn't exactly a new idea.
>>
File: shitpost_merchant.png (225 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
shitpost_merchant.png
225 KB, 800x764
>>71498001
If I'm not mistaken, you can find Ben Shapiro on that list.
>>
File: 1460415733709.jpg (77 KB, 1024x937) Image search: [Google]
1460415733709.jpg
77 KB, 1024x937
>>71498001
>Ben Shapiro is in it

AHAHAHAHAHA, LE SOCIAL JUSTICE MIDGET BTFO
>>
>>71498552
This.
Will devote my post Navy career and GI bill with the aims of being in a company like this with long term prospects.
>>
>>71498001
you can't collect their data without permission, xou are basically raping their name
>>
>>71501144

Not if it's posted publicly.
>>
>>71499750
America has a nice history of calling out pinko commies when we have a group of people willing to put in the work.

See: McCarthy

Typically marxists don't like databases because it makes it harder for them weasel and lie.

See: Zoe Quinn and the recent Social Autopsy drama.

Even when cultural Marxists try to make up a database, they're attacked by their own.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.