[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxC d_krJxMk >Gorilla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot (119).png (182 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (119).png
182 KB, 412x352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxCd_krJxMk

>Gorilla
>>
If she lost weight I'd fuck it desu senpai.
>>
>>71494497
You are subhuman.
>>
File: Vomit On His Sweater Already.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Vomit On His Sweater Already.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>71494497
Disgusting
>>
>>71494163
The only conflict she goes through is what to eat next. Fucking fat nigger.
>>
>>71494497
I would do desu.
But what baffles me isthat it didn't give a link to its tumblr in the description.
>>
SHE
>>
File: 554u6urytye.jpg (14 KB, 831x68) Image search: [Google]
554u6urytye.jpg
14 KB, 831x68
B T F O

T

F

O
>>
>>71495193
Lol! You think youre telling me something new dumbass! I know im fat and I also know that I'm beautiful! I don't need to explain my self to a miserable troll with no profile picture. You're probably to ugly for one huh? You don't understand how dumb you are. You came on my channel to tell me I'm fat...thanks for the views and the comments! You know what is also very prevalent in the black community? Depression. So how about you stop thinking you're jesus and start spread positivity instead of writing nasty comments on my page!
>>
I cant take humanity anymore.

The hair flipping, the eye rolling, the tongue clicking, the constant use of 'I MEAN', the nasally voice--

This is what drives people to kill.
Im going to kill someone because of people like her.
>>
And her twitter: https://twitter.com/princess_yasi
>>
File: Screenshot (120).png (26 KB, 585x127) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (120).png
26 KB, 585x127
I didn't know ther were males that believe in cultural appropriation.
>>
i said

SHE
>>
>>71494560
do you not like tits with acne on them???
>>
File: 1460707631809.png (609 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1460707631809.png
609 KB, 1024x576
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.