[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked up is the next generation of kids going to be onc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: s94.png (349 KB, 703x578) Image search: [Google]
s94.png
349 KB, 703x578
How fucked up is the next generation of kids going to be once they start letting mentally ill men have corpse wombs surgically stapled inside their abdominal cavity and used to carry developing infants with normal maternal life support being supplied by vitamin and antibiotic injections? I'm predicting a dramatic increase in the number of serial killers from this next generation, no way can you turn out OK being incubated inside a man's second hand post-mortem uterus and given a grotesque mockery of natural birth like that.

https://www.statnews.com/2016/03/07/uterine-transplant-transgender/
>>
>womb transplants

You mean the ONE uterus transplant they did a few months ago, and then the patient's body rejected it and it needed to be removed?

>yfw tranny degenerates want to get a uterus so they can have abortions too
>>
What are you going to do about it transphobic asshole? Oh, nothing again?

Fuck you. Straight white men are getting their fucking brains beaten out right now and it's only going to get worse.

You already lost and you don't even know it.
>>
>>71493407
It won't happen.
My guess is it would cause too many complications, to the man and baby, and they'll outlaw it.
>>
>>71494176
Also, if any transplants happen then women should have a right over trannies.
>>
>>71493407
Fucking delusional cunts!
> They seriously want to go through all of that shit just to have the temporary sensation of childbirth.
> When they could just adopt!
> They are already degenerate mentally handicapped.
>>
File: photo-2-682x1024.jpg (266 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
photo-2-682x1024.jpg
266 KB, 682x1024
>>71493407
>Corpse wombs

Is "Re-Animator" becoming a reality?
>>
>>71493642

weak bait
>>
>>71494564

It's not bait. I would really like to know what a bunch of autistic white men are going to do about it besides bitch on the internet. Or piss their angry vote away on an unelectable orange oompa loompa.

My guess? Nothing.
>>
The world is turning into such a fucked up place. It's worse than a movie. There's going to be artificially grown humans, PC culture is going to rule, and you're going to be stripped of your rights and if you disagree you lose your job and get thrown in jail
>>
>>71493407
oh lordy. it's like the frogs and dinosaurs in jurassic park. as men and women have less sex some of the males begin to mutate into females to take up the slack. imagine a world where these things were actually in the majority. they already get waited on hand and foot and they're a fraction of a percent of the population.
>>
This is biologically speaking nearly impossible. Males don't have the correct pelvic structure to give natural birth. The only way this could happen would be if they exclusively did C Sections and holy shit that would be fucked up why is this even a thing?
>>
>>71495092
>why is this even a thing?
because crazy people and lunatics are now being taken seriously as normal members of society, despite their tiny numbers.
>>
>>71494758
>feelingthebern
>>
>>71495092
And probably paid for by socialized medicine! Don't want your taxes going to pointless and delusional shit like this? What are you, a bigot?
>>
>>71494758

Well male tranny hips aren't naturally roomy enough for a healthy fetus, so they'll also need surgery for that, and even then the health of the baby and changes of survival would probably not even be close to that of a real woman.

Also I can tell you're a guy by the way your feet smell. I'm into feet. I don't like mens'.
>>
File: 1452413312161.jpg (37 KB, 431x267) Image search: [Google]
1452413312161.jpg
37 KB, 431x267
>>71493613
>yfw tranny degenerates want to get a uterus so they can have abortions too
>>
>>71494950
They are just the current minority flavor of the moment, trannies are at peak oppression status right now. As soon as that passes they will be dropped just as hard as gay men were, and the SJW horde will move on to the next critically important social justice fight.
>>
File: ree_e.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ree_e.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>71493407
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1458309489365.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1458309489365.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>71495644
top heh
>>
>>71495678

What do you think it will be? Pedophilia? Furries?
>>
>>71493642

ww3 incoming, moron

>DURR this time is different

nope. degeneracy accompanies collapse. always.

and you're not beating out shit, fucking pansy ass faggot
>>
>>71496179
They already seem to be gravitating toward Pedophilia.
>>
>>71493407
How do they think this will work?

If you get your dick turned inside out or turn your vag outside in, your body treats it as a wound.

Wouldn't your body feel the same if not more if you stick a fake uterus in there?
>>
File: 705.jpg (218 KB, 1024x705) Image search: [Google]
705.jpg
218 KB, 1024x705
>>71496179
>>
Even if they can perfectly butcher functioning wombs into these delusional men, the gentle balance of hormones required at each and every step of a successful pregnancy is not gonna happen. There's a lot more to healthy fetal development than just having a pouch to gestate within.
>>
>>71496567

Normally any transplant recipient would need to take immuno-suppressants to keep their body from rejecting the organ their receiving. But I guess these transsexual womb recipients might not need to take those drugs since they'll probably have AIDS keeping their immune system in check already.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 511x288
>>71496933

> they'll probably have AIDS keeping their immune system in check already.
Fucking beautiful post.

Fucking faggoty, twisted, mental cunts.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.