[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Kasich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: John-Kasich-Headshot.jpg (541 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
John-Kasich-Headshot.jpg
541 KB, 2400x3000
Why is this guy not winning? Why isn't he in trumps place?

I've been researching hid voting record and it's the most compatible thing for the alt right movement and other conservatives.

He is moderate and progressive on race issues but that's all an illusion. All politicians must compromise with something that disagree with.

John Kasich is the best choice for America. For whites, for normalcy.
>>
>>71493926
Bump you faggots.
>>
Not with him being pro-amnesty...I'll pass
And besides, he is running against the will of the American voters. He is not alt-right, he is a career politicians.
>>
>>71494387
Source on pro amesty? How else is he against American voters?
>>
>>71494566
Go back to re.ddit faggit. Your Bernie Gutman lost and choked on black dick tonight.

Everyone knows Kasich is pro amnesty from the debates not to mention pro open borders
>>
The media wants charisma. They want drama. He's the only legit politician I would vote for and any republican with a brain would vote for.
>>
>>71493926
Gaysich is a giant psychopathic faggot

look at his interviews and watch how he blows up at the smallest pressure. trump was right, he seems like a "least of all evils" option because no one gives a fuck about him to take the time to see how shitty he is

he's a left leaning "conservative" and history tells us that doesn't mean dick except you end up agreeing with the left on a bunch of stances before you lose to them

also
obligatory
>Lehman
>>
>>71493926
>moderate

>he thinks trying to start cold war 2.0: hot war edition is what a moderate would do
>>
>>71493926
There was an anon on here a few weeks back that explained what everyone in Ohio thought of him. Basically that he's a dirty asshole
>>
I feel like his nice guy thing is an act, but if he gets the nomination, we'd face unlimited keks as he unleashes his repressed power level

> Clinton: this is why kasich is bad
> Kasich: yeah, but your husband signed it

I feel like he hasn't shown aggressiveness because he might want Trump as VP to reinforce his strength and to destroy the Establishment (they threw him under the bus to rally under Cruz)
>>
>>71496082
>he's a bad guy

Only said about every politician ever.
I'm not voting for Trump anymore. I'm voting for Kasich.
>>
I've posted this a bunch of times, Kasich is a very well experienced politician who doesn't subscribe to the fanatical anti-government ideology that Cruz does and I appreciate him for being level headed. However, while I think a level headed approach to government is a definite positive Kasich lacks the courage or rather he has the sensibility to know that proposing far fetched promises like a border wall or a ban on Muslims will be nearly impossible for him to do.

However, Trump is a fighter. Trump is about making the impossible possible. Trump has guts to do what no politician will even dare to think about. You should vote for Trump simply on the chance that he could accomplish what he's proposing. Even if Trump fails at least we will have a president who will not cripple our country. Trump is a center Republican who is red pilled about social ills. Kasich is a center Republican with his head in the sand. Cruz is a Tea Party idiot who will accomplish nothing because everything radical he says is just Diet Trump. I don't vote for parrots, I vote for lions.
>>
File: 1460186811925.jpg (30 KB, 791x506) Image search: [Google]
1460186811925.jpg
30 KB, 791x506
>>71493926
He's going to cut Social Security, and if you question him on it he throws a bitch fit. Plus he doesn't give two shits about illegals and he is chugging Soros' cock (as a Republican no less). Fuck John Kasich.
>>
>>71496325
>I feel like he hasn't shown aggressiveness because he might want Trump as VP to reinforce his strength and to destroy the Establishment (they threw him under the bus to rally under Cruz)

No one is going to put Gaysich anywhere but back in the closet

He's hanging around hoping idiot delegates will throw him a bone and give him an elected seat that only one state wanted him to have. Meanwhile, he's sapping votes from both Cruz and Trump. Spoilers are never rewarded politically. Maybe Hildawg will help him out for doing her dirty work
>>
>>71496500
I noticed he doesn't speak up much either. He isn't typically someone that is sensational with the people like Trump is.

I guess you really can't go by voting record alone. Trump scares me sometimes as that person who is just selling himself to gain something. Not the presidency.

Trump sounds amazing in every way with the exception of obnoxiousness.
>>
Honest question. How would a Kasich/Rubio ticket do?
>>
File: 1361061276509.gif (2 MB, 496x468) Image search: [Google]
1361061276509.gif
2 MB, 496x468
>>71493926
>I've been researching hid voting record and it's the most compatible thing for the alt right movement and other conservatives.
ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN
S
S
U
A
L
T

W
E
A
P
O
N
S

B
A
N
>>
Shills are really going full force in this thread
>>
>>71496977
Rubio couldn't win his home state and Gaysich could ONLY win his home state. No one would vote for them.
>>
>>71497019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE&ab_channel=OurPrinciplesPAC
>>
>>71497807
>randomly cut quotes over 20 years
Good goy
>>
>>71493926

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_pIrNvog0o

HE GETS NO ATTENTION MAN
>>
>>71494566
Literally the first google result you lazy fuck

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/14/john-kasich-goes-all-in-for-amnesty-illegals-made-in-the-image-of-the-lord/
>>
>>71493926
>Soros puppet
>pro-amnesty
>staff full of literal faggots
>pro pointless Middle Eastern wars
>warns to arm Ukraine and bomb Russia

yeah, he's "alt right" with me
>>
>>71493926
>pro amnesty
>signed assault weapons bans

sage
>>
File: brice of freedom.png (425 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
brice of freedom.png
425 KB, 1100x733
>>71497019
>assault weapons
PERISH THE THOUGHT
>>
File: muslim immigration moratorium.jpg (288 KB, 847x1045) Image search: [Google]
muslim immigration moratorium.jpg
288 KB, 847x1045
>>71496500
>a border wall or a ban on Muslims will be nearly impossible for him to do

Even Obama banned Muslims for a time, and even Mexico has a wall. There are already laws in place for both of these things.
>>
File: 1460413229173.jpg (80 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1460413229173.jpg
80 KB, 396x382
>>71494566
Fuck off, if you don't know that Kasich is pro amnesty and pro open borders then GEE GOSH you didn't really do any research did you, here's your fucking (you).
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x628
>>71498379
define an assault weapon
Does it have shoulder things that go up?
>>
>>71498548
>le edgy dodge
Not an argument.
>>
>>71496082
Yeah, that's why he won Ohio and has been in Ohio politics for decades and has never lost an election.

The only Ohioan who would hate Kasich is a Democrat who has a bucket full of tears in his basement that Kasich is responsible for.
>>
>>71498795
Its not a dodge or an argument. It is a simple question. What exactly is an assault weapon?
>>
>>71493926
His face is the stuff of nightmares.

His wife must have had a monster fetish or something.
>>
Because he doesn't appeal to primary voters, thats literally it.

He's the most electable of the candidates to independents but so was Jim Webb
>>
THIS THREAD IS JUST NUTS

GEEZ OH MAN
>>
>>71493926
why the fuck would you want a liberal pretending to be a republican conservative?

moderate = absolute pussy.

if liberals didn't generally have shit hygiene, then I would even rank their smelly asses above "moderates"

moderates are just pandering tools.
>>
File: gettyimages-499967882.jpg (147 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-499967882.jpg
147 KB, 1024x682
>>71498893

>One of the guns used to kill 14 people in San Bernardino, CA this past week has also been used in mass shooting after mass shooting in recent years.

>An AR-15 was used to kill nine people at Umpqua Community College in Oregon in October.

>It was also the weapon used in the murders of 12 people at a Colorado movie theater in 2012.

>And an AR-15 was used in the 2012 murders of 20 first graders and six adults in Newtown, Connecticut.

>m-muh freedum to murder kindergarteners
>muh need to hunt 30 deer in 5 seconds
Unless you're a videogame masturbating manchild and omg guns r cool you should honestly be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>71499310
>nothing but ad homs

Not an argument
>>
>>71499440
>dodging multiple arguments because one of them is offensive to you :(
Sorry princess
>>
File: 1454201977779.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454201977779.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>71499310
>Newtown massacre was real
>>
>>71493926
>Supports amnesty
>Supports TPP
>Supported NAFTA

Basically he hates the American people
>>
>>71498251
Breitbart
>>
>>71493926
He wants open borders and war with Russia. Nuff said.
>>
>>71499605
>my arguments won't work irl so i shift to an alternate pretend universe where everything is roses
>>
>>71499664
an excellent source.
Much better than Jewish controlled leftists "mainstream" media.

Then again you're a liberal... So it's natural for you to deny reality.
>>
>>71499550
Just because you are willing to stand over some dead kids and demand more government control doesn't mean you can get rid of the 2nd amendment with fee fees
>>
>>71499882
>Banning assault rifles = banning all guns
I don't even care about this, but you're retarded.
>>
>Trump lost Manhattan to Kasich

wew lad
>>
File: bataclan concert hall.jpg (48 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
bataclan concert hall.jpg
48 KB, 640x470
>>71499882
So any outrage at pic related is just fee fees being rustled as well?

Nice cognitive dissonance.
I've yet to hear a single reason why you need an AR.
>>
>>71500268
it's not a Bill of Needs you colossal faggot
>>
>>71500029
Its the same thing. Especially since nobody can actually define assault weapons.

>>71500268
Its not a bill of needs. I don't need to have a reason. Its a right.
>>
He was completely blind when Lehman was failing hes completely blind when he's failing and he'll be completely blind when the countries failing.

He lives six months of the year out of Ohio and now he's touring around not governing Ohio.
>>
>>71493926
He's pretty much a straight up leftist running in the republican party. Pro-gay, his rebuttal against deportation was "think of the families' feelings"- that's a direct quote, and all around for more government as the answer to every problem.

Anyone who is itching to go to war with Russia and start nuclear annihilation of the human race, supports keeping our jobs overseas, and doing nothing to stop the flow of illegals who will all be democrats is not fit for office.
>>
File: 1431817012044.jpg (73 KB, 343x335) Image search: [Google]
1431817012044.jpg
73 KB, 343x335
>>71500859
>nuclear annihilation of the human race
Are we talking about Kasich or Trump who wants to start a nuclear arms race in Asia?
>>
>>71493926
he is funded by sorros, he can go fuck himself
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.