[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does /pol/ love this nigger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: so.gif (366 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
so.gif
366 B, 16x11
So why does /pol/ love this nigger?
>>
>he doesn't get a share of treasure
>>
>>71472042
Because he is a based ass nigga.
>>
Does not /pol hate Sweden?
Also Sweden is not one person faggot
>>
>>71472042
get the fuck out faggot

piratebro is based
>>
/pol/ is a tolerant, multi-faith and multi-ethnic board of peace.
>>
>>71472731
Never saw an Egypt flag on /pol/. Adding to my collection, Anon.
>>
You /pol/fags say that you will like a nigger just because he's based?

So if every nigger, sandnigger, jew and spic was based would that mean we would start liking the untermensch?

If that's the case, then I'm going to have to find a redpilled place.
>>
He is the /pol/ of the seven seas.
>>
He was pretty cool.
>>
>>71473499
Nigger =/= Based Nigger
Jews are another story. They will and always be our enemy. Spics would only be accept if they START BUILDING THE WALL! *pedro works faster*
>>
>>71473499
I only hate certain groups of people because of the culture and values etc. that they are associated with. If someone is respectable, polite and traditional in their values I'm not going to hate them just because they are black.
>>
File: surprised.gif (781 KB, 409x230) Image search: [Google]
surprised.gif
781 KB, 409x230
>>71474214
>leaf
>cuck
>>
>>71474663
>calling someone a cuck
>on the most cucked continent on earth
>>
>>71474919
>burger
>calling europe (let alone norway) cucked
>Non-Hispanic whites
63.7% of total U.S. population, 2010

kek
>>
>>71475556
not that europe isn't cucked. but murifat is just as cucked. Norway is even less cucked than the rest of western europe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.