[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about alcohol? I'm drunk and high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: stolichnaya vodka.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stolichnaya vodka.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
What do you guys think about alcohol?

I'm drunk and high (4/20!) right now at 11am. Let's just say I loathe and love it in equal measure lol.
>>
alcohol is awesome unless you drink too much and barf
lmao barf
alcohol is a pillar of civilization too so you should be proud of yourself

on the other hand weed is for niggers kill yourself
>>
It's degenerate.

/thread
>>
>>71490878
It's the chink genes
>>
>>71491100
I'm close. I know if I drink another shot if this shitty vodka i'd probably throw up. I'm actually meeting friends for lunch later and a chillout sesh. I always try to show up at least a bit tipsy/high already hence the drinking and smoking.
>>
>>71491305
i can't stand vodka
i like rum
the one good thing about weed is it helps alleviate the nausea
>>
>>71491427
>it helps alleviate the nausea

Oh man, it makes it worse if anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 540x540
>>71491100
There are many things that are just for niggers. Weed is not one of them.
>>
>>71491305
I puked my guts out after drinking too much of that at a party. Lost all taste for it (not that I had any to begin with) and cant drink it any more
>>
>>71490878
>marijuanas
>alcohol
pic one, and only one. its a shitty mix together.
>>
>>71491482
>Oh man, it makes it worse if anything.
My mom can't smoke weed when drunk. I only drink with weed though famalam.

Got some Svedka vodka. Fight me bros
>>
>>71491100
>weed is for niggers kill yourself

Fuck off....weed is for smart people that want to get high without any downsides.
>>
>>71491603
What is wrong with you pussies that don't like drinking and smoking at the same time?
>>
>>71491632
>my mom

Uhhhh....This made me laugh way harder than it should have hahahha.
>>
>>71490878
Wait they have stoners in Hong Kong?
I mean it's a big place so I am not surprised there is drug use. Weed just doesn't seem like a china mans drug though.
>>
>>71491692
I do it all the time, but it doesn't alleviate my nausea.
>>
>>71490878
Been drinking Stoli tonight too.

Never been much of a vodka drinker but Mad Men made me start
>>
>>71491754
I'm not chinese :P. The chinese locals smoke up loads too though.
>>
>>71491692
They got the spins one time, and their weak constitution can't handle that kind of ride.
>>
>>71491692
gets you way too low energy
>>
>>71491714
>Not finding out that your parents also like smoking weed later in life

No i don't live with them still but I do bring fat blunts or doobies to bbqs at the parents' house

>>71491754
also this, i thought penalty for pot in hong kong was very severe
>>
>>71491897
I kinda like the spins haha.
>>
>>71491926
>also this, i thought penalty for pot in hong kong was very severe

I think you're thinking of Singapore? Every kid I know smokes up here.
>>
>>71491485

Agreed.

Weed is good for niggers too, thought - it keeps them sedate and less likely to be violent, whereas alcohol just makes them shoot everything at random. I'd rather that they smoke than drank, be a whole lot less violence if that were the case.
>>
>>71492378
>Every kid I know smokes up here.
Same here in southeastern US, but you still get arrested if you get caught with even a small amount.. it's a big racket, get you on a $1,000 fine and probation if you're unfortunate. never got busted except one time i had a blunt, but the cop just threw it away and let me off with a written warning.
>>
>>71492586
>but you still get arrested if you get caught with even a small amount.

>tfw you're so used to smoking up that you forget it's illegal

Have to remind myself every now and again about the shit in my bag being illegal lol.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.