[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He believes Trump can honestly win the general election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1448820810011.jpg (373 KB, 802x764) Image search: [Google]
1448820810011.jpg
373 KB, 802x764
>He believes Trump can honestly win the general election

Romney lost the 2012 election because of not appealing to minorities. Can you imagine Trump?

How many angry white voters can you get to vote?
>>
Its a good thing trump has more appeal among minorities than any other republican presidential candidate within the last 100 years.
>>
>>71488314
t. FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
>>71488314
Sauce?
>>
>>71488178
How does he not appeal to minorities?
>>
>>71488178
Appealing to minorities is a lost cause for conservatives. The white working class, half of whom haven't voted in the last 3-4 elections, are the low hanging fruit he's targeting. And he can win with whites.
>>
Vote the for true conservative Mexican Mormon Mitt Romneycare a the convention.
>>
>>71488438
Blacks have been the prime beneficiaries of the shift in civic responsibility from active citizen-participant to passive consumer. Can you state a single reason why they would want to go back?
>>
Minorities better wise up...we are broke nigga!

How will any welfare rat get their gibsmedats when noone has any money left, and China won't be lending to us anymore?

We can't keep printing until the end of time, something has to give, and it is unfortunate people have become so weak and entitled to vote to take money away from others.

Non whites voters are too stupid to realize the gravy train is going to run out sooner than later.
>>
>2012
>anyone but Romney surges in the primaries, then selfdestructs, repeating until there's no one but Romney
>2016
Trump domination the whole time, pulling Obama numbers of turnout
>>
>>71488178
>Can you imagine Trump?

Yes. I'm a hispanic on the south Texan border and my entire family wants Trump in.

Contrary to your kike media's beliefs the Mexicans who went through the long process to become American citizens hate it when La Raza faggots come across illegally and give us all a bad name.
>>
File: kek.jpg (11 KB, 240x211) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11 KB, 240x211
>>71488438
>How does he not appeal to minorities

Have you ever listened to him..?

>>71489101
Fuck off, I live in Las Vegas and everyone hates him. Don't expect Nevada going red.
>>
>>71488178
70% of fucking beaners could have voted for Romney and he still would have lost. Minority meme is a meme
>>
I'm sikh and I'm voting for trump.
Gf also white and voting for Hillary so I'm everything's all fucked up.
>>
>>71489814
Sometimes I feel like Chapelle in the kkk skit
>>
>>71488314
>>71489234
>>71488505
>>71488438
A perfect example of how Trump mentality (and that shared by his supporters, I guess): claim to know nothing concerning clearly demonstrable issues and claim problems can be solved through sheer force of personality.
>>
>>71489203
>Have you ever listened to him..?

"Are you kidding me?!?": The Post
>>
File: 1431843052817.jpg (60 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1431843052817.jpg
60 KB, 550x412
>>71488178
It's groundhog day with Republicans.

They seriously believe every four years that the American demographics have snapped back to the Reagan era.

Get ready to see unskewed polls pop back up and whatever other fucking bits of feel-good media they need for the next six months.

The party bosses know this, though. That's why they lined up guys like Jeb and Marco who both shit Latino appeal. The best laid plans.

At this point they're just hoping they can hold onto the congress.
>>
>>71489203
>Don't expect Nevada going red.

Trump had a little over 5 times Hillary. You shouldn't expect Nevada to go red, you should expect it to BE red you massive faggot.
>>
>>71488178
>Can you imagine Trump?

He's no Romney, and he already won the hispanic vote, except the media- and I'll tell you folks, the media, they are the biggest liars, they are worse than that Anthony Wiener. You know who I'm talking about, right? The bing bing bing, bom bom, 'i love you', yeah, okay, okay.

So the media, they lie, and they lie, and they lie- and you know what, folks?

We're not going to have any more of that when I'm elected.

No, it's true, it's true.
>>
>>71489203
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>71488178
>How many angry white voters can you get to vote?
All else remaining equal, a 3.3% uniform swing from Dem to Repub in the white vote alone will give him the win
>>
>>71490529
Source

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/widgets/2016/turnout_two_party_vote.html

Increase Non-Hisp. White to 63.5
>>
>>71490039
>dat coherent sentence structure
>lack of smug animé girls
>hurr look at me i am much better than u guis
>it's all an act huh trump is a fake
Skidaddle back2reddit
>>
>>71488178
Romney could have won 75% of the Hispanic vote and still lost.

By contrast, if Romney increased white turn out by 4% or made them defect from the left, he would have won. And that's despite the fact he was a magic underwear nagger thoroughly loyal to special interests.
>>
>>71488178
>Romney lost the 2012 election because of not appealing to minorities.
Romney lost because he only appealed to people who vote Rep. no matter who is nominated. Except for the above Romney alienated anyone who has ever had a job that wasn't in the corporate money laundering business.
>>
>>71488178
I just came here to call you a Mexican faggot.. that is all...

Oh wait.. tell your ese's to start packing.
>>
Hahaha every time after he wins a state the shills go crazy here.
Into the hidden oven you go, cuck.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.