[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when the response to being bullied was just, "fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: justdoit.png (1012 KB, 1232x928) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.png
1012 KB, 1232x928
Remember when the response to being bullied was just, "fuck them up, bro."

What happened, society?
>>
>>71487707
I was taught that sticks and stones may break my bones and words will never hurt me and that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
>>
>>71487707
Loved Ippo. Also, Jews
>>
>>71487707

The nerd became cool for some fucking reason and nerds cant fight.
>>
>>71487707
They started shooting schools up instead of manning up.
>>
>>71487707
Well, it's a little more complicated than that. Being bullied by a hardened gang member in a shitty high school is different than getting a wedgie by the football team captain.

The same with an asshole boss who pretends to not know your name and humiliate you in front of your coworkers.

The point is, yes you can beat the shit out of someone who is mean to you but you're going to kicked out of school/lose your job. They are trying to teach you that violence is never justified and will only hurt you in the long run.
>>
>>71487707
Females. They don't like environments where it's acceptable to punch someone in the mouth for starting shit.
>>
>be me
>come from a family of giants
>6 foot 200lbs in the sixth grade
>got picked on a lot because I have had speech problems since a farm accident
>had enough, go to dad for advice
>"just don't kill them"
>proceed to kick some ass
>get suspended for two weeks

This was 15+ years ago, I can't imagine what would happen now. Sometimes you just have to kick a little ass, but for some reason it is wrong now.
>>
>>71487707
No Tolerance rules and overbearing parents.
>>
>>71489129
/thread
>>
>>71487707
zero tolerance policies, friend.
>>
>>71487707
Columbine
>>
I'll be teaching my kids to fight back against bullies.
This "violence is bad, just go and tell a teacher" bullshit doesn't work and just makes the kid into a bigger target.
>>
>>71487707
Women, our society has simply been feminized all to fuck.
>>
>>71487707
Kids started bring guns to fuck them up.
>>
Can't handle the banter
That's all it is
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.