[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here Convince me Donald Trump is a good person even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 17
Femanon here

Convince me Donald Trump is a good person even though he wants to punish me because I had an abortion last year

And other women if they have abortions
>>
>Convince me Donald Trump is a good person even though he wants to punish me because I had an abortion last year

That's WHY he is a good person.

>gurrl hereee ;))
>no tits

out.
>>
Don't go posting some cutesy anime girl to try to get people to associate you with the image. You couldn't use a fucking condom properly and then got a vacuum put up your poontang on the taxpayer's dollar.

You should be awarded for having an abortion and keeping the gene pool free of your retardation
>>
>>71492123

I'm not going to show you my tits. I got pregnant last year by an abusive guy and I wasn't ready to have a kid. I did the right thing.

People like you and Trump want to punish me for not having a baby with an abusive man. I really hate you.
>>
>>71492007
All the other candidates want to dissolve our Southern border. Within a few years that means normalizing of Mexican mores. That means effectively legalizing violent rape. You like rape?
>>
You're a murderer. You killed your child. You're a terrible person.
>>
File: 1256754124578.jpg (12 KB, 156x147) Image search: [Google]
1256754124578.jpg
12 KB, 156x147
>>71492007

fuck off canadian scum
>>
File: trumpanime.jpg (87 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
trumpanime.jpg
87 KB, 780x800
>>71492007
>Convince me Donald Trump is a good person even though he wants to punish me because I had an abortion last year

The actual question he was asked was:
"IF ABORTION WAS ILLEGAL, should the woman be punished for having one?"

He gave the only logical answer when you consider the woman would be breaking the law. As it stands right now, though, abortion isn't illegal.
>>
>>71492399
So you didn't protect yourself and you think we aren't going to punish you?
We punish everyone so they don't do the same mistakes, it's the life, it's in the history.
>>
>>71492399
Bait. You're a guy who knows that he doesn't want to punish women for abortions. The question he was asked could be like if owning a cat was illegal would you punish someone for owning a cat? Of course... because it's illegal.
>>
Canada late night b8 thread, sage.
>>
>>71492007
>Convince me
Why? You're a leaf.
>>
>>71492007
>Femanon here

Stop.
>>
File: REEEEEE.png (586 KB, 503x506) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.png
586 KB, 503x506
>>71492399
You commited a goverment sanctioned murder against a unborn child, your a monster. #ALLLIVESMATTER
>>
>>71492007
Truly the worst quality shitposters.
>>
File: 1461122851062.jpg (22 KB, 306x284) Image search: [Google]
1461122851062.jpg
22 KB, 306x284
>>
He's pretty socially liberal to be honest. He won't make any push or movement to the abortion topic in office... hypothetically...

He's just a nationalist NY oldstyle democrat, no need to worry.
>>
>>71492007
A
>>
>>71492007
>Convince me Donald Trump is a good person
>Carrying about whether someone is a "good person" and not good for the country

This is why women should have never been allowed to vote.
>>
File: RECYCLE TRASH.png (53 KB, 216x215) Image search: [Google]
RECYCLE TRASH.png
53 KB, 216x215
>>71494032
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>71492007
It doesnt matter. Whatever you read here you are just going to reject it and never join to point of view.

Basically, you want attention so you made a thread and you didnt even realize it.
>>
>>71492007
You deserve punishment, you've been a naughty gril.
>>
>>71492007
If you can not see it, Donald Trump does not want your support until you repent for what you have done, you selfish murderer.
>>
File: Titsorgtfo.png (443 KB, 1338x275) Image search: [Google]
Titsorgtfo.png
443 KB, 1338x275
>>71492399
>>71492007
Trump said illegal abortion should be punished, not to mention that he was really pressed on the issue when he was questioned about it. If you had your abortion legally, then I don't really see a problem.

The reason why people say Tits or GTFO is pic related.
>>
>>71492007
>I had an abortion last yera

You're a slut and deserve it.

wait a second...
>flag
nvm, b8 thread
>>
>>71492007
He's a good person
You're a bad person
>>
>>71492007
His policy is to let states decide; he doesn't want to punish you although you deserve it.

Trump wants to end corporate welfare and stop fighting wars abroad for the purpose of political hegemony. He is the only politician in the west with a chance of success that places his country above the totalitarian ambitions of the world elite.
>>
>>71492399
>I'm not going to show you my tits. I got pregnant last year by an abusive guy
You are an absolute idiot, femanon. You had all the freedom in the world to say "No". All you had to do was cry wolf and the SJWs, leftists and cucks will run to your side.
>>
>>71492007
>even though

haha

also badd person =/= bad president
>>
>>71492007
As napoleon said women are nothing more than baby making machines. Dont worry your little pretty head about this. You deserve to be punished if you get an abortion again.
>>
>>71492007
Your shitposting is so bad that you broke pol a little. First off tits or get the fuck out. This should never be alowed to get 20 posts in without. Second of all it was a loaded question that he should not have answered in the first place. If I asked you if hitler were the president would you support an assassination attempt. When you answered yes I would then twist that into you wanting to kill the President. He's not going after abortion if anything he'll probably try and reform the support programs, so that doctors won't try and pressure young girls into getting them so that they can sell the baby parts. And seriously tits or get the fuck out.
>>
>>71492007
It was a hypothetical. The answer was that Trump, as a member of the executive branch, would uphold laws enacted by the legislative branch and would not disregard them merely because he (one person) disagrees. Compare Obama who repeatedly ignores laws he doesn't like.
>>
>>71492007
im sure this is bait but

>because I had an abortion last year
you killed a living being. someone who had a future and you took it from him or her because, why exactly? were you raped? or did you have a fling and take no responsibility for your actions?
>>
File: transformers tits or gtfo.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
transformers tits or gtfo.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>
>>71492399
There's this thing called "adoption" honey.
>>
>>71492399
You are a leaf what you think of the US president really does not matter, concern yourself with your prime minister and local MPs.

I don't need to be swayed to like Trudeau, Harper, Cameron, Merkel, La Penne, Xi Pao, etc
>>
>>71492007
abortion is baby murder

don't worry about Don insulting you

God will punish you with hell unless you repent
>>
File: forgot_tits.jpg (84 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
forgot_tits.jpg
84 KB, 720x480
>>71492007

Point the first: see pic

Point the second: fuck you, leaf. He's our president. I know we're a lot more interesting and everything, but that's your problem.
>>
>>71492007
White women don't have abortions
Like 95% of all abortions are on blacks

Blacks don't understand how birth control works. It's not a meme, it's true
>>
>>71492007

>Convince me donald trump is a good person
>canadian

why? Your opinion couldn't be more worthless.
>>
>>71495110

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

/thread
>>
>>71492007
>>71492399

Whores who basically murder their unborn babies deserve to be stoned tbhfam. Muslims got it right.
>>
STOP RESPONDING TO SHITTY BAIT YOU FUCKING MORONS
>>
File: No.gif (548 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
No.gif
548 KB, 500x433
>>71492007
Get ready for a bunch of right wing nutjobs to come and call you a bitch/whore/etc.

There's a bunch of small dicked virgins on this site.
>>
Show tits or gtfo
>>
>>71492007
>be murderer

>complain that people want to punish you for murder
>>
>>71492007
I know it is bait but why not I'm bored.
1. It was a hypothetical question."if abortions were illegal should they be punished" which the only correct answer is yes. Illegal means against the law. If we don't enforce the laws why have them??
2. Your a leaf and can't vote anyways
>>
>>71495867
>murder
>removing a part of yourself that isn't a thinking being is murder
>>
>>71492007
You're Canadian. Why should we even bother?
>>
>>71492007
before abortion came, sex came first in the picture. maybe you should have thought real hard before having one.
>>
>>71496054
>shoot someone in the head while they're sleeping
>they weren't thinking
>"it wasn't murder!!"
>>
>>71492007
No Canada fuck.
>>
>>71496410
>people don't think at all when they're asleep

Are you serious rn or are you joking?
>>
>>71496054
Actually the fetus is a separate organism, and the placenta and umbilical cord belong to the fetus.
>>
>>71492007
>Femanon here

tits or gtfo
>>
>>71492007

>femanon here

300 posts later

>>71492399

weak bait, but /pol/ is stupid and thirsty so it will work

have a sage anyway
>>
File: 1460975631538.png (502 KB, 878x842) Image search: [Google]
1460975631538.png
502 KB, 878x842
>>71492007
>get an abortion in a state or area where it isn't illegal
>problem solved
Your flag is a leaf so you have no say in another countries presidential election, why you made this thread is beyond me

Here's some anime which I know you love to see posted in a political discussion
>>
>>71492007
Trump never made any official statement on abortion reform, all he said was that if it were illegal there would have to be punishments. I dont see what's wrong with this. What's the point of having laws if there are no repercussions for breaking them. As the great Andrew Jackson once said: "John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it."
In reality, I think Trump recognizes abortion as a non-issue and as such doesnt see the need to tackle it directly
>>
>>71492007

You can see the reflection of the man in his absolutely beautiful family. You can look through his history of great deeds. You can look at him taking over government jobs and doing a way better job than them showing that governments are extremely wasteful.
>>
>>71492007
I know this is bait but Trump was given a hypothetical "if something is illegal should the people doing the illegal thing be punished?"

But when you think about it the person performing the abortion (which is illegal) should be punished, which he later said.

Besides that I don't think the president can actually make that call, isn't it up to the supreme court? I think Trump would leave it up to the states to decide if it's legal or not.

tl;dr A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71492007
This is bait
>>
>>71492007
Women should be allowed to get abortions.
>>
>>71495652
Weak attempt
>>
File: 1445381298731.jpg (19 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1445381298731.jpg
19 KB, 600x315
>>71492007
Far out dude, epic post lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>71495719
Chairman Mao demands it.
>>
>>71497101
a fucking leaf.
>>
File: dog biting nig.jpg (124 KB, 970x743) Image search: [Google]
dog biting nig.jpg
124 KB, 970x743
>>71492399
This is /pol/ ma'am, not your Church.

No one gives a shit about abortion unless we're talking about forcing niggers to have them

Hell, /pol/'s official song is literally called Mandatory Abortions for Niggers

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx97do_mandatory-abortions-for-niggers_music
>>
>>71496536
They aren't actively conscious. How do you define "alive"?

If it's direct conscious thought, then a sleeping person isn't experiencing that, so they aren't alive. If it's indirect processes that keep people functioning, then unborn fetuses experience that, so they are alive.
>>
File: australia upsidedown.jpg (81 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
australia upsidedown.jpg
81 KB, 900x599
>>71494025
>Australia will defeat America
>>
>>71492007
you murdered someone your actions directly created
>>
>>71497450
Bring hard proof that fetuses experience the same sort of unconscious thought that a sleeping person does.
>>
File: feelshitthebigtime.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
feelshitthebigtime.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>71497652
http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/fetal-brain-nervous-system/

>The fetal nervous system — i.e., your baby-to-be’s brain and spinal cord — is one of the very first systems to develop. In fact, it’s making big strides before you even know you’re pregnant.
>Other movements follow quickly, with your fetus wiggling his developing limbs at around 8 weeks. By the end of the first trimester, your baby-to-be has garnered quite a repertoire of motion, though you won’t be able to feel any of it quite yet. And at about the same time as baby first wiggles his limbs, he begins to develop the sense of touch.
>>
>>71494081
This
>>
>>71497634
THIS why the fuck are pro-choice women so stupid
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.