[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this globalist, pandering criminal becomes president I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Shillary.jpg (112 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.jpg
112 KB, 1280x959
If this globalist, pandering criminal becomes president I will literally kill myself
>>
>>71486246
wtf do you care?
stay in canada with your cuck PM
>>
>>71486246
She hates niggers tho. Are you a nigger, OP?
>>
>>71486246
your flag is a leaf

thats reason enough to kill yourself

go ahead
>>
>>71486246

>a leaf

She won't stop you parasites from duty free shopping in my country. You'll survive.
>>
>>71486387
She hates niggers and yet niggers vote for her. Do niggers hate themselves?
>>
>>71486436
this
do the world a favor and drink bleach
>>
File: baboons baboons.jpg (85 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
baboons baboons.jpg
85 KB, 600x450
>>71486387
Yet all the niggers line up to vote for her.

God I hate N I G G E R S so much right now. FUCK Shillary and NIGGERS.
>>
>>71486246
Honestly if Hillary is President I'm moving back to India.
>>
>>71486692
DESIGNATED
>>
>>71486323
Anything that happens to your country happens to ours, retard. we're linked. we might as well be blood brothers
>>
>>71486246
don't worry, she won't.

Dems just gave the election to Trump tonight.
>>
File: Indian bathing.jpg (52 KB, 544x235) Image search: [Google]
Indian bathing.jpg
52 KB, 544x235
>>71486692
t. a fucking Pajeet
>>
>>71486544
I mean honestly, wouldn't you?
>>
Hillary is our Angela Merkel. If she becomes Prtesident, globalism wins, period. She will move us one step closer to a North American Union. Don't you see what they're doing? They are arranging all of the pieces on the board, and gradually drifting us in that direction. They want a one world government that can represent populations so diverse and remote because everyone will be a multicultural jumble and only a single global government would be able to address that. Hillary is part of this design. She's one of the chief executives of it.

This is why Trump is the only option. He wants to knock over the pieces on the board so we at least have a shot at taking our countries back from this internationalist cabal of criminals.
>>
Unfortunately. She will be our next president. It is already being written in the books. There is nothing we can do.
>>
>>71486246
Why wouldn't you just kill her ? I mean my point is 'why not eliminate something that ultimately iliminate you?'
>>
>>71486624
Bernie bot detected.
>>
>>71486804
Are you kidding? If they unify under Shillary, it's over. I'm personally hoping Sanders runs as an independent to split the vote. Otherwise, all his voters will grudgingly shift to Shilldog to keep Trump out of office.
>>
>>71487296
yeah, roughly 33% if Bernie supporters won't vote for Hillary in the General election.

That puts her pretty far behind Trump in a general election.
>>
>>71487296
>all his voters will grudgingly shift to Shilldog to keep Trump out of office
Failry sure people voting for Sanders dislike Clinton more than Trump. Unless they're dumb and just voting Sanders for the memes.
>>
>>71486246
Why not take her down with you?
>>
Her speech was ridiculous. Invoked 9/11, Sandy Hook and Trayvon Martin basically in the same breath. I'm impressed that she can get away with it.

>>71486692
STREETS
>>
>>71487296
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.