[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans so patriotic and nationalistic? Every American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 15
Why are Americans so patriotic and nationalistic?

Every American seems to be that way, even in your media you show your nationalism all the time.

Why is that?
>>
>>71492212
Because it's the greatest country in the world.

BUILD WALL!
>>
How much for the Chiklets?
>>
>>71492212
Because we're the greatest country in the world
>>
being nationalist is smart, no matter how justified it is. and you've got it backwards, not enough americans are patriotic. there are more libs than conservatives nowadays and the media is very left wing.
>>
>>71492212
it's patriotism and it's different from nationalism.
there's nothing wrong with a moderate ammount of patriotism. in fact, it's the biggest problem in the west, is the lack of it. that and emotions > logic
>>
Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick, everyone.
>>
you would understand if you didn't live in a third world drug factory. America is the greatest country on this planet. It's far from perfect, but when you look at others you appreciate your luck to be born here.

As a Texan though, i'm Texan first, American 2nd. and yes Texas is best state
>>
>>71492212
Because when people are taught to hate their country, they'll do nothing when the media pushes for mass immigration and "refugees".
>>
yeah we're so nationalistic that all of our presidents for the last hundred years have been globalist shills
>>
>>71492212
Because competition drives innovation.
>>
>>71492621
Whats wrong with nationalism?
>>
>>71492212

If anything Americans are becoming less patriotic over time, particularly the younger generations.
>>
>>71492212
Because we have countries like yours right next to us to serve as a constant reminder of what we could degrade to.
>>
>>71493403
>no universal healthcare
>extremely bloated tuition costs
>highest political corruption in first world countries
>highest wealth inequality in first world countries
>worst election system of all first world countries
>>
Young country
>>
>>71493403
Feel this way about my home state of Virginia.
>>
File: Moon Landing 1920x1200 wallpaper.jpg (411 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Moon Landing 1920x1200 wallpaper.jpg
411 KB, 1600x1000
>>71493759
How many Canadians have set foot on the moon?
>>
>>71493759
>>71493403
>more prisoners than the entire rest of the world combined
>constant wars to destabilize the middle east while neglecting local infrastructure
>
>>
>>71493759
you have to be a pretty cucked little faggot to think being a "good country" means depending on the government for healthcare and college
>>
>>71493753
this is actually a good answer, almost like us with guatemala
>>
>>71492212
Because we aren't cucked out.

>>71492288
>>71492555
Damn fucking straight we're the best fucking country.

>>71493403
I view my state the same way. South Carolinian first, American second. I love me some America, but I fucking love South Carolina. We also have to be ready to secede whenever secession becomes a thing again, as it's kind of in our blood. We're obligated to leave first again.
>>
>>71493915
You have to be a pretty brainwashed moron to not realize you pay more than any other first world country on healthcare. Does relying on corporations to not fuck you in the ass make you more of a man? Ok
>>
File: CanadaGuy.jpg (65 KB, 906x623) Image search: [Google]
CanadaGuy.jpg
65 KB, 906x623
>>71493759
>the hockey state of america

give up faggot.
we own you.
>>
>>71493403
>>71493834
>>71493981
You need to love the nation above all else even god and family. You will be purged in the next civil war.
>>
>>71493451
>he thinks the people elect the president
Laughing_girls.jpg
>>
>>71494012
>>71493981
>>71493883
>>71494012

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/syrian-surge-refugees-flood-into-u-s-at-rate-of-358-per-week/

Not to mention the mexicans.

How does it feel that Canada is way more white than you? Cucks
>>
>>71492212
>Mexico posts picture of fat American
>Mexico more obese than America

Nationalism beats globalism every time.
>>
File: 1460905306841.jpg (55 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1460905306841.jpg
55 KB, 600x598
>>71492212
You gotta meet some liberal Americans bro, they are willing to sell this country out and stomp on a flag at the drop of a fuckin hat
>>
>>71493403
god i love texas
>>
>>71493759
>Value of loonybucks down from 1.1 to .79 of USD over past 4 years
>voted pm for weed, has not delivered
>waiting lines for healthcare
>>
>>71494301
>implying the low exchange rate isn't good for our export industry
>>
>>71493759
>muh entitlements
>>
>>71494301
also nobody likes trudeau we just wanted harper out
>>
>>71494178
>nation above God

fucking pleb
>>
>>71492212
A country without a strong sense of nationalism isn't a country.
>>
>>71492212
best country on the fucking planet thats why
(im not even american, its just extremely infectious)
>>
>>71494372
I am entitled for not wanting to be jailed in private prisons for petty offenses? Ok senpai
>>
File: world cup.jpg (382 KB, 1200x685) Image search: [Google]
world cup.jpg
382 KB, 1200x685
>>71492212
Funny, all my life I've been complaining that Americans weren't Nationalistic enough. Watch some world cup soccer, that's nationalism.
>>
File: flag.jpg (2 MB, 2356x1571) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
2 MB, 2356x1571
I live right by the border and have a roommate who s dual citizen with Canada; he was born in Canada, so he's basically Canadian. We drove across the border the other day and I saw that the US flag at the crossing was mush larger than Canada's. I jokingly asked "why is Canada's so small, while America has such a big flag?". He just looked at me and said "why does it matter, who cares how big the flag is?".
What the fuck Canada, do you have no national pride?
>>
america is successful and not broken that is why
>>
>>71492212
What country do you think all these American SJWs and feminists who hate America are from?
>>
>>71494460
Anyone can get hyped up when it's a country vs country sports event. Real nationalism is 24/7 no matter who's watching or what's at stake.
>>
>>71494518
So true. So many of us are itching for some blood right now from the sandniggers. I want blood. We don't want to do that occupy shit anymore, we just want to grind them into the fucking ground.
>>
>>71494603
California.
>>
>>71494190
Canada is way more gay Muslim and transgendered than america. Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>71494618
We want blood from regular niggers and femenism too, for to long has the nationalist stood idly by while America's values have been degraded to the point of non-excistence.
>>
>>71493759
Why would I need universal health care? Plus your comparing apples to oranges in regards to being able to fund free health care. We need to cut programs rather than create.
>>
>>71492212
We are actually proud of your nationality unlike your country I guess.

We recite this every school day from kindergarten to 8th grade:

I pledge alliigence to the flag of the United States Of America, and to the Republic, for which it stands. One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I'm 41 and I just did that from memory and didn't resort to cheating with Google.
>>
>>71494823
My guns are ready. I'm not sure I would start the race war, but I'm sure as fuck going to win it when it happens. I think I can trust the niggers to start it within my lifetime, though.
>>
>>71494190
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/
>>
>>71494902
They wouldn't stand a chance. It's pretty sad desu.
>>
File: 12.jpg (451 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
451 KB, 1024x768
>1 canadian on damage control while the mexicans think America is a better country than their own
Why are cucknadians so triggered by this flag?
>>
File: american-flag-and-shotgun.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
american-flag-and-shotgun.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
We've always had a history of patriotism, since we won our independence from England.

Along with this, we at one point had the highest standard of living in the world. Not anymore necessarily, but its still pretty good

We're also in a way more isolated than a European country for example. Americans pretty much only care about what happens here, unless it somehow directly affects us

Its also not bad to be nationalistic. When people abandon nationalism or see it as a bad thing, You get nation wrecking liberals in positions of power who poison the country with their idiotic ideology. Sweden and Germany for example.
>>
>>71494902
66 bj guy
The fuck kind of I.d.
>>
America is the best nation on earth if you want try to succeed.

If you just wanna go through the motions of life and die safe and secure move to Canada or France

If you wanna wheel and deal your way to higher station in life come on over to America
>>
File: 1460581010582.jpg (103 KB, 449x553) Image search: [Google]
1460581010582.jpg
103 KB, 449x553
>>71492212
I guess when you live somewhere that's awesome and not a dirty shithole of a desert, it can be pleasing. Makes one very proud.

What are Mexicans proud of? Do you guys have electricity? I heard Mexico doesn't even have buildings.

How often do you guys wipe your ass with your hand?

I heard Mexican men like it in the ass regularly with trannys? How often?

I could understand, I guess, if my country sucked so fucking much, it made me hate the greatest one in the world right next to me. THAT WOULD SUCK, BUT IM GLAD THATS NOT MY CASE.
>>
>>71492212
Watch "In Search Of The Second Amendment." We don't have to worry about violence and humiliations that other countries take for granted, and our nation has a philosophical element which represents the flowering of English common law tradition. You see, we are not just a patch of land that calls itself something to arbitrarily set it apart from another patch of land. We are not a pile of money. We are sort of a cult.
But tell me, what's the difference (besides gridsquares and GDP and all that) between Mexico and Guatemala?
>>
>>71495343
The best kind of ID.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1240x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1240x520
Nationalism is a beautiful thing really, I know edgelords will disagree but the military is a great example.

All these different groups of people from different backgrounds from all over the Union put together in one place and forced to work together. Yes people will butt heads and argue but at the end of the day they realize they're in it together.

I've seen people forgo their religions, race, ethnicities and whatever bullshit the divides us as they embrace the one thing we have in common, we're all fuckin' Americans.

I've seen blacks chug beers with whites as they're wearing American flag shirts and country music being blasted, brown people talk shit about Mexicans and whatever south ofbthe border, everyone roast each other in ways that would get you arrested of doxxed in college because of that sense of unity and patriotism. I even saw a guy completely denounce his Islamic dogma, now he's just another bee swilling, bacon eating, gun loving American.

Nationalism is a great thing, shame more people aren't like that anymore
>>
>>71492212

Why does PRI ban showing Mexican flag in public?

How fucking pathetic are you cucks
>>
>>71495194
because A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71496373
You can partially verify this by asking about great civilizational achievements or high culture. They generally come from periods of nationalism and not imperialism. This also rebuts the notion that for example French naturalistic representational oil painting was somehow stolen from Africa.
>>
>>71494849
older than you and I don't need to look it up either

America. Fuck Yeah!
>>
>>71493759
>>highest political corruption in first world countries
>>highest wealth inequality in first world countries
>>worst election system of all first world countries

Source? I know we have problem but like you can talk when there are censorship happening all over Europe and Canada when it comes down to 'peaceful' religion.
>>
>>71494190
Vancouver is a Chinese province, and Toronto a caliphate lad. I would settle down about immigrant issues
>>
File: banderas 2.jpg (274 KB, 913x1235) Image search: [Google]
banderas 2.jpg
274 KB, 913x1235
>>71496481
Its not banned to use it in public, it's banned to use it despectively, mocking it, parodying it, use it as clothes, modify the colors, size or images or using it in a official event without an army/goverment representative.

There are thousands of people selling flags in the cities. And millions of people having a small flag in their cars or offices.
>>
File: tempo.jpg (391 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
tempo.jpg
391 KB, 2000x2000
>>71496373
I'm legally I'm not American (LEGAL permanent resident, can go for my citizenship in a few years, also caucasian with Germanic heritage, don't hate me /pol/) but I feel more American than some other natural born Americans that I've met. I don't see what's wrong with having pride in your nation. It pisses me off when I see people burning American flags or talking shit about this countries achievements.

Yeah, sure America has problems, some of them are pretty severe, but no one is perfect. When I see these politicians wanting to further dilute what America is and what it has done it makes me sad. There are a lot of different people with different ideas and creeds that call this nation home, and I see that as a good thing. But at the end of the day we're all American to some degree, and that is what we should be focusing on.

I may have been born and grown up in Canada and that will always be where I'm from, but I live in America and America is my home. And I will fight if I have to, to keep this nation free and strong.

Thank you America and thank you Texas for accepting me. You're all true bros.
>>
>>71492212

Because we actually have something to be proud of.
>>
Our schools indoctrinate us. Look up Prussian School System.
>>
>>71496987
You forgot Montreal's nigger colony
>>
>>71492212
Thanks for the pic, little spic
>>
>>71496373
A damn shame
>>
>>71492212
I can own guns, I can pay little taxes. I can defend myself legally in my land.

You cant do these things, you're literally cucked, since you'd go to prison if you kill a man raping your wife.
>>
>>71497556
Just admit your country sucks and that's why you hate us.

We are entitled to serve you aren't we?

:( :( poor mexicans. Life is so hard, huh taco?
>>
File: canadian healthcare.jpg (308 KB, 661x877) Image search: [Google]
canadian healthcare.jpg
308 KB, 661x877
>>71493884
>>
>>71492611
You haven't talked to any immigrants maybe. All of them like their countries of origin, your wall will not work Rambo.
>>
>>71499739
Bitch, im an immigrant and i would kill my "country men" to save americans.
>>
>>71499157
I don't hate your country, and life is not exactly hard, it's hrd for retards who want easy money.

Actually life is easier in Mexico, but retards jumping the brder are retards who didn't study, or that doesn't want to take a hard job and getting few money.
-Free healthcare
-Free education
-Cheaper food
-Cheaper houses (And better quality)

But retards want their Nike shoes and Iphones, who are extremely expenive here, so they jump the border
>>
>>71499470
Why didn't her parents put her in a car and take a 1 hour drive to Toronto General lol.
>>
>>71500026
Here here. Le weed man has ruined Canada anyways. I would gladly kill my country of origin if it meant preserving American freedom.
>>
>>71492212
Especially our Mexicans.
>>
>>71493981
Being californian i see myself as American first, hellafag second
>>
>>71493990
Nigger the ONLY ones who complain about private healthcare costs here are the same ones that are worthless anyway
>>
Man, were have you been for the past 100 years? A big portion of mexicans love the USA and looks up to them as if they were demi-gods. We buy all of their shit, we adopt their culture, if their president says "BUILD A WALL" the vast majority of mexicans will do it in exchange of $500 and so on (it happened with peña nieto and it WILL HAPPEN AGAIN). if you do not know english you're a "naco" and so on. Mexico is a failed latin-USA, I love this place but no one takes their nation seriously around here.
>>
>>71498211
A true American....
>>
>>71500706
I mean, we made it to the top on last year's "most ignorant country in the world" list

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/the-top-ten-most-ignorant-countries-unaware-of-their-countries-demographics-a6761541.html

We have been fucked, hard.
>>
File: 1458620957475.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458620957475.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>71492212
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
A
WALL
BUILD IT
S P I C
>>
>>71500706
Some still do anon
>>
>>71500964
It is not your people's fault anon the cartels and bought politician's have ruined your country at the expense of your people
>>
>>71500324
Are you trolling? Being a Canadian in the US is the same as being a Mexican in El Salvador. There is not much of a cultural difference, California is basically Canada.

leaf
>>
>>71492212
Why do your people come here? its because we are the best
>>
>>71501340
I've been to California and it's terrible. I don't understand how people can live there if you're not a millionaire.

There are enough differences between Canada and America that I can see the shithole that Canada has and is becoming. I voted for Harper and if I could I'd vote for Trump. Fuck Trudeau and fuck the sheeple that voted for him.

I was even planning on taking my family back to Canada one of these day, but if it keeps going the way it has been I'll burn my passport and denounce my citizenship. Canada used to be great and now it's just sad.
>>
>>71492212
Because it's fun.
>>
>>71492212
it's the same reason you like tequila and the ocean.
'Merica just loves burgers and fake tits.
without america there wouldn't be fake tits, without mexico there would be no kick ass tequila.
>>
>>71492212
It's easy to celebrate when you have shit worth celebrating. Hope you don't get beheaded, Paco.
>>
>>71492212
Because the founding fathers were some of the most based people in history.
>>
>>71492212
Because nationalism is an extremely effective way to control a populace and stop them from thinking for themselves. It worked well against my people 70 years ago.
>>
>>71492212

Because we have a great country, and it's healthy and good for the nation to take pride in your homeland.

It's not our fault that your nation is such a fucking shit hole.
>>
>>71492212
We love our country. We've got a lot of things to be proud of. Its also just who we are.

I feel sad and somewhat puzzled that Eurobros can never be as patriotic as us without being demonized because for some reason having pride in your country = worse than Hitler.
>>
goberment says we have too, or be flagged as a terrorist.
>>
BECAUSE WE'RE THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH
>>
>>71492212
Because it gives us an excuse to tell you to go fuck yourself when we visit shitholes like Mexico.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.