[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mud slimes taught how to make bombs by the west >mud slimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: habbening.jpg (19 KB, 200x299) Image search: [Google]
habbening.jpg
19 KB, 200x299
>mud slimes taught how to make bombs by the west
>mud slimes mad at the west for leaving
>mud slimes migrate to the west to start bombing shit
>liberal dindu investigator doesnt do shit about it
>right wing army starts investigating and narrows it down to 2000 suspects
>the public is cucked and protests that army r mean 2 mud slimes finding bombers is discrimination which is bad
>liberal gubbament womyn aides the mud slime bombers in evading the army
>mud slime bomber kills gubbament womyn
>dindu watches it happen then shoots the mud slime
>liberal dindu goes and arrests the rightwing army's general for being mean to mud slimes
>now everybody all cucked and liberal with the right in prison
>nothing stopping more bombers from coming and if you get in the way dindu will arrest you for das racist
>all pre 9/11

how did they know?
>>
>>71476118
Don't forget smug, overeducated, sandshark SJW bitch gets enriched by her Muslim lover
>>
File: SumFears.jpg (272 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
SumFears.jpg
272 KB, 800x1200
>>71476118
Post 9/11 all terror attacks in movies are blamed on white dudes
>>
>>71479220
I've watched that movie so many times. People rip on it but it's damn good entertainment, proooobably would have been more recognized had affleck not been the lead.
>>
/pol/ movie thread? How is The Hunt for Red October? It's been years since I've seen it. I plan on watching Army of Shadows and Stalingrad (1993) tonight.
>>
File: IslamisaReligionofPeace.jpg (24 KB, 955x813) Image search: [Google]
IslamisaReligionofPeace.jpg
24 KB, 955x813
>>71477911
Also
>b-but Samir, the Koran preaches--
>Do NOT speak to me of the Koran, WOMAN!

>"There will never be a last cell. It is just the beginning"

I need to rewatch this movie.
>>
File: 91RaJu82OgL._SL1500_.jpg (457 KB, 1059x1500) Image search: [Google]
91RaJu82OgL._SL1500_.jpg
457 KB, 1059x1500
>>71479220
>>
File: Haram.png (451 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Haram.png
451 KB, 1080x720
It's interesting that the movie was a flop when it came out and then got real popular after 7/11.

But yeah, the movie was fucking prophetic AF and redpilled my ultra-liberal dad on Muslims to the point that when we figured out that it was mudslimes that hit us he, being a man that rarely swore bellows out "See! I told you! I fucking told you this would happen!"
>>
>>71479641
I would like to have seen Montana....
RIP
>>
>>71479879
well.. tbf it's a great movie
>>
File: MajoredinArabicandWomensStudies.jpg (40 KB, 1447x815) Image search: [Google]
MajoredinArabicandWomensStudies.jpg
40 KB, 1447x815
Holy shit, this bitch says "Inshallah" and cuts them off as they're saying the Lord's Prayer right before she dies.
>>
>>71482379
Brussels?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.