[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.
>>
haha cuck
>>
Please let this not be pasta. I want to believe.

Bernout tears are salty deliciousness
>>
>>71484345

>not eating tendies

Yet another poorfag Berniebot, go figure
>>
File: image.png (316 KB, 1080x742) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316 KB, 1080x742
>>71484345

I died when I saw it
>>
haha sucks for you commie
>>
>>71484345
>being rude to ones parents

Fuck off you disrespectful cunt
>>>/b/
>>
>>71484345
Obvious pasta but gave me a laugh
>>
>>71484345
Your mum needs a real man in her life you willyfiddling nauseating hormonal teen. What's her email I'm going to fuck the shit out of her
>>
>>71484345
You should post this on /SandersForPresident/ OP
>>
>>71484345
Press F for respects for the fallen nuggies.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1080x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1080x744
>>71484345

#LastName'16 !!
>>
>>71486110
ahahaaha
>>
>>71486110
What site is this from?
>>
>>71484345
Ahhhh shit I'm crying this made me laugh so hard
>>
Sounds about right for a Bernie supporter.. Lack of self responsibility due to bad parenting. No respect for elders, or parents hence the lashing out physically. Self entitled, and feels like everything to be handed them. Low self esteem so they go to extreme measures to draw attention to themselves and attempt to cut others down to make themselves feel better. I weep for my generation.
>>
>>71486773
Plebbit. It's from a /pol/ troll though, not real.
>>
nice pasta
>>
>>71484345
Don't lose hope mate. Bernie can still win this. Just remember that good ALWAYS triumphs over evil. So no matter what happens everything will work themselves out. While evil may endure, the world will always align itself with good.
>>
>>71484345
cucked
>>
File: bern.png (58 KB, 838x387) Image search: [Google]
bern.png
58 KB, 838x387
LOOK AT THE MAP

HE HAS A BIGGER AREA FFS
>>
File: GASHIM.png (377 KB, 668x412) Image search: [Google]
GASHIM.png
377 KB, 668x412
HAHAHAHAHA BERNIE FAGS BTFO.
>>
>>71487161
>Sanders got the majority of NY
>Clinton is winning

I bet Clinton is doing some voter fraud bullshit.
>>
>>71484345

Jesus Christ dude go apologize to your mom.
>>
>>71487161
Wall Street went Clinton kek
>>
>>71487161
>>71487362
NEW York City is new york. All the nigs and spics live here
>>
>>71486883
Oh, thanks m80. The color scheme throws me off.
>>
>>71484345
no blowie joey for you tonight bad anon
>>
>>71487161
link pls thx
>>
>>71487161
>HE HAS A BIGGER AREA FFS
>Thinks this means more people
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.