[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 313x470
Anon
Do you want me to build the wall or just to pay for it?
>>
>>71485401
What do you call Mexican welfare?

Having your family in the US send you money.
>>
Paying for the wall is basically building the wall
>>
>>71485401
Both
>>
>>71485401
N-No seƱor.
>>
>>71485401
>Do you want me to build the wall or just to pay for it?

Either works fine for me. So let me turn the question back on you:

Do you want to employ a bunch of people for a little while, or just give us your money?
>>
>>71485401
I thought you were already building it. What the fuck are you doing Pablo get your filthy beaner ass back to work. Each second you waste is coming out of your bank account so I'd move it if I were you
>>
>>71485401

Pay for it. I want it built right, I don't want one asshole dry-stacking while three more listen to mariachi music.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 349x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 349x421
>>71485401
How about you suck my dick, you fucking taco-goblin.
>>
>>71485401
You pay for it Amigo, we'll build it.
>>
>>71485897
They are entitled to waste their money however they may want
>>
>>71485401
We, as mexican people, should build the wall.
>>
>>71486557
We're already building a wall to keep guns out, America will pay for it.
>>
>>71488000

We will obviously share the many jobs this wall will create.

And hell... it will keep our guns out of Mexico... win/win.
>>
>>71485401
We want you to start building it then when trump is elected, we take over and make the final appraisal. If you start now and do a good job, it will cost you less.
>>
File: image.png (502 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
502 KB, 680x450
>>71486998
This. Who the fuck wants a Mexican to build their shit anyway?
>>
>>71489650
man, I fucking hate mexican infrastructure
>buillding on fucking cerros
fucking why?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.