[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is /feeling the Johnson/? If you can use meme magic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1347230456408.jpg (101 KB, 710x960) Image search: [Google]
1347230456408.jpg
101 KB, 710x960
Who else is /feeling the Johnson/?

If you can use meme magic, then so can I.
>>
>>71490842
Let it go man, you're just hurting yourself.
>>
>>71490842

Right here, senpai.
>>
>>71490842
>every politician is a scumbag
>except for the one I like

They all lie bruh
>>
Voting for these buffoons is throwing away a vote, it really is. You should only be voting Trump anyways.
>>
>>71490842

Libertarians are pussies.
>>
File: Franklin.jpg (297 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
Franklin.jpg
297 KB, 720x420
>Johnson 2012
>Johnson 2016

Feels good.

>only true faggots go to bed after wasting their soul on a shitty vote
>>
>>71491376
yeah thats clearly why they use daddy government to do everything for them.

Card carrying LP member reporting in. I am feeling a big Johnson for 2016.
>>
>>71491855

You're a traitor to your race. Good luck converting all the savages you import with your open borders to your ideology, I'm sure once they realize how logical it all is they'll suddenly become individualists.
>>
>>71490842
Voted for him in 12, wont ever vote libertarian again because muh open borders/general retardation on the part of most libertarians
>>
File: winklers.jpg (262 KB, 550x562) Image search: [Google]
winklers.jpg
262 KB, 550x562
>>71491984
>the race faggot

Let me guess, you think your "day of the rope" meme beats my M14.

I'll scalp your dumb ass before you hit the porch with your nerd army.
>>
>>71492383

You don't need to be worried about me, you need to be worried about the hordes of r-strategists you welcomed in. Hope you have enough non-aggression principle to go around.
>>
>>71491984

I don't understand economics: The Post
>>
>>71491984
i don't believe in open borders.

Immigration is important but its back seat to free speech, the right to bear arms, free association, right of contract, controlling the scope of government, the right to privacy, sound monetary policy, purchasing power, and many other issues which leading candidates like Trump fail on.
>>
>>71492510
>i lost my non-existent girlfriend to an imaginary mexican

the post
>>
>>71492697

>Immigration is important but its back seat to free speech, the right to bear arms, free association, right of contract, controlling the scope of government, the right to privacy, sound monetary policy, purchasing power, and many other issues which leading candidates like Trump fail on.

If you don't take care of immigration you can kiss the rest of those goodbye.

I'll say it one last time for you idiots: libertarianism is exclusively the domain of white men, and mostly American white men at that. Stop fucking digging.
>>
Libertarianism is nothing more than a utopian ideology.
>>
>>71493160
it literally has nothing to do with utopian-ism. it just about how how government should be as small and as efficient as possible. Government doesn't have to reach some magic mark for it to kick in any where people are gaining liberty, libertarian-ism is working.
>>
>>71493160

Libertarianism != Anarcho Capitalism.

The US was about as close to libertarianism as you can get during the Articles and nearly 100 years after.
>>
>>71492697
>i don't believe in open borders.

The Libertarian Party does. And all of those other things that you think take precedence to immigration disappear when you let in millions upon millions of people who will vote for whoever promises them free shit and dem programs.

It's literally impossible for you idiots to get what you want with unchecked immigration. Hell, it's already impossible with just the blacks here.
>>
>>71493585
No it doesn't.

"Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders. However, we support control over the entry into our country of foreign nationals who pose a credible threat to security, health or property."
>>
>>71493971

>However, we support control over the entry into our country of foreign nationals who pose a credible threat to security, health or property.

What about posing a threat to the viability of your ideology?
>>
>>71493971
>Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders.

You realize this says open borders?

>However, we support control over the entry into our country of foreign nationals who pose a credible threat to security, health or property.

Now ignore that they got rid of or removed 99% of the power from the government agencies who track that shit.
>>
>>71494658

#1 nice selective reading
#2 you don't know what open borders means
#3 you dont know what human capital means
#4 you dont know what government agencies track what "shit" or what agencies the LP would rather have shut down
>>
>>71494959

The fact remains that you wish to import and naturalize people who will never, ever subscribe to your ideology, and in fact will advocate for the polar opposite of it.

We don't want any part of your collective suicide.
>>
File: StrawMan2[1].jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2[1].jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>71495114
>>
>>71490842
Why not mcafee though.
>>
"It is one thing to have free immigration to jobs, it is another to have free immigration to welfare."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE
>>
>>71495400

LOL. You have nothing. Your ideology is completely unsustainable and you're too afraid of straying from your pollyannaish logic to save it. Good luck realizing your libertarian utopia, the harder you work the farther away it gets.
>>
>>71495919
this post would have been without value had it not been for your use of pollyannaish. thanks for the vocabulary lesson.
>>
>>71496467

You're still avoiding the message. Why? Is it because you realize that your worldview is incompatible with reality? It's not too late to change, though the window for such things is closing quickly. Repent now, and save yourself, save all of us.
>>
>>71496969
Because you are incoherent poster asking me to defend this strawman you are building so you can show the glory of your eugenics or anti-liberty nationalism or whatever pea brain scheme you have cooked up.
>>
>>71497296

Strawman? Are you denying that few immigrants are libertarian? Are you denying that allowing them into your country per your ideology inevitably dilutes your ideology? Or are you deluded enough to think that they respect or even espouse your beliefs, and will defend them diligently?

I would think that the continuing viability of your ideals would hardly be considered a strawman, that is, unless you were blind to how they might be threatened.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.