[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it with Americans and walking for unfortunate shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: breastwalk.png (151 KB, 483x484) Image search: [Google]
breastwalk.png
151 KB, 483x484
What is it with Americans and walking for unfortunate shit?
>>
social events

socializing is an american thing, you shut-in geeks wouldn't know about it
>>
>>71471139
i blame forrest gump
>>
>>71471255
I think it's more the fact you're so willing to walk for cancer or whatever, but you have to drive to the shop.
>>
>>71471452
Some areas it makes perfect sense to drive rather than walk. Considering you faggots think 90F (32~CommieUnits) is hot, I would love to see you walk 4 miles in the Florida sun.
>>
>>71471139

>women will walk topless to the capital

Why though?
>>
>>71471139
She could use the exercise regardless
>>
>>71471761
And yet Americans do exactly that in the name of a disease that can't know or care about what they're doing. You see how this is strange?
>>
>>71471986
I misinterpreted your original statement. I apologize.
>>
>>71471139
walking is seen as super heroic because nobody in america knows what its like
>>
>>71471139
What the fuck is the point?
Breast cancer is probably the highest profile cause of death in the western world, with the highest funding.
>>
It's the only way Americans can be motivated into excersing
>>
Does she think cancer needs more awareness than it already has or something? I don't get this article.
>>
>>71471452
I'm assuming by 'shop' you mean grocery, in the US, it's common to buy 1-2 weeks worth of food at a time. Even people that are highly active usually just dedicate a specific time to exercise, maybe if they are only getting a couple small items they would walk/jog it.
>>
>>71472482
I was surprised when one of my friends who's been around Europe told me Yuropoors go to the grocery store every day.
>>
>>71471139
Worked for Forest Gump, so other retards follow suit.
>>
File: 1443236996390.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1443236996390.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>71471139
>In other news Women gets raped in Alabama
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.