[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When men cheat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 4f641b8c8828b.image.jpg (54 KB, 550x640) Image search: [Google]
4f641b8c8828b.image.jpg
54 KB, 550x640
What does /pol/ think when a man cheats? My sister got cheated on a few days ago by her boyfriend (they were engaged) and I had the unfortunate luck to be hanging with her and witnessing her meltdown when she found out. I never once saw her like that. She's a conventionally attractive girl, good personality, so I was quite shocked her bf did that. Her meltdown though traumatized me into never cheating, her devastation was just sad to watch

They say when a man cheats its for sex
They say when a women cheats its purely emotional

My sister herself said they had a good sex life and that she was even a virgin when they met. To me this is every guy's dream, so why is it that men cheat? I have experienced more with men cheating in my families and friends than I do women. Why is that?
>>
>>71490519
Your sister probably has a stinky cunt and can't give good head

/thread
>>
>>71490519

>They say when a man cheats its for sex

>They say when a women cheats its purely emotional

There is literally no difference between these.
>>
>>71490735
And this is why romantic love is degenerate.

it's just a slightly less base form of lust, but it's lust nonetheless.

Arranged marriage worked.
>>
>>71490623

I was just gonna say. I've been with the same girl since high school and she was also a virgin.

Almost gave in and cheated on her with a whore and the only reason was after so long she quit giving head.

I didnt cheat though and she found out this girl was texting me telling me she'd suck my dick like my wife never would and since that day I get head at least twice a week. Never have the urge to cheat now.
>>
>>71490519
When a woman cheats on you it basically says to you as a man that you have no value.

The memories and experiences you've had no longer mean anything to her and she is detached from you.

When a man cheats it's as simple as being tempted by a person who looks sexy.

I don't believe a woman can cheat on a man she loves, but I do believe a man can cheat on a woman he loves.
>>
>>71490519

>My sister herself said they had a good sex life and that she was even a virgin when they met.

What an odd thing to discuss between siblings
>>
>>71490519

how did she find out that he was cheating?
>>
>>71490870
You see everyone
The system works

Men unlike women are easy to keep happy.
Good sex, and niceness. That's it.
>>
>>71490519
Does anyone have the un-edited version of this picture where it accurately shows he is the same height as the girls?
>>
>>71490519
Cheaters are subhumans. Betraying someone is one thing but betraying the person you're supposed to love most is evidence that you're a selfish fuck and should be outcast from society.
>>
>>71490519
OP you should probably redeem your sister's honor by kicking the shit out of her fiancé. If possible round up other male relatives to contribute to the beat down.

That's how this was handled back in the day.
>>
>>71490519
Because the penis is effectively a second brain but far less functional.

Either way, there's no excuse for it.
>>
>>71490519
Beat him to a pulp bro. I mean within a breath of losing his life. Then cut his balls off! One who cannot control his manhood should have none at all.
>>
>>71491022
It was during her meltdown.
>>
>>71490519
Is that rand paul???
>>
>>71490519
Men only cheat for sex. That's it. It's fucking stupid really. I've seen guys throw away great relationships just because a "hot" girl wanted to bang them. Meanwhile women generally only cheat in order to kill relationships that are already dead.
>>
>>71491028
she said he was acting funny lately and distance and had a feeling something was wrong. The girl he was fucking (she pretty delusional) somehow got her number and texted her saying she was pregnant with his baby and they are gonna be a happy family and blah blah blah. She's not pregnant though, we that out later on.
>>
>>71490519
>they had sex before marriage
The hussy brought this upon herself.
>>
>>71490994
>I don't believe a woman can cheat on a man she loves, but I do believe a man can cheat on a woman he loves.
This is also true.

Source: Pablo Escobar was an extremely devout family man. Also a philanderer.
>>
>>71491965
>>71491893
>>71491608
He's a cop. Pretty chill but never seen him in action
>>
>>71490519
Menn who cheat are just as bad as women. How hard is it to keep your dick in one hole? It's like dealing with niggers. Either be loyal or fuck off. I hate cheaters regardless of gender
>>
>>71490519

We live in a time of moral relativism. Society wants to view sex as just another motion, like eating or going to the bathroom. By taking the sanctity out of intercourse, we attempt to lessen it's relevance.

The reason for this is simple. We want to believe we are good people so to justify our promiscuity and inability to control sexual desires before marriage, we merely make it "no big deal".

Today, sex is seen not as a beautiful, emotional, or serious commitment. Just look at this article for a glimpse into our future.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/14/why-more-women-are-letting-their-husbands-cheat/
>>
>>71490623
Who /theads their own post you egotistical faggot
>>
>>71492547
Even worse. Fuck him up and restore her honor!
>>
>>71491157
A nice meal made with love helps too
>>
>>71490519
Cheating is absolutely degenerate. If you want to sleep with another woman then break it off with your current woman first.
If I caught my partner cheating then we'd be done, nothing can redeem that.
>>
File: 1439203527118.jpg (45 KB, 532x634) Image search: [Google]
1439203527118.jpg
45 KB, 532x634
>>71493472
>>http://nypost.com/2016/04/14/why-more-women-are-letting-their-husbands-cheat/
>>
>>71493855
You should restore your honour by commiting seppuku, faggot.
>>
I did it in my first serious relationship. It really does effect women emotionally like nothing else. Never again.
>>
>>71490519
You seem to have an abnormally close relationship to your sister. And why are you airing out her dirty laundry on a Mongolian barbeque image forum?
>>
>>71495427
see >>71491994

we don't talk about that stuff usually
>>
>>71493652
Dirty unwashed corpse smelling roastie who can't suck a cock properly detected.
As you have zero value to me whatsoever kindly fuck off.
>>
>>71490519
You should probably fuck your sister and get it over with.
>>
Girl here.
I've been cheated on before.

I think it does something to you. It hardens you, I'm afraid it permanently. I'm no longer as forgiving and kind towards love and that sort of thing.

I tried my best to be a good girlfriend too ...
>>
Nigger behavior

doesnt matter what sex you are, dont cheat

Anybody who says otherwise is degenerate as fuck
>>
File: 1262038235203.jpg (143 KB, 426x500) Image search: [Google]
1262038235203.jpg
143 KB, 426x500
>>71493913
>>
>>71490623
FPBP

Men are very simple. You obey his sexual desires and he keeps you around. You don't give head, you don't take it in the ass, and he finds someone who will. I don't completely approve of cheating. If your wife or gf isn't sexually pleasing or exciting you then just dump her ass. But I do understand, we have needs and if your fat worthless ass won't fill them then someone else will.
>>
Lot of white knight mlady fedoras in this thread

Look at suicide rates of divorced couples by gender if you want to see who takes gettig left in the dust first
>>
>>71496128
Being cheated on feels like being stabbed with a morgul blade, the wound never fully heals. The only gf I ever had cheated on me after a year of dating and it fucked me up pretty bad, a few years later and there's still a dull pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
How can it tell if my wife of 4 years is cheating on me?
>recently put a passcode on her phone
>coming home an hour or two late most days cuz of "traffic" or had to "Stop at the store"
>puts out maybe twice/month
>acts like its a chore when we do fuck
>keeps lights off when we fuck
>won't stand naked in front of me
>pulls away when I try to hug her passionately
>hasn't given head in about a year
>seats in her car are moved like somebody taller has been driving or riding in it
Is my wife cheating on me? If so how can I catch her in the act or come up with some irrefutable proof?
>>
>>71496379
>If your wife or gf isn't sexually pleasing or exciting you then just dump her ass.

Here is the problem with that. There are numerous examples of women who genuinely desire to please their man sexually, and open up to many things. However, men cheat because that same sex act, regardless of what it is, may seem more appealing to have it performed with someone new or different.

It's not that women don't do enough, it's that the men want it done by someone else.
>>
>>71497188
fuck off cuck shill
>>
>>71497188
send her flowers at work without your name on them

if she doesn't say anything to you about them, she's cheating
>>
>>71497188
Ask your wife's son if his mom has been with any black men lately.
>>
>>71497435
I take it you don't have high reading comprehension?
I can post a test to check your knowledge of scientific principles and you can share the link of your results, timestamped of course.
:D

You have offered zero counter-point, zero counter evidence.
Therefore I see no reason to continue with you if only I have something to intellectually contribute.

Your denialism is fallacious.
>>
File: 1260997093115.jpg (3 KB, 113x126) Image search: [Google]
1260997093115.jpg
3 KB, 113x126
>>71490870
>she found out this girl was texting me telling me she'd suck my dick like my wife never would

so how did that conversation go?
>>
>>71490519
>sister

surely you mean your mother's daughter?
>>
File: 1456461102472.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
1456461102472.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
>>71490519

Women cheat to end relationships and men cheat to keep relationships going.

Modern women are largely insufferable, hence why you see so many men cheating to keep their relationships going.
>>
>>71496128

I feel hardened/distrustful after cucking some girl's boyfriend. I liked her and respected her but not after she seduced me. I couldn't resist. But at least I didn't have to learn the hard way like he does. He still doesn't know.
>>
>>71497575
How many have you caught this way?
>>
>>71498111
That's kind of a double standard don't you think?

Both genders are whores if they cheat though I'll admit that from an evolutionary perspective men have the potential to be more fucked by unknowingly taking care of someone else's offspring
>>
>>71497575
i can already tell you she's cheating.
>>
>>71498479
Men don't fuck for perceived profit on the whole. You have to do that to be a whore.

Whether it wins you status or money, cheating for the ulterior rewards of it is being a whore.

Mostly women think this way.
>>
>>71496725
Who hurt you?
>>
>>71497335
Absolutely false
>>
>>71498344
>I liked her and respected her but not after she seduced me. I couldn't resist.

And this my friends is why our generation of screwed. The rejection of free will to avoid responsibility and accountability.
>>
>>71493472
>flipping through radio stations
>stop at one because its talking
>guy calls in genuinely asking for dating advice
>explains he had a good time with girl, but won't call him back
>"did you guys bang?" was the first question they asked him in the most dude-bro fashion
Like is this world more messed up than I realized?

>>71490519
Yeah a man that cheats sucks just as much as a woman that cheats. Men cheat because they give into the part of their brain that goes 'my wee wee wants action now' and just do it without thinking of the consequences. Then they get away with it and continue to do so since there were no short time consequences.
>>
>>71498698

Then by your statement, no man has ever cheated on a woman who would do anything in bed. Sorry buddy but you're wrong.
>>
>>71498901
I'm not the one who made a commitment. Don't hate the player, hate the game senpai.
>>
>>71493855
No. Fuck him to restore her honor.
>>
My BF and I took a break once (1 month) and when we got back together he confessed that it was so he could date another girl. Our sex life wasn't very good and I was going through some emotional problems with my parents divorcing. I had a feeling it was the girl he admitted it to being because he was talking to her a lot and mentioning her a lot to me. He technically didn't cheat because we weren't together at the time but I stayed faithful and didn't mess around with anyone else during the break. It's been 5 years since and we're much better as a couple; however, I'm still not 100% over what he did. I think it's more me being upset about staying faithful and having that being taken advantage of. If I caught him actually cheating I might have ended up a basket case.
>>
>>71491893
don't be a white knight retard
>>
>>71499345
Iktfl. I didn't believe women experienced morality on an emotional level but if its true then I hope you overcome the inertia of your propensity for commitment and end the relationship so you can find somebody who is untainted by a degrading past.
>>
>>71499181
>I'm not the one who made a commitment.

Lets just analyze what you said here. You claim that having not made a "commitment" you are absolved from any responsibility or wrong doing.

If you didn't know the woman was in a relationship then you could claim ignorance, but if you did, then you are cheating. Plain and simple.
>>
>>71497335
Nah man. My gf is way hotter than these other hoes. If she would just s my d more often I wouldn't even Fuck with these other girls. These other girls do it with enthusiasm expecting nothing in return. If my gf blows me it's because she wants something or feels guilty about something. Fucking going on 7 years. B-jibbers stopped nearly 5 years ago. I haven't changed. She has... God Damn how hard is it to suck a dick? I would be putty in her hands....
>>
>>71490519
Good for him.
>>
>>71499666
Naw Satan
>>
>>71499996
Bout got dem pents
>>
>>71490519
the grass is always always going to be greener OP, it's like this...

"Thinking about Vietnam once in a while , in a crazy kind of way , I wish that just for a while I could be there. And then be transported back, Maybe just to be there so I could wish I was back here again"
>>
>>71499539
I appreciate the encouragement but, as many others have mentioned in the thread, today's generation treats sex like drinking water and that's not something I agree with. I have a friend who's had 41 partners and still craves more. My BF and I were virgins when we started dating and are each other's only sex partners. I don't know how I would feel being with someone who had sex with their friends because they were bored one night.

Aside from his flaws, he has many traits I find important that I don't see in many others.
>>
>>71499134
Actually if your claim was true then there'd be men who only serial fuck random girls up the shitpipe.
There'd be no relationships just categories: Are you the girl who takes it in the arse? No I'm the girl who likes guys to piss on her tits.
Looks wouldnt matter guys would only settle with fat chicks who do X the best.

Its not the act, its still the person doing the act that matters. This is undeniable, i can confidently claim this as an absolute and again point to some other anons post in this thread about male suicide numbers after marriage breakdowns.

Men totally value their women, but a woman in turn has to do the most simple of things correctly to keep him. Its not rocket science.
>>
>>71490519
>they say
>"sex" as opposed to "emotional"
>>
>>71499666
Cheating who?

btw ice trips Diablo
>>
Anyone that cheats should be beheaded. Man or woman.
>>
>>71500377
>My BF...are each other's only sex partners

Didn't you just say he broke up with you for a month so he could fuck another chick?
>>
>>71500377
Maybe dilution means its a doomed cause, but there are other people who are in the same situation as you that feel similarly. I admit I don't know how you would go about finding somebody worthwhile in modern society but their existence should warrant trying, eventually.

Otherwise, you are either stuck in your predicament forever or destined to obviate the virtues which allow you to recognize the compromised position you are in.
>>
>>71490519
she was probably cheating on him too

also emotional betrayal is worse than just sex
>>
>>71500377
....also
>we are each others only sex partners
>my boyfriend had sex with somebody else
wut
>>
Because I can.
>>
also maybe she should have gotten a good white bf instead of a degenerate shitskin
>>
>>71490519

Lack of honor. Character flaws. Psychological problems.
>>
both gender who cheats are scum

monogamy for life
>>
>>71500697
>also emotional betrayal is worse than just sex
Slut detected
>>
>>71500878
im a virgin you freak
>>
Anyone who cheats is scum.
>>
File: 1387199026442.png (25 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
1387199026442.png
25 KB, 499x468
>>71490519
Adultery is a sin no matter who commits it
>>
>>71490519
>They say when a women cheats its purely emotional
They're full of shit.

Your sister shouldn't care about him cheating unless he fucked a really disgusting pig of a woman. If he moved up the ladder she should be proud that she has a good catch.
>>
>>71499865
>how hard is it to suck a dick? I would be putty in her hands

That is until you no longer get the same feeling from that position and desire another position that sounds intriguing. Then you just cycle through sex positions hoping each one will bring you happiness and if she doesn't adhere to them all, they you are justified in seeking another woman who will do it.

Is that the logic?
>>
>>71496379
Some people are pieces of shit man.
>>
>>71491893
No. This is not what to do.
>>
>>71500398
>woman in turn has to do the most simple of things correctly to keep him.

Not only is this stance selfish, but imagine yourself being under the same criteria but not restricted to sexual please. Like what if you needed to keep a specific wage minimum to keep your wife, or cleaning minimum, etc, and they can be changed at any time.

This is not what Love is. Love is selfless and kind, it expects nothing and gives everything. When two people Love each other, all these things are irrelevant. I think the issue is simply that you do not know fully what true Love is.
>>
>>71490519
beat him up for your sisters sake you beta
>>
>>71490519
>My sister herself said they had a good sex life

Clearly they don't because he fucked some other girl.

Your sister is probably annoying cunt.
>>
Everything I have read here is anecdotal, and at the same time I know by anecdotal evidence that some men are just shitty people and cheat because they are selfish and take what they want.

There is no way to quantitatively tell the honest motivations behind why people cheat because humans are really bad with cognitive dissonance. Many people lie to themselves, so even they don't know why they cheated.
>>
>>71490735
When a man cheats it's to add physical variety and psychological adventure to the fulfillment of his sexual needs. A huge part of the physical drive is for him to plant seed in a lot of unique sexy young things for maximal gene dispersal. When a woman cheats it's to feel any one of a fucking plethora of emotions that she is not feeling in her relationship, but first and foremost it's because the man she's with has lost mystery and acted nice crossing over into pathetic around her and she wants to be *fucked* by a man who has his own agenda instead of a boring shared agenda and script she already knows. Her drive isn't for variety of partners directly. It's for the best partner she can swing and hang onto until a better option comes along.

Men can truly love the same woman for decades. Women don't love the same way and after a few years they have built up enough of a laundry list of fuck ups and resentments of their partner that cheating becomes ever more tempting.
>>
>>71490519
Women are bigger cheaters than men for the simple fact that its easier for them to do so, and that they are ruled by their emotions.

cheating in general is scummy, its really not hard in the least to be monogamous, anyone who says some shit like "muh moment of weakness" is lying through their teeth, they knew what they were doing and did it anyway.
>>
>>71490623
Fucking Australia, fpbp, laying down the truth bombs.
>>
>>71500523

By enabling and participating in a known infidelity, you are equally responsible and guilty of complicity.
>>
>>71501575
>Not only is this stance selfish, but imagine yourself being under the same criteria but not restricted to sexual please. Like what if you needed to keep a specific wage minimum to keep your wife, or cleaning minimum, etc, and they can be changed at any time

Wow you just summed up modern women perfectly. And you thought you were being hypothetical.

10/10
>>
>>71501575
>>71501631
yea also this to. Is not having sex really that hard? If the relationship is worth having then you try to fix that and leave if it really bothers you this much.

If you are forced to stay together because of kids or whatever at least get permission for cucking and keep it discreet.
>>
>>71490807
I mean, I guess we COULD stoop to being sand-niggers and poo in the loos.
>>
>>71490519

you sound stupid

humans are ANIMALS

it's normal for most men to seek to inseminate as many women as possible
>>
>>71490994
This guy gets it. Which is why if my SO ever puts the brakes on our sex life, I'll explain that I am A) going to discreetly fuck strangers with protection to meet my physical needs with her understanding and support; or B) going to indiscriminately fuck strangers without her in my life.

Life is too short to have bad sex or spend any significant amount of time in a relationship with someone who doesn't love you enough to fuck and suck you frequently, with vigor and enthusiasm.
>>
>>71500915
Then you have drunk the koolaid.

That notion is a major pillar of slut-supremacist ideology.
>>
>>71501575
>This is not what Love is. Love is selfless and kind, it expects nothing and gives everything. When two people Love each other, all these things are irrelevant. I think the issue is simply that you do not know fully what true Love is.

Also show me all this magical couple in True Love in their 30's? Where are they?
A large majority of the ones you see are all miserable, they all hate each other, they're bitter and cynical.

You have rose coloured glasses on anon. Do yourself a favour and throw a critical eye over love and marriage and ask what the actual success rates are.
They're lower than starting a business.
>>
>>71497575
THIS
>>
>>71501575
>Like what if you need to keep a specific wage minimum to keep your wife

It's exactly like that you numbnuts. I don't condone cheating by either gender, but I condemn it much more when women do it for exactly this reason. When a man cheats he is throwing away all the courtship and money he put into the relationship himself to another woman; it's his own investment.

When a woman cheats she is instinctively stealing what the man invested by trying to extract resources without giving birth to his genetic kid. When a man cheats instinctively he is just trying to get another kid and the woman gets mad because it represents less resources for her kid by extension.
>>
>>71498069

>Whose this fucking bitch texting your phone
>Me: some girl from work who wont leave me alone
>Well im gonna text the bitch and tell her your wife says to leave you alone
>Me: Go ahead

I wasn't dumb enough to text her back anything but no thanks ill pass.
>>
Ok how can men expect women not to cheat if men are trying their hardest to have sex with them.

Clearly both parties in cheating should be frowned upon. The man chasing a taken woman is encouraging degenerate behavior, and can never call a woman out on cheating because they want them to do it.
>>
>>71500671
>>71500739
I meant "date" as in be with someone else; they didn't have sex. He claims they got up to a blow job and after asking many times I believe him.

>>71500680
I think you mean delusion but I understand your point. I am delusional. I'm too invested in the relationship to give it all up though. Perhaps I would be happier with someone else but I'm too scared to take that risk and I'm content with where I'm at today.
>>
>>71490519
Human are not instinctively monogamous.
>>
Women get turned on if their boyfriend cheats on them. It means that he is an attractive male who is approved by other women and women love the approval of other women. Instinctively, it is possibly the most masculine and attractive a man can do to make his woman wet for him.
>>
>>71501919
>to meet my physical needs

This is why our generation is doomed. They define "needs" as sexual gratification with no limit. Know Love instead.
>>
>>71499865
Maybe the problem is that in the beginning, she did, and you were. Women constantly try to manipulate men emotionally and lose respect for you if it works.
>>
>>71502226
Dilution as in too few people who think the same as you to make a clean break feasible.
>>
>>71502012
Truth is not true because is accepted by a majority. Love is Truth, but we are fallible. This is why forgiveness and mercy are necessary to any relationship, but the standard of Love and Truth must never be compromised.
>>
File: 1438120798205.jpg (70 KB, 506x505) Image search: [Google]
1438120798205.jpg
70 KB, 506x505
>>71490519
A man is a key while a woman is a lock, a key that opens many locks is a very good key however a lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock that needs to be thrown away.
>>
>>71502721
You seem to not have been corrupted by the cynicism and degeneracy of modern society, while someone like me has fully embraced it. What is your secret? Are you in love?
>>
This absolutely applies to me. My wife is on a business trip to South Carolina and my ex knew it. She practically gave me an open invitation to go pound her ass out (would be fucking her as we speak if I went) but I got talked out of it. What really hit home is she's 3 hours ahead so she texts me just as I usually go to sleep and she's just waking up. I would've literally busted a nut on my ex and checked my phone to see a happy text from my wife telling me that she loved me. That thought is what ultimately forced me to stay home and shit post on /sp/
>>
>>71496763
but that's unrelated, men always are more likely to commit suicide, or acts of physical violence, or acts of extreme determination, due to testosterone.
Women often get depressed for years but are just pussies about ending it all
>>
>>71497188
Just use one of those find my phone services to track where your wife is going. I know Google has a device manager that can tell you where your phone was last and you can activate a service within that framework to track GPS periodically.
>>
>>71495779
Stop being new. You can't /thread your own post.
>>
I will never cheat because I want to be a father; I was brought up by a single mother. My brother turned out OKish, I had to find role models to turn out good, my sister is a lost cause.

I will never cheat unless there was absolutely no way I'd get found out, or until kids are old enough. HOWEVER, I understand it.

When people say women change, you don't truly understand it till it happens. Once she knows she has you she will change completely. I'm strong enough to deal with it, I often just retreat into work when it gets too much. It can be wearing, though.
>>
>>71502620
Ah. I'm used to using it in scientific terms. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>71502328
ha
>>
>>71502497
Gr8 b8.

Love is oxytocin adrenaline testosterone and estrogen and dopamine. Women will recognize male fidelity with oxytocin but they'll lose the other vital components reliably over time. Marriage and a great sex life in one package is extremely rare and requires almost perfect performance from a man who is well hung and stays in relatively good shape for decades.

Basically, fall for the love meme and you get cucked, men. Sooner or later it happens. Even if she doesn't cheat and become distant emotionally and sexless, chances are she's going to become distant emotionally and sexually unavailable regardless. Why would you knowingly put yourself through that torment when your emotional and sexual attraction to her will likely be diminished far less than hers will to you?
>>
>>71501919
>not just raping your wife
>>
>>71503388
That's the true alpha way. Good luck finding a woman seeking an assumed consent relationship m8
>>
it's none of my business

personally I cheat on girls, but only if they don't have sex with me enough, I tell them before that I'll see other girls if they don't keep me satisfied so it's their own fault imo
>>
>>71502841

My secret is having never been in Love romantically, and thus never given the opportunity to be cynical. However, we know Love outside of sexual relationships, and when we apply it to our marriage it is the same as when apply it to others.
>>
>>71501845
Flawed argument, animals work across the R-K spectrum. As an example Wolves are very selective about mating.
>>
>>71503527
DING FUCKING DING

You know nothing Love bro.
>>
>>71503289

You are confusing Love with Lust. Biological mechanisms exist that fuel our sex organs, enabling them to act out their function. Our free will allows us to control such desires and temptations, as oppose to just going out and raping anything in sight whenever we are horny.

Love is not dictated or defined by physical properties. It is a spiritual connection. We know Love because we know Truth, and as long as we adhere to the Truth we can Love.
>>
File: stuck.jpg (7 KB, 304x208) Image search: [Google]
stuck.jpg
7 KB, 304x208
Married for ten years here.
Faithful to my marriage.
Sometimes, there's a girl that has that "essence" that I desperately crave, with all the quirks and the mystere that my wife lacks, but on the bright side, my wife is just too brainless to be manipulative and too unattractive to compete over, so I settle for the sake of my kids having a stable home.
>>
>>71503594
What should we compare humans to? Closest living relatives like bonobos?

HOW ABOUT WOLVES?

>but why?
>>
>>71503834
>Sometimes, there's a girl that has that "essence" that I desperately crave, with all the quirks and the mystere that my wife lacks

You literally sound like a woman.

At least you had self-control over your actions, if not your thoughts.
>>
>>71503501
You are a jerk, I hope you don't spawn any progenies you roach.
>>
>>71503834
>there's a girl that has that "essence" that I desperately crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY
>>
Maybe there is something about her pussy that just doesent feel right, maybe shes not wet enough

But men are genetically hardwired to spread their genes
>>
>>71503973
theres nothing wrong with wanting something on the side, even if he said it a little fagish. just as long as you can control yourself.
>>
File: image.png (617 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
617 KB, 640x1136
>>71490994
This all the way. I could've fucked the shit out of my ex tonight and on the same token, had my love grow exponentially for my wife. Men just love the quest and the conquering. I would've fucked my ex and it would've been nothing but fun with a fresh booty. Unfortunately my conscious knows better and I would feel so guilty because my wife literally worships the ground I walk on.

pic related, my wife
>>
>>71503829
In ten years, you'll likely have fallen in Love and reached the boring part of a relationship. You will know the pain of realization. The distinction is a false dichotomy. Neither love nor lust exists without the other, both are part of a bigger mystery of experience. And both will abandon you in the form of a fair maiden who before your very eyes has transformed into the embodiment of a demonic whorish siren whose song is never ending but the Love and Lust it promises is forever put out of your reach, dispensed in illiberal doses too meager to quench the thirst rising in response to that song.

On that day remember me, anon. Remember my warning and weep for your lack of foresight.
>>
>>71490519

How do you not get a guy to cheat on you?

Is it as simple as having sex everyday in a marriage? Are there other things to look out for?

I know maintaining your weight is big too right?
>>
>>71504083
girls know their main job in keeping their man happy is by sex, if they stop doing it they've failed their basic requirement as a partner, I have no sympathy for them
>>
degenerates, the lot of you
no better than blacks
>>
>>71504211
your wife isnt a former highschool teacher is she?
>>
>>71504211
nice jewess nose.

you might as well cheat on her
>>
>>71504211
>posting your wife's tits on 4chan
cuck
>>
>>71504289
ok faglord, ill try and keep in mind your article of a post
>>
>men only cheat for sex
>women cheat because emtions.

Is this a new meme
>>
>>71490519
>My sister herself said they had a good sex life and that she was even a virgin when they met. To me this is every guy's dream, so why is it that men cheat?
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? He did the right thing. Your sister should've saved herself for marriage. Why should he marry a slut?
>>
>>71504504
No, it is /r9k/ tier.
>>
>>71490807
>Arranged marriage worked
No. That bred more betas instead of them dying virgins. That's why poo in loos are so beta.
>>
>>71504698
Indians casually rape their women and ruthlessly approach girls, the indians in America are castrated fucks compared to the natives. They are anything but beta.
>>
>>71490870
You sound like a nigger.
>>
>>71504579
Just because you can't get laid doesn't mean she should save herself for marriage. There are degrees of sluttiness; n=1 does not a slut make. I would argue marrying the person you lost your virginity to is more pure than just marrying them cause you're horny and muh Jesus.
>>
>involving yourself with people who fuck before marriage

pretty much begging to get cheated on
>>
>>71504423
Playa why you hatin?

>>71504414
No. She's a defense contractor.
>>
>>71490519
Literally >muh dick
People so intoxicated by the possibilities of what they could have that they don't fully appreciate what they already have.
You see this in fat people in relationships who suddenly become fit and get people hitting on them. They're not used to getting so much attention so they can't handle it maturely and probably end up cheating. Also applies to anyone with low self-esteem (think your typical introverted girl) who is so blind-sided that chad goes out of his way to compliment her that she ends up fucking him while her boyfriend still hasn't moved past the kissing stage.
>>
>>71504875
ive literally only met one person who has abstained from sex until marriage and hes a morbidly obese mid 40s virgin.
>>71504905
worth a shot
>>
>>71504782
>ruthlessly approach girls
Really?
>Me want pussy sex gib the pussy <3
doesn't seem like an "approach" to me
http://www.reddit.com/r/indianpeoplefacebook
>Inb4 you have to go back

Rape is not alpha. Any desperate beta faggot can overpower a woman. Rape is the mark of true degeneracy, desperation, and lack of self-control. All beta qualities.
>>
>>71504302
Be adventurous and willing to try anything in the bedroom. Lady in the streets sluttiest in the sheets. Don't get stuck in a sexual rut. If he goes for the same opening foreplay 3, 4 times in a row, tease him with "no" and smile and whisper something different that you want. Ask him to talk dirty to you. There is no bridge too far, roll with it. Realize that all kinds of things you might have negative connotations for like slut and whore are words of utmost adoration and love when a faithful man is using them to describe how he perceives and desires you in your most intimate encounters.
Never do anything unenthusiastically when it comes to sexual contact - it's more damaging than a short dry spell. Fake enthusiasm if you know he needs sexual contact with you to feel loved but you don't feel desire. He's guaranteed faking a lot of the emotional support you need so much from him. And it wears on him a little but if he's doing it right the payoff at the end is you saying "Thanks for listening and being supportive. I realize that was all really silly and you probably don't care about that thing that upset/irritated/shocked/confused me. But it means the world to me that you care about me enough to be so great when I'm feeling this way, even if you don't care about the specifics." Similarly if you fake enthusiasm when you think that you need to humor him sexually, half the time you'll get horny and you'll both get a great sexual experience with one another. The other half of the time, your payoff should be him saying "Thanks baby that felt amazing" FOLLOWED BY him behaving more interested, loving, excited about you, pleasant, and patient. He won't be as verbally responsive as you might like, but notice his behavior and you'll realize how much you mean to him.
>>
>>71504302
See, my wife is a sex machine. Her sex drive is higher than mine at times. She will literally let me fuck her 10x a day if I would. Obviously maintaining your figure is a big part too. Honestly, if you want to leave absolutely zero room for your man to cheat, find a chick that would do a threesome with you and him. Frequently watch sex guides on YouTube (yes, YouTube, nudity and all), be like my ex (who still has me hung up on her head game) and learn how to suck a cock so good that your man will literally faint, always make him feel needed, let him fuck your ass, dress up. I know that sounds crazy and I'm not telling any female to give up their dignity.

But when it comes to the bedroom, be completely at his service. My wife doesn't do threesomes with her hot friends and she doesn't suck a cock as good as my ex, but dammit if she doesn't absolutely worship the ground I walk on. Sir essentially doesn't give me room to pursue a booty call even though at times I would like to.

But since she's such a sexual servant to me and always doing new things, I can never have it in me to cheat.
>>
>>71504951
Good insight.
>>
>>71505258
THIS!!! It's basically what I was saying here:>>71505392

She's absolutely elogant and carries herself with pride beyond the bedroom. But when the door closes, she's the biggest fuckin slut you can imagine. That's the balance men truly desire. Pair that with making him feel wanted and he'd be retarded to walk away from that. Any man would jump all over a gal like that and be forever loyal.
>>
File: z2o2NLh.gif (303 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
z2o2NLh.gif
303 KB, 650x488
>>71504302

Honestly, just don't stop providing sex.

If you stop providing sex, a man will think you're giving it to somebody else, and then leave you for a woman who WILL provide sex.

It really is as simple as that.
>>
>>71505258
>>71505392
Breddy gud
>>
>>71505548
Right on the same page with you man. Although sadly, I don't have it in my current relationship, as has likely been well and truly betrayed by my other posts.

>tfw engaged for marriage six months from now
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>71490623
>He /thread'ed himself
>>
>>71490519
Same as for woman - degenerate.
>>
>>71504211
Mate I would cheat on those droopy milksacks first chance i got.
>>
File: gook killin midget.png (255 KB, 280x368) Image search: [Google]
gook killin midget.png
255 KB, 280x368
I'm a 27 year old man. I've had 6 major relationships. They have all ended the same way. Infidelity.

The first was to acquire drugs.
The second was because an Ex-Boyfriend was in town and she wanted to visit him (read: fuck)
The third was because I wasn't emotionally available, and refused to become involved with her religion (Wiccan), so she slept with someone who was rather than break up with me.
The fourth was because he 'understood her better,' and they shared a major. Again, decided to do this before breaking up.
The fifth was just blatant lies of 'he's just a friend'. Denied it while caught red handed, literally a sunburn. Unless she was telling me the truth and they were really just hiking topless.
The last was to get carried through League of Legends ranks (I don't play the game, I don't know how this actually works)

I have never cheated once. I've never even been suspected or accused of it.

It's been 3 years since the last. I do not allow relationships to last more than 2 weeks, and I do not invest anything more than I am willing to leave in 30 seconds.
>>
>>71505258

Saved, thanks for such good advice.

>>71505392
>threesome

Thanks for your advice, but a threesome to me is basically letting myself get cucked. That's kind of why I asked for advice on how to not get a guy to cheat.

Besides eating literal shit or something fucked like that I wouldn't do. But I have a high enough sex drive and I'd research online enough that I imagine and hope it'd be amazing.

Dressing up sounds kind of nice actually. Doesn't sound degrading at all, I get kind of shy with my body but with clothes I know I get more confident. So working with lingerie to build up confidence with things like foreplay, thats something obvious I never really thought about.

>>71505659

That'd be amazing if its that simple.
>>
File: 1447260981690.jpg (18 KB, 471x485) Image search: [Google]
1447260981690.jpg
18 KB, 471x485
>they fell for the "you can't /thread your own post" meme

/thread
>>
>>71505659
Also true. I have no reason to think she's cheating other than the drastically reduced sex, but I do, because the part of my brain responsible for projecting her likely behavior will never not base her sexual desire on the first year of the relationship.

And if she's not, does it really matter? I'm still on the shit end of a relationship that doesn't meet my needs.
>>
>>71490519
Who told your sister that a man was supposed to become exclusive supplier to her vajayjay alone?

That's the person you should blame here. Setting inappropriate expectations.

They say when a women cheats its purely emotional

Precisely.

>>71490735
>There is literally no difference between these.

There's a world of difference you halfwit!

Men are driven by an overwhelming biological urge to mate - to plant seed in a fertile female. The equivalent drive in females is to seek social acceptance, not sex.

The sex drive in women, even lusty women, is quite a bit lower on the hierarchy.

Does that mean it's ok for men to cheat? Of course not. It's never ok to lie, or to go back on your word.

But the significance of the act IS very different. A man can be with a woman he loves completely and absolutely, and yet still feel an overwhelming need for more sex than she actually wants. He's not trying to do anything at all but get his nut, if it's a betrayal it's a betrayal of his own dignity, not of his woman.

When a woman cheats it's because she not longer feels any attachment to him at all. She has a sex drive, for sure, but it's rarely if ever anything like overwhelming. If she feels emotionally fulfilled with him she's very unlikely to stray, no matter how rarely and how awkwardly he mates her. When she starts looking, it's not just scratching an itch, she's looking for someone new.
>>
>>71506064
Glad you found it helpful. Wake him up with a blowie now and then too, he'll never have better days than those
>>
ITT: /pol/ defends cheating.

Okay, the "ALL WOMAN ARE BAD LOL XD" only goes so far.

If you cheat, you fucking cheat. You don't get a pass because "Woman does it for sex man does it cause he wants to stop the pain lol we are so moral XD"

Cheating, on both ends, is the most degenerate form of ending a relationship. I hate a lot of things, but cheating is honestly one of the things I hate most. It is a complete break in trust, and you beta faggots don't get a pass because "MUH MALE IS ALWAYS MORAL AND LE WOMAN IS SNAKE >:("

If you defend cheating in any way, you deserve to get curbed stomp. I'm not saying you should die, but I'm not saying anyone should call an ambulance either once you've bitten concrete.

And it applies to both sexes.
>>
>>71506430
>no matter how awkwardly he mates her

You may be underestimating the physical drive and needs of women here. I agree that social acceptance is more important to women than men, and more important than physical drive in most women. But all women feel physical need for a hard pounding by a skillful lover. Even when emotional needs are met they will stray for physical satisfaction because not getting physical satisfaction in the relationship starts to subconsciously inform her that the acceptance from the relationship is not worth very much because the man providing the acceptance is not worth very much because he can't fuck her into a serious series of orgasms that leave her exhausted and fulfilled.
>>
File: 1358823779351.jpg (10 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1358823779351.jpg
10 KB, 208x200
>>71504302
Well take it from a guy who is right now planning to cheat on his wife. She stopped having sex with me completely. Cold turkey. Her excuse is PTSD which I don't believe her because I caught her sexting with a guy for months about two years ago. Told him she loved him and the works (they could never meet up though to actually do it because he lived in Australia and we're in the US). She says she'll never do it again, but I'll never be able to trust her the same.

I akin this to cheating on me because at the time she didn't have a job and I was busting my ass everyday, never taking days off, even when I was puking up blood from an intestinal infection, just so I could support her. She says she's trying (I don't believe her though, she still doesn't have a job and gets pissy any time I mention sex) but I'm tired of waiting.

I can't leave her because she is completely dependent on me and I'm too intertwined with her for a clean break, and also because even though all the shit she has put me through I still love her. I suppose this makes me some kind of beta faggot but for the sake of my marriage and my family, I need to get some physical release with someone. And if I can use this as a way to curb my sexual frustration than I can put the rest of my energy into fixing my marriage and helping my wife get better.

So I guess what I'm saying it, have sex with your guy. It will take stress off them which will make them more likely to stay faithful to you. Even if my wife just had sex with me once a month I wouldn't even be considering cheating.

P.S. Weight is optional? Just eat healthy and go out for walks and shit, and bring your guy with you. Make it a bonding thing.
>>
>>71505392
>Threesome

Found the cuck.
>>
>>71506688
I don't think anyone has said it's OK for men to cheat without being called out as pathetic or beta for not being upfront.
>>
>>71506998
>sexting
Dude, she cheated on you and you're staying with her?
Your relationship is dead even if you don't cheat.
>>
>>71506949
Eh, I don't know, possibly. I don't think so though. I can pound a woman a lot harder with my fist than my dick, but it's not as flattering to their ego, and the response track the ego a lot closer than the clit.

>>71506998
Dude - you have my sympathy. I've had a very hard life but your spot is the nightmare I haven't had to face. I'm praying for you.
>>
>>71506998
Tell her before you do it and tell her why and what you want to achieve for your relationship. If you aren't in good shape and slapping down her shit tests reliably and keeping good personal boundaries and initiating regularly and keeping a positive mood when she says no and then immediately doing something awesome for several hours without her, do all those things before you go outside the relationship for sex. Average guy can get all that down to a science in 3 months. Put in that work first and you can honestly say that you tried everything to build her desire for you before you go outside the relationship.

If you are doing everything right, good luck mate. Stay honest and upfront to keep your integrity.
>>
>>71503144

Oy m8 check the flag
>>
File: Really.jpg (141 KB, 536x800) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
141 KB, 536x800
>>71506998
>He fell for the marriage meme.

Sorry bro. But fuck her, do what you need to do to be free. You're a man, cheating is for women.
>>
>>71490519

THOU SHALT NOT
H
O
U

S
H
A
L
T

N
O
T
>>
>>71507440
>>71506998

Yeah marriage really isn't what it used to be or ought to be. Divorce wouldn't be so common if everyone expected to make willing compromises and sacrifices. When your partner won't meet you halfway though, you can't keep throwing good money after bad.
>>
>>71496128

Shut the fuck up you stupid slut. You sound retarded.

Stupid whore. What a slut. I hope your boyfriend beat you up and pissed on you after he cheated on you.

>>71498659

Nobody, I was on another board before that and I was tired of women complaining. The mods are pieces of trash if they censor my posts yet keep up tranny/interracial porn. Fucking fags.
>>
Hey /pol/

Is it normal that I lost the need to touch, fuck and kiss my fiancee after her visit to the doctor?

I just can't get the image of her laying there bare naked with him groping her tits and cunt.

Been going on for 3 days now.
>>
A marriage is a promise. You promise to stay together and give each other what you want.

If the man doesn't give the woman what she wants (sex, passion) then the man failing in one of his duties in the marriage

If the woman doesn't give the woman what he wants (sex, passion) then the woman is failing in of the her duties in the marriage.

In a way, if one of the two is unhappy (because, for example, a dead bedroom) then there is something wrong in the marriage and BOTH parties are to blame. In the case of no sex because the woman (or man) decides "I don't like it anymore", does the other person just have to accept that? No. That's bullshit.

Cheating, it's shit. But it's a way to cope.

If you won't get caught, do it.

If you can ask your partner for an open relationship, if you can trust your partner with that.. DO IT.

It's not worth living life in a marriage with no sex. You can love the person with every bone in your body, but if your funny bone isn't getting tickled and you need it tickled, your life is over.
>>
>>71490519
>she was even a virgin when they met. To me this is every guy's dream
lol
You think men dream of fucking a person who doesn't know how to fuck?
no.

Cheaters are trash, yes.
>>
File: DinerMeet-600x252.jpg (25 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
DinerMeet-600x252.jpg
25 KB, 600x252
>>71506039
>do not invest anything more than I am willing to leave in 30 seconds.
>>
File: flshlght textures.jpg (629 KB, 2560x1690) Image search: [Google]
flshlght textures.jpg
629 KB, 2560x1690
>>71506998
>I akin this to cheating on me because
Of course it is cheating.

>I can't leave her because
You can leave her. You know how? By leaving her.

Do the One Year Rule: no contact with her, her friends, or her family for minimum one year.

ALSO: START A FLESHLIGHT COLLECTION, AND YOU'LL SOON SEE HOW LITTLE YOU NEED HER. (At the very least you'll resent her less for the no sex, and you might even help you dump her.)

pic related - no vagina ever offered this kind of stimulation - INSIDE various Fleshlights
>>
Men's brains are just wired that way, the same as women being wired to be selective.
>>
>>71507930
Both parties are usually to blame, yes. Honestly men should take a good long naked look in the mirror and think about the needs and desires of their woman if she loses interest in sex. More often than not, he's let himself go and lost discipline in one or more areas of life that impact his social desirability. He spends a few months working on himself and giving less fucks about others and more fucks toward his goals and chances are she's red hot for him again.
>>
>>71506039
you need a fleshlight collection, see this pic: >>71508287
>>
>>71504698

Explains why 99% of Indian men are creepy beta fucks who can't get laid without paying handsomely for it
>>
>>71508287
Bought one today. It's awesome. Now want the throat and anus ones too.

>shrug
>wait 3 paychecks this month
>furious mathing
>>
File: stoya-vag-destroya-composite.jpg (43 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
stoya-vag-destroya-composite.jpg
43 KB, 960x960
>>71508336
by then he's bought a fleshlight and doesn't give a fuck about her -- which only increases her desire for him
>>
>>71508336
In some cases, sure that can be true. But some women do have that "I don't need sex" anymore because there is no more hunt for her.

I admit it, I cheat on my wife. Not regularly, but occasionally. Why? Because I'm fit as fuck. I'm attractive, good company and everyone sees that. Everyone except my wife, because she is in that "comfort zone". And she doesn't care for sex anymore. It's a chore, she is always tired and doesn't want to put in effort (as if she wouldn't just do starfish mode if she wasn't tired). Not a kinky bone in her body and that's fine. But to not expect a healthy fit young guy to have needs is dumb.

The only thing that got her "hot and heavy" was the act of sex for the sake of procreation. While that is fun for a while, I'm now stuck in a sexless marriage because of 4 kids. (who I love dearly, and I didn't have them just because sex, but because I want children)

The only thing for me to do to cope, is confront my wife and tell her I'm unhappy and that things need to change (and listen to her cry for a week while nothing changes) or, I can every once in a while find me a girl to bone silly for a weekend.
>>
>>71490519
Sounds like she shouldn't have slept with a man who hadn't given her his full commitment yet. Divorce laws are absurdly rigged in favor of women but the husband cheating on a faithful, pleasant, not-fat wife is literally the one time it is okay to divorce rape him. There are protections in place for her situation but it looks like she jumped the gun and paid the price.
>>
File: crystal-fleshlight-ice-review.jpg (50 KB, 690x292) Image search: [Google]
crystal-fleshlight-ice-review.jpg
50 KB, 690x292
>>71507930
>Cheating, it's shit. But it's a way to cope.

Cope with a fleshlight.
>>
>>71507816
pls respond
>>
File: 1447526947903.jpg (62 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1447526947903.jpg
62 KB, 500x350
>those beta guys that marry the first girl who shows an interest in them

I despise these men
>>
>>71490519
>She's a conventionally attractive girl, good personality, so I was quite shocked her bf did that.
Everyone thinks their sister is a saint. Personally I think that cheating is immoral, but for every man that cheats, they're probably 50 women, so balance is required.
>>
>>71508799
I don't really mean way to cope with getting an ejaculation. There is more to intimacy than sex.

I do it to feel the loving touch of another woman. The embrace, the fooling around.

I can cum in a sock like every other teen boy, but I don't want that. I want to hold a woman that likes me, my body.. That has desire and lust.
>>
>>71508676
>But to not expect a healthy fit young guy to have needs is dumb.

Yes, woman don't want sex after kids, that's true (and hardly ever talked about - a female doctor confirmed for me that it is expected and natural, btw).
>>
>>71491157
Dont ever let your man leave the house with his balls full and his stomach empty
>>
>>71508859
Exaggerated truth. Women cheat more than men self-reported, and women worry about being sluts so their self-report is probably lower than men's.
>>
>>71491608
I've done it. My wife did it once, too. She told me she cheated, but I've never told her I have. Makes her feel like shit. She hasn't since. I don't really care about sex, so it doesn't bother me. As long as she's a good mother and good spouse in all other aspects I'm happy. I am selfish as fuck, but influencing people isn't that hard.
>>
>>71509127
Good advice for the ladies.
>>
>>71490519

> tfw never cheat on girls but get cheated on
> they all say I'm a really great guy and try to stay friends with me
> tfw 5'6" 125lb manlet

Fuck all you tallfag, big-dick, Chads

I wanna know what love is
>>
>>71508996
lol
comparing a sock to a Fleshlight is like comparing a Geo Metro to a Ferrari

if you're OK cheating, so be it, but don't diss something you have no clue about.
>>
>>71509069
Well, not all of them. I have had an affair with a woman that has a kid but still goes around fucking like there is no tomorrow... But it isn't a thing unheard of.

And that's retarded. A man has needs and they'll be there until the day he dies. Some have them stronger than others.

But you can't expect a healthy young guy to give them up. I'm not even 30, I'm not accepting sexual death. So, I fuck around.

That being said, I don't think I could live with it if my wife cheated on me. That would be the ultimate betrayal. Not fucking me, but fucking some other guy? No thanks. Luckily, I have nothing to fear.
>>
>>71508996
Yeah masturbation doesn't quench the desire. Sex does.
>>
>>71506998 here, switched to my phone so she doesn't walk by and see my screen.

>>71507286
I'm not a quitter. And besides, I can't make a clean break. But she does anything like that again and I'm gone. And I've told her this.

>>71507320
I appreciate it.

>>71507407
I've been essentially doing all that for a year and a bit so far. Every time she refuses I would say "alright, maybe next time". Next time has not happened yet, even after months of trying. I spend all the time I can with her when I'm not working or sleeping (oh we sleep in separate rooms because I have a job and have to get up in the morning and she just stays up all night playing video games and talking with her majority guy friends, who she also won't let me talk to) but it seems she would rather play games with her friends than do anything with me. I even told her that if she doesn't want to have sex with me, let me find someone who is willing just for sex. She can even veto them as my choice if she doesn't like them. She just broke down crying. She has even started to get really clingy to me recently because she found out one of her friends boyfriend is cheating on her with another, younger girl. She says that she loves me and I mean everything to her but she's sorry that she still doesn't want to have sex with me.

>>71507440
Yup, hook, line and sinker. If I could make a clean break I think I would seriously consider it. But since I can't I've determined that my only options are stay and don't cheat and remain miserable and hope something changes, cheat and use the stress relief to help my wife and my relationship improve, or put my glock to my head and pull the trigger. She's already called the cops on me once for the last one. Ended up putting me in a mental hospital for two days. At least I was able to convince them to give me anti-depressants that might help kill my sex drive. They don't by the way.
>>
People cheat because they aren't self aware and are cowards. They get into relationships when they aren't ready to commit and are to cowardly to break up.
>>
>>71509281
If she's not fucking you, what's she doing on those weekends you are fucking strangers?
>>
women are scum especially american women
fuck off faggot OP
>>
>>71509183
cheating is all about game theory

you have to cheat or you get fucked over and they cheat on you. the only logical assumption to make is that the other person is going to cheat.
>>
>>71505392

Dude, shill out.
>>
>>71509183
love is working hard to make a relationship work, that's all.
the romantic passionate shit wears off after a few years.
Your problem is you put women on a pedestal and they don't respect that.
>>
Stop ruining /pol/ with cuck faggotry.
>>
We need to bring back flaying for marital adultery.

For both men and women.
>>
>>71497575
Wont work.

Heey I got flowers
Who would have sent me these?

Better ask chad first
Chad did you send flowers? Aahw
W what,you didnt. Oh well see you tonight anyways.

Hey husband, did you send flowers? Thats so nice, you deserve a quicky ;)
>>
>>71490870
Oral sex is degenerate.
>>
>>71508287

Wathe fugg, Cucknada.
>>
>>71491965

Tumblr detected.
>>
>>71502497
this exactly. Great sex is not a need. And guess what, great sex turns into average sex if you stay with someone long enough.
>>
>>71491893
lol what
>>
>>71502936
good for you.
>>
>>71509422

I just believe in loyalty and honor, apparently long-forgotten ideals.
>>
>>71509281
>Well, not all of them. I have had an affair with a woman that has a kid but still goes around fucking like there is no tomorrow
bet she wasn't fucking her husband, tho
see, you think she's all lustful and desiring sex when she's really just enjoying your attention.

>>71509281
>That being said, I don't think I could live with it if my wife cheated on me. That would be the ultimate betrayal. Not fucking me, but fucking some other guy? No thanks. Luckily, I have nothing to fear.
1) how naïve can yo be?
2) it's OK for you to do this to your wife, but not for her to do it to you? ridiculous.
>>
>>71509390
If you met and had the honeymoon phase of the relationship while she was on hormonal birth control, there is a distinct possibility that she is physically repulsed by the smell of your body.

Look up smelly t shirt study for the full findings.

Basically, women guage the "x factor" of attraction by smell. They have several times men's sensitivity to smell. Pheromones inform their biology that yours is immunocompatible. The pill tricks her into pregnancy mode and she'll settle for any provider who'll stick around - smell is disregarded in mate selection on the pill. Then she got off the pill and you smelled repulsive. Was it her idea that you sleep in separate rooms? That's also a typical result when this relationship failure mode is induced by the pill.
>>
>>71503289
people need to have the capabilities to override physical imperatives. This is why the disappearance of discipline is ruining our society.
>>
>>71509406
At home with the children.
>>
>>71498479
>Both genders are whores if they cheat

dohoho
>>
>>71509302
< --- i used to think the same thing -- try this and report back
>>
>>71506998

>I can't leave her because she is completely dependent on me

What does this have to do with anything?

If you don't have kids, just fucking leave, you idiot.

Who gives a shit if she has a breakdown when you file for divorce?

I'll never understand how anyone can still have any care in the world for the person that cheated on them so blatantly.
>>
>>71497188

No I don't think so. All of her explanations sound reasonable to me.
>>
>>71504156
but we're also human, meaning we can resist biological imperatives with discipline.
>>
>>71509719
>>71509819

Cucknada whats wrong with you?

>You will never fuck stoya vagina.
>>
>>71509819
Dude did you miss my other reply? I actually bought one tonight and tried it for the first and second times lol. I should have bought one 3 years ago. However, it's still a solo activity and doesn't give my body her hormones and vice versa, which impacts test, semen production, sperm count, and neurology vastly differently than masturbation.
>>
>>71504951
but you also see this in apparently mature and otherwise even-headed people. That's the strange part
>>
File: ariel-vagina-fleshlight.png (130 KB, 695x330) Image search: [Google]
ariel-vagina-fleshlight.png
130 KB, 695x330
>>71497188
your wife has a passcode on her phone that YOU don't know????

huge red flag
what's her explanation for THAT?
>>
>>71509740
When we first met she wasn't on birth control, after a couple of months she decided that she should because she prefers sex without a condom. She is still on birth control because she has extremely bad periods (diagnosed with PMDD) and the birth control actually started to help her with them.

Also it was my idea to sleep in separate rooms because she likes to yell when she plays games and I'm a light sleeper. I already had to wear ear plugs to bed because she couldn't get to sleep without the TV on. So another room + ear plugs = I can actually get some sleep at night. I don't sleep as well when I don't sleep next to her, but some is better than none.
>>
>>71506039
if they've all cheated on you, it's likely that you have some sort of emotional issue attracting you to cheating whores. figure that shit out. It sounds like daddy issues to me...
>>
>>71501651
Wow, spot on. I didn't even realize the female part until I read this. Dead on, it's still shocking.
>>
>>71509829
Ok bro, this is where it gets fun. She's American, I'm not. I got my US residency because I was married to her. We originally were living in Canada. So legally I am dependant on her for 10 years. I can't make a clean break because of US law. I'm also incredibly intertwined with her family to the point where I actually forget that I have a family of my own back in Canada.
>>
File: fleshlight2.jpg (67 KB, 470x397) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight2.jpg
67 KB, 470x397
>>71499345
women don't provide sex, men will NOT go without.
you didn't provide sex and he found it elsewhere. Simple. Whatever you think is your justification, you failed to fulfill an important part of your relationship, so he went elsewhere -- you have zero reason to play the victim, you caused the problem.
>>
>>71509920
But living in a society we didn't evolve to live in. One where rape is lock-you-up-in-a-cage punished. One where frequent tribal wars don't happen, which means men don't have several wives. One where abundant products of civilization have increasingly put barriers between individuals that make communion more difficult. Recognizing the evolutionary reason for the desire isn't excusing lack of discipline. Recognizing that anomie is guaranteed without fulfillment of those biological imperatives is not weakness. It's irrationally refusing to know thyself.
>>
File: JEBONANUJARANE.jpg (30 KB, 1098x704) Image search: [Google]
JEBONANUJARANE.jpg
30 KB, 1098x704
>>71506039
>The last was to get carried through League of Legends ranks

LOL
>>
>>71510143
I cannot pray to any god or force to help you, brother. I can only commiserate and wish for your suffering to end. May your wife's desire be set ablaze anew and her understanding of your plight multiplied many times over, so that your relationship is abundant, and when it isn't you aren't chained only to her desire.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.