[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right. America. I'll let you hate me first, I'm British
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: pimp.jpg (45 KB, 656x507) Image search: [Google]
pimp.jpg
45 KB, 656x507
Right. America. I'll let you hate me first, I'm British and a Bernie supporter. But that's because I despise Hillary and if Trump wins I'm pretty sure the world will end in a ball of fire.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???

Whether we like it or not, we (the rest of the world - unfortunately) have to deal with your shit because you're the drunken guy at the party with the overenlarged ego that decides that everything has to go by their rules.

CAN YOU JUST PLEASE ELECT A PRESIDENT OF AMERICA AND NOT A PRESIDENT OF EARTH
>>
fuck off cuck I bet you want to stay in the EU
>>
globalism is inevitable
your forefathers made it so
>muh sun never sets on muh british empire
>>
>>71482324
joke's on you bitch i voted UKIP
>>
>>71482198
You should be focusing on the mudslimes raping your wives and children in your soon to be 3rd world country before focusing on an election across the globe.
>>
>>71482198
Don't believe all the propaganda about Trump. With his center stance on Israel he may finally be the president to reduce american influence in foreign affairs.
>>
>>71482198
Top kike
>>
>>71482198
> If thr only politician not trying to start shit with russia wins the world will end
Kek
You're kinda retarded, aren't ya
>>
>>71482198
Shut your commie mouth, faggot.
>>
>>71482198
>Spurs fan detected
>>
>>71482688
Most people outside of america know that Trump is the culmination of america's love affair with reality TV. Any stance he takes on anything means nothing except for a fraction of republican voters that support him
>>
>>71482198

Cuckboi, y u up so l8 senpai
>>
>CAN YOU JUST PLEASE ELECT A PRESIDENT OF AMERICA AND NOT A PRESIDENT OF EARTH

You sure you are not a Trump supporter?
>>
>>71482198
>doesnt want the world to end in a ball of fire

What are you? some kind of a faggot?

>Bernie supporter

>im British

>David cameron as pm

>>
>>71483171
Bolton Wanderers. Sorry. Though we did do a good job with Stuart Holden so whenever he scores thank Bolton
>>
>>71482198
>I'm British and a Bernie supporter

We thought you would've been happy with Barry Obama as the guy who was supposedly going to unite the Earth?
>>
>>71482198
> I'm pretty sure the world will end in a ball of fire.
Why?

THAT'S THE POINT.
HILLARY WILL BE PRESIDENT OF EARTH
TRUMP WANTS TO BUILD A WALL AROUND AMERICA AND KEEP TO OURSELVES
>>
>>71482198
>and to think
>i thought it was a meme
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my freedom.
>>
>British
Thanks for letting me know to completely disregard your opinion on American politics within the first few words of your post. Saved me a lot of time.
>>
File: 1459390372440.jpg (104 KB, 1207x753) Image search: [Google]
1459390372440.jpg
104 KB, 1207x753
>>71482198
Hey, Bong, how's about you fix your country and make it good enough to rule the Earth
What's that? You can't, and couldn't for the past 200 years because you're a bunch of feminine retarded cucks and need America to hold your hand on everything?
Well I'll be, my suggestion would be shut the fuck up if your country is a 3rd world shithole, cunt. Get good and then act like you can have any say in the world
next thing you know Italy will try and give us lessons on how to win wars
>>
>>71482198
bend the knee or receive the fist
>>
>>71483821
Presidents of America are meant to unite their country, not the world. The world didn't ask for america to come in all guns blazing purely because people started shooting at each other. America think's that it is the world's police but they never realise just how much they're told to fuck off. Trump is the culmination of all americans who think america is needed by everyone - which was true maybe 80 years ago but not now. YOU WON A WAR. Get over it. You haven't "won" a war since then, get it through your fucking skulls that your intervention method - which is just a way to release your bloodlust considering how you hate it when you go too long without a war - is nowhere near a remedy.
>>
>>71484675
Your country have proved themselves to not understand the seriousness of their consequences - BECAUSE
>muh 'merica
>>
No britbong, the reason you have to deal with our shit is because we backed the wrong horse in WWII. Or maybe that's why we have to deal with your shit. Both, really.
>>
>>71483234
muh oversimplifications
>>
>>71482198
>I'm British and a Bernie supporter

Literal cuck, don't you have some brexiting to do?
>>
File: 1459117147500.jpg (175 KB, 686x604) Image search: [Google]
1459117147500.jpg
175 KB, 686x604
>>71482198
>britfag is jelly of our world superpower
>>
>>71483714
>bolton fan
I'm sorry
>>
>>71482198
>Anti trump
>British
>made a video about /pol/
>you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJIgiVb-KE0
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.