[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GREATEST CITY ON EARTH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUr U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
GREATEST CITY ON EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUrUfJW1JGk

Remember these feels anons. A hundred years from now school kids will study this impactful election. With a handful of memes a little bit of autism we've fucking changed history anons. The fight isn't over, but look back at our work and feel pride. If you never succeed at anything else in life look back at this election and know you've changed the world for the better more then those pretentious fucktards that go off about charity or climate change or whatever gay dildo cause. We have done more over the course of a year wasting time on the internet then they will ever do in their lives. Know that God created you to help with this holiest of missions. To Make America Great Again.
>>
File: 1460979047337.gif (601 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1460979047337.gif
601 KB, 300x168
>>71485226
>not even 40% white
>home of the degenerates
>greatest city on earth

Just burn it down.
>>
>>71485497
Only example I'd give of multiculturalism actually working. God I love my town. Of course you need a strong police force to keep the nig nogs in check, but that doesn't take away anything from it.
>>
>>71485226
bump
>>
>gets cUcked by sandniggers on 9/11
>Greatest city on earth
top jej m8
>>
>>71485226
I'm right here with you brother!
>>
>>71486871
And has now become an anti sandnigger symbol around the world.
>>
File: 58.jpg (277 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
277 KB, 2000x1000
for some reason NY look incredibly boring to me.
i've always wanted to visit LA i know its mainly nigger infested shithole according to /pol/ but it just looks so...romantic to me
>>
>>71486196

You could say the same thing about Los Angeles. I've lived here my whole life as a white dude, lived is some shady areas, dated chicks from worse areas, and never been messed with.

Sadly as great as LA is the rest of California has to ruin it.
>>
>>71487205
Downtown LA is OK, but all of the areas around it are awesome. Santa Monica up through Santa Barbara are awesome, and Long Beach down through Orange County are some of the best parts of the country.
>>
Proud to be a New Yorker today, Proud to have voted for Trump. Gonna feel really good walking into work tomorrow seeing the sad faces of my Bernie cuck co workers.
>>
>>71487205

LA is worth a visit.

It's the fact that it's in one of the most cucked states in the union that is the source of most of its cancer. The city itself is very laid back for the most part, even the niggers these days mostly keep in check and reserve their violence for each other.
>>
>>71485497
fuck you kraut at least in America we still stand for things and unlike your country where people don't assimilate in America most of our population assimilates and diversity is one of our strengths not our downfall like it will be yours.
>>
>>71487205
The actual city and it's streets are probably 40% filled with homeless niggers everywhere. It's pretty bad. Everywhere else and other cities surrounding it are great though like >>71487496 said.
>>
>>71487741

He's not wrong at all though, you fucking faggot. Take your divisive shilling somewhere else.
>>
>>71487943
>>71487635
>>71487496
>>71487436
>>71487205
I don't mean to be rude to LA people but the one time I visited LA it came off as shit tier to me.
>>
>>71488405
No fuck you and the fucking kraut. Germany is a shit tier country with no balls. Its literally being cucked by fucking Merkel who they seem to love. Hitler & Bismarck were great and all but we need to do their memories a favor and nuke Germany along with Sweden while we're at it.
>>
>>71488405
what is divisive about being nationalistic about America kek fuck you buddy probably an America hating white guilt fag liberal
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.