[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE ITS 4/20 LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: DUDE.png (361 KB, 773x546) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.png
361 KB, 773x546
DUDE ITS 4/20 LMAO
>>
>>71495265
happy birthday, mein Führer
>>
>they won't let me
who's that?
>>
>>71495376
white people
>>
>>71495265
DUDE
WEED
LLAMAS
>>
>>71495376

The UN, he's trying to get in there. He can't piss them off and does whatever they tell him to do.
>>
File: obama_turdeau_CHANGE.jpg (905 KB, 1918x1160) Image search: [Google]
obama_turdeau_CHANGE.jpg
905 KB, 1918x1160
>>71495376
http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2012/11/13/justin-trudeaus-campaign-looks-to-obamas-team-for-lessons.html
>>
>>71495576
It's his own fucking country? What the fuck is the UN going to do?
>>
>>71495754
what do you expect from a beta cuck?
>>
>>71495376
his own fucking cabinet
LMAO
>>
>>71495265
What a liar. Liberals will defend this.
>>
>>71495265
Fucking cuck.
He had one decent thing on his agenda and he can't even follow through with that
>>
>>71495754
>What the fuck is the UN going to do?

They won't let him be on the security council or whatever job he's bribing his way into with our tax money.
>>
>>71495265
DUDE
NO
WEED
LMAO
>>
you have to withdraw from the major treaties that are the backbone of the international drug control regime

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/treaties/
>>
lmao canada sucks baby dicks
>t. happy 4/20 participant in california
>>
>>71495265
I think you'll find it's 20/4 retard
>>
>>71495265
>That work will have to include figuring out how Canada would comply with three international treaties to which the country is a party, all of which criminalize the possession and production of marijuana.
top kek

looks like weed is back off the menu, nice try goys :^)
>>
Its actually 20/04
>>
>>71498048
>Anonymous (ID: V/XZG6gd) 04/20/16(Wed)00:33:22 No.71498048

the website you're on disagrees with you, checkerboard
>>
>>71496032
>Canada
>Security Council
Nah, you guys don't deserve it. Buy some planes and build some boats for once and don't pussy out of bombing sandniggers because of fee fees and maybe it might be worth considering having a second america on the council.
>>
>>71497792
I'm pretty sure sets of data are want to go from smallest to largest. You're wrong
>>
>>71498172
Still 4/19 for me.
>>
I have both the natural right and the divine task to reduce the amount of dunces around me. That means zero tolerance for lovers of le funnyplant - if you want it so bad, go someplace that's as uncivilized as you are, like India or Sudan.
>>
>>71498999
>if you want it so bad, go someplace that's as uncivilized as you are, like India or Sudan.

or do like Germany and bring them to you
>>
>>71499058
Most 'fugees who cannot into discipline usually fuck off farther west sooner than later. Liberals are the ultimate attractor for every type of person we so rightly despise. God bless them.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.