[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people act like New York is on the same level as economic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Buffalo-Train-Station.jpg (1 MB, 1366x908) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo-Train-Station.jpg
1 MB, 1366x908
Why do people act like New York is on the same level as economic powerhouses like California and Texas? New York is ENTIRELY propped up by the finance industry. Outside of 'Wall Street' the entire state is a post-industrial shithole worse than Michigan. Crack down on Wall Street and New York would tank.
>>
>>71487342
Your mum is a post industrial shithole
>>
>>71488400
Maybe for you.
>>
>>71488400
>tfw Mom is English
Most accurate shitpost ever?
>>
>>71488400
dAMN
>>
>>71487342
I like the north. The terrain is very pretty.
Though one town I passed through in Vermont had the best coffee I'd ever had. God I wish I remembered the name of the place to see if I could order some of that shit online. Goddamn, who'd have thought a paper mill town would've had such good beans.
>>
>>71487342
Is this really how sour your going to be over cruz getting BTFO?
>>
>>71487342
ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS SECEDE FROM UNION

NEW REDNECK SWITZERLAND

everyone gets 40 acres and a bear
>>
>>71488400
kek
>>
>>71488400
First post best post.
>>
The rest of New York state gets massive tax subsidies from NYC and "Wall Street" and is still a decaying shithole. They can't be saved.
>>
>>71489611
because NYS taxes makes it impossible to do business

and if you live in a mountainous wilderness area downstate hippies won't let you build anything because you will kill off the endangered native black fly population
>>
File: IMG_2102 (2)_4.jpg (4 MB, 3936x2772) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2102 (2)_4.jpg
4 MB, 3936x2772
Worst part of the state, and most of the North East, are the damn toll roads. They couldn't find a different revenue source than fleecing the citizens?

>>71489352
Most of the North, and even as far south as Georgia and the Carolinas are the same 'big shrub' type of forests and rolling hills. Only the Acadian forests of Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine are aesthetic, IMO. Pic related.
>>
>>71490497
From California. I love Maine, though when I was there in August lobster was no bargin. I thought part of the attraction was that lobster was cheap year round.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.