[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /pol/ I hope you guys can help me out, because I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: slide_5.jpg (25 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
slide_5.jpg
25 KB, 960x720
Hi, /pol/ I hope you guys can help me out, because I don't know where else to turn. I'm trying to red pill my pregnant wife on circumcision - she's been reading Liberal websites and has been convinced that she doesn't want my son circumcised. I don't want my son to be denied a healthy start like some dumb anti-vaccer. If I can't convince her, is there any way for me to have him circumcised without her permission? I know hospitals tend to take away mens' rights during pregnancy and such.

Thanks
>>
>>71489911

Now this is a shitpost.
>>
Just tell her how its going to be. Are you cut? Then its a family heritage issue.
>>
>>71489911

Fuck off child abuser hope you rot in hell.
>>
>>71489911
Da bait
>>
Kys
>>
Could it be more blatant bait? Fuck
>>
>>71489911
Good goy! Pay the kikes with your baby's dick.

Hopefully she has a miscarriage
>>
>>71490056
I've tried that. She just responds with muh feels

>>71490384
This has nothing to do with kikes you retard, this is the health of my son (who, yes, also happens to be my wife's son)
>>
There was that one case in Florida where the woman ran away with the kid or something, but he eventually got circumcised. Look into that?
>>
>>71489911

Flat out tell her no, you will not mutilate the genitals of my child or you will mysteriously disappear and your family will never hear from you again.

I'd kill to protect my child from harm. Would you?
>>
>>71491356
>mutilate
There's that word again
>>
>>71489911
what's phimosis and is it fatal?
>>
File: 837482364823748.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
837482364823748.gif
2 MB, 380x285
True or False?

The benefits of castration include prevention of testicular cancer.

Answer: TRUE
>>
>>71490646
>This has nothing to do with kikes
penis mutilation is a jewish practice with no real medical benefits

>phimosis
why are you so worried about such a rare thing?
also if it does happen, it can be fixed later
>>
>>71491509
It's really painful and basically destroys your dick. My older brother had it, but luckily my parents had me circumcised so I'm good
>>
>>71491834
Too much foreskin basically
>>
what does the rabbi do with the foreskin and why don't they allow doctors to preform the circumcision?
>>
Low quality bait
>>
>>71491834
oh so you're penis is over protected and it destroys your penis how?
>>
>>71491834
>It's really painful
4u
>>
>>71491509
phimosis is when you cannot peel your dick because the foreskin is too tight
it prevents full erections and can be painful

however mutilating everyones dicks to prevent a rare disorder, that can be treated leater anyway, is mudshit tier retared
>>
>>71492032
ugh my dick hurts, i have too much foreskin
>>
just fucking do it anyway, my mother did it to me and my dad got over it, if he complains she is a bitch.
>>
>>71491509

Tight foreskin, I had it when I was younger and the urologist offered circumcision but I'm fucking glad now I decided against it
>>
>>71492175
was it more painful than a ear ache?
was it constant, scream in agony, pain
>>
>>71492013
>>>>you're
Retard
Foreskin too tight on you m8?
>>
>>71492375

Nah just makes it hard to unsheath your bellend, I believe there's just creams (hydrocortisone I think) you can get now to give it more stretch, mine just naturally became better as I got older, it's really not a major issue, especially before puberty
>>
it sounds like a weird religious cult thing to do.

"remove part of your shame stick to please the prophet"

The "science" came afterword to help justify the act
>>
>>71491811
It prevents things like STDs, HIV, penile cancer, phimosis, etc.
>>
>>71493310
Kek no.

It makes huge sums of money for the surgery and then they sellnit to burn patients for skin grafting or jews just eat it.
>>
>>71493310

So does not fucking whores or wearing a condom

Cutting your leg off reduces your chance of cancer
>>
>>71493310
studies are flawed, especially the STD and HIV
jury still out on penile cancer

phimosis is rare, temporary,and treatable that it doesn't warrant invasive surgery

etc. is just more pseudo-science shit

Let's look at all the diseases that people who are traditionally circumcised tend to have. Do those diseases show up in uncut populations in the same frequency?
>>
>>71493961

I believe the penile cancer thing, reducing the amount of cells in your body reduces the amount of cells that can go wrong, it's why taller people are more likely to have cancer. Of course it's a minuscule difference, you may as well chop off your little toe if you're so scared of cancer
>>
>>71489911

Have the doctor take off as much skin as possible. High and tight is preferred style for maximum cuckoldry
>>
>>71489911

she's right
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.