[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw on disability and medicaid >mfw trans >mfw you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1364627282585.jpg (63 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
1364627282585.jpg
63 KB, 300x320
>mfw on disability and medicaid
>mfw trans
>mfw you are literally funding my transition
thanks guys i like being a qt girl
>>
File: 1461007328473.jpg (61 KB, 603x542) Image search: [Google]
1461007328473.jpg
61 KB, 603x542
>paying taxes
>>
>you are literally funding my removal from the gene pool

ftfy
>>
>>71495192
Ah man, I really wish libertarians had a chance at the presidency.
>>
>>71495271
stop
>>
>>71495391
i don't care about that i jsut want to be qt and have a qt to snuggle
besides trans might be genetic and i don't want to pass that suffering down anyway
>>
>>71495591
trans isn't genetic otherwise we would see twins that are both trans. but more often than not it is only one twin.
>>
>>71495192
>a qt girl
You're probably a hideous freak and soon your body will be as deranged as your mind.

Seek help.
>>
>>71495192
Gassing you wod be so much more logical though
>>
>>71496108
no lol
>>71496154
2bad
>>71496038
idk my sisters a lesbian maybe theres something
id just adopt if i ever wanted kids anyway
>>
>>71495192
At least in 20 years you'll be dead and no longer leeching off the system
>>
>>71496447
>idk my sisters a lesbian maybe theres something

No, your parents were just awful
>>
>>71496038
to be fair, you have the faggot wachowski twins...
>>
>>71495192

>people get disability for having mental illness
>meanwhile I can't walk or drive because of a physical disability and Social Security says "we think you can work"

where motherfuckers, I don't have the resources or ability to run a business when I can't even walk and "work from home" only takes people with 3+ years working on site first.
>>
>>71495391

You've changed my opinion on funding these freaks getting their dicks cut off. I'm all for it now.
>>
Are we gonna have to pay for your funeral aswell when you inevitably kill yourself?>>71495271
You stop posting this
>>
>the government feeding into mental disorders

It would be on par with giving Leva Dopa to a schizophrenic.
>>
>>71498325
i got it for panic disorder not being trans if that's what you're thinking
get a lawyer and apply at least a few times they ALWAYS turn you down at first
>>
>>71498491

That's still a mental illness you're still physically capable of working.

I mean in my case even if I did get on disability I'd still have to live with my parents because I can't get around the house well enough to take care of myself much less get to the grocery store.. but at least I'd be pulling in more income to offset my living expenses for them continuing to take care of me, 20% VA disability isn't enough to live on, but I guess it does take care of my food and the VA takes care of my medical atm.
>>
>>71495192
I hate to break it to you but being trans won't actually make you a "qt girl"
>>
>>71495591
>have a qt to snuggle
Newsflash: people don't partner with welfare Queens
>>
>>71495192
Post boipucci
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.