[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HRC BOMBSHELL EXPLODES, CAMPAIGN IS FUCKED!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 114880167316.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
114880167316.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
Hillary Rodham Clinton has been described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her colleague Marcia Cohen, a Canadian journalist who was a Senatorial staff member of Mrs Clinton from 2001 to 2004 and again from 2006 to 2009, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Hill, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Bureaucratic streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her years as Secretary of State and as a presidential candidate and long after her appearances on fashion magazine covers had become a thing of the distant past.

According to Ms Cohen, Mrs Clinton once shouted at a US Capitol Police Officer, saying "I hate black people", among other things.

This revelation may just end her campaign.
>>
>>71479167
There's a reason the KKK have endorsed her
>>
Is that why she dresses like weirdos like the president of Afghanistan and Qaddafi?
>>
>>71479167

So /pol/ is voting Hill-dawg now?
>>
Are Jews abandoning Clinton now? Seems like she's having a rough time in the media, usually they protect their chosen goys.
>>
>>71479167
Nice sauce
>>
ROBERT C BYRD
>>
>>71479653
The jews always side with the winner
>>
>>71479167
her former law firm was PRO RACIAL SEGREGATION.

you know, that thing that kept white people and "colored" people separated and required them to use different bathrooms, water fountains, schools and seats on buses?

that thing that was a big deal in the mid 1900s?

yep.
>>
Canadian Jew accuses American she-goy of being a Nazi. And you wonder why we don't take Canadians seriously anymore?
>>
>>71479167
Give up, Bernie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.