[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftist Media BTFO /pol/ Right Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cnn stumped.jpg (79 KB, 844x513) Image search: [Google]
cnn stumped.jpg
79 KB, 844x513
MAGA friends
>>
Holy shit. Golly Gee beat the rat by a ton too.
>>
>>71478441
but but the 35% ceiling.
>>
>>71478441
>"who is black"
Oh gosh, golly gee.
>>
>>71478441
>Lee
ARE THERE ANY NON-JEWISH JOURNALISTS IN THIS COUNTRY
>>
>>71478441
New York =/= New York City

NYC is a coon and wetback infested hymie town. The fact that he put some buildings up in Manhattan means fuck all when a significant chunk of the city is composed of nu male carl the cuck hipsters and disgusting welfare sucking wildebeests
>>
>>71479131
Wut?
>>
Upstate is a place

I hope trump smashes cuomo's shit tier gun laws
I miss being able to order ammo online
>>
>>71479275
stfu with your outer county bullshit and keep paying taxes for us fggt

NYC is turning out to support Trump in droves go back to being buried under 20 feet of snow and not having electricity for weeks asshole
>>
>>71479899
I live in Manhattan you utter pleb. I'm just calling it as I see it. You do realize demoshits outnumber republicans 7-1 here, don't you? NYC is a lost cause. Just admit it to yourself.
>>
>>71481396
>You do realize demoshits outnumber republicans 7-1 here, don't you?

You do realize that's irrelevant until the General, don't you?
>>
>>71481396

Atleast Staten Island still has some Republicans.
>>
>>71481396
more like 7-11
>>
>>71478441
>Leftist Media BTFO
Who you shittin', OP? All I see as I scan through leftist media is them wearing Cheshire cat grins to declare Trump's margin of victory.

Are you just dumb enough to believe Trump ISN'T the weakest candidate the Republicans have?
>>
>>71479131
that's a chingchong name
>>
>>71478441
MAGA!
then free eurabia

the trumpenreich rises
>>
>Almost %70
>Shillary also wining by a landslide.

literally btfo.
>>
>>71481396
This is the primary you chucklecuck, democrat vote doesn't mean anything to Trump, and plenty of democrats fucking hate Hillary. There's a reason Trump waited until now to make comparisons between himself and Bernie, he's capturing the voters that feel rage at the system for picking Hillary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.