[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW YORK IN THE RED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 750x902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 750x902
Since when was NY so BASED?
No more "5 states in a row" for Ted Luze
>>
link?
>>
Look at how many dems voted vs republicans. Not good. Trump is going to have to swing a lot of dirty Hilarys way over this summer.
>>
>>71487111
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/apr/19/new-york-primary-live-results-trump-clinton
>>
EVERY COUNTY.

btw who the fuck is voting kasich the mole people in the subway?
>>
>>71487221
NY is a closed primary and you had to be registered 8 months before the election, think of all the independents and newly registered....plus a lot of new yorkers who support trump didn't vote, like my parents....it was well known he was going to win the state
>>
>>71487221
NY was a closed primary, i dunno if you know what that means but it means you have to register your party in advance.

basically, people who registered dem, only got to vote for either hillary or comrade bernie.

in the general the sway could be different as it isnt closed at all.
>>
>>71487070
KEKOLDED BY KASICH. NO 95 DELEGATES FOR DRUMPF
>>
>>71487221
Half of the Bernouts won't vote.
>>
>>71487340
dems who party jumped before the deadline to kill whoever looked to be the worst (ted)
>>
>>71487641
>>71487567
I know what the fuck it means but that doesn't mean anything. Yeah, plenty of people switched to R late. But plenty of people switched to D from Independent late as well. It doesn't mean shit. The fact is that there is a ridiculous ammount of democrats in this city and trump is going to have to start shoveling shit her way to flip the public perception
>>
why is kasich still running

is it a jewish scheme to steal just enough delegates from trump to allow the GOP to fuck him over

do people realize a vote for cruz/kasich is a vote for romney
>>
>>71488099
If he drops out trump wins his Ohio delegates
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.