[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently Cucktholic, but considering a conversion to Orthodox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Jewish family.jpg (35 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
Jewish family.jpg
35 KB, 500x330
Currently Cucktholic, but considering a conversion to Orthodox Judaism. I'm not technically a Jew, as my Jewish heritage is generations back on my father's side.

Can I get a redpill on Goy-to-Jew conversions? Will I be accepted into the Jewish community and be able to get a cute, loyal Jew wife?
>>
>>71475886
Memes aside, you will never be considered a true jew, especially since your jewish heritage isnt maternal. Catholicism bears a striking resemblance to Judaism, so faith and tradition wise you could easily do it.

You could possibly find a Jewish wife provided you are in a densely Jew populated area, but the fact that it is as much an ethnicity as a faith means you will always be somewhat of an outsider.
>>
Consider messianic judaism. They don't give a shit about whether or not you're technically jewish or not.
>>
>>71475886
May I ask what draws you to Judaism provided this isnt weak bait?
>>
>>71476470
you do not know what youre talking about.
Jews, especially observant jews, consider converts to be holier than a jew who is born into it. Any convert to Judaism is said to be closer to god than an ethnic jew, and all jews know it
>>
>>71475886
>>71476470
Yeah, why wouldn't you just stay Catholic? They're largely compatible and you don't have to cuck yourself into a community that won't accept you.
>>
>>71476959
I guess i dont. Thats surprisingly reasonable and cool. Thank you for teaching me. Im gonna read on that.
>>
>>71476857
The traditions, customs, and dedication and how they take their religion and community so seriously. 99% of Christians in any denomination I've met just say they're Christian and do whatever they want.

>>71477124
I've grew up Catholic, and the church has been on a path of selling itself out. Look what it's become lately, epitomized by the figurehead kneeling before Muslims.
>>
>>71475886
Why would you ever do it? According to judaism as a goy you are required to follow Seven Laws of Noah to be ok with God. After conversion you need to follow Laws of Moses as well. By converting you are gimping yourself and every jew will tell you so.
>>
>>71477304
It makes sense as well, because there is a greater devotion to god and the religion
>>
>>71477581
>Seven Laws of Noah

Big deal, basically same as 10 commandments.
>>
File: 1421529251489.jpg (38 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
1421529251489.jpg
38 KB, 599x399
>>71475886
Fuck off you slimy kike......Gas the kikes, race war now.
>>
>>71477450
Community is a great reason to love faith. As a Catholic surrounded by (and striving not to be one of the) lazy disciples, I also feel the draw to a more devoted community. Just keep in mind that devoted surroundings dont necessarily bring virtue to the individual. It will still be up to you. Good luck on your journey and God bless.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.