[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California shits on all of you other states. Where do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 500x470
California shits on all of you other states.
Where do you think all the top engineers go?
Where do you think the next invention is being made? Here at Silicon Valley. The heart of the technology industry.
Where are the best actors? Writers? Performers?
Where do you think they want jobs at?
Wealthiest cities?
It's no wonder you think we're snobs. We have the right to because we're so much better than our baby brothers. When you're done growing up, you can join big brother in California :)
>>
>Where do you think all the top engineers go?
>top
>engineers
>silicon valley
>jobs for americans

unless ur name is pajeet and you shit on the streets you're not getting anywhere near silicon valley
>>
>>71470985
funny since a lot of those californian companies are moving to Texas
>>
Im still waiting for that earthquake
>>
>>71470985
enjoy the earthquakes.
>>
>>71470985
stop with this divide and conquer tactics faggot.

you're not a real californian.

also this >>71471533
>>
Where do you think all your water goes?
>>
>>71471382
Wrong

Indians only get hired in silicon valley if they got their education here in the US because Indian schools are as shitty as their streets.

I work here in San Jose, got a job right out of school. All my co workers got their education in the US
>>
File: 1458437433598.jpg (100 KB, 559x609) Image search: [Google]
1458437433598.jpg
100 KB, 559x609
AWAKEN YELLOWSTONE
SAN ANDREAS RUMBLE
>>
Top Engineers go to Massachusetts you fucking retard

All the retarded web developers suck each other off in Silicon Valley, the bubble is about to burst
>>
>>71471748
Drought has happened numerous times in the past centuries.
>>
>>71471382
Yes, they are jobs for Americans. Why would they not be? They're not stopping anyone for applying, are they?
>>
>>71471748
from the hoover damn, which is owned by L.A.
>>
>>71471748
sorry misread that haha thought you said where do you think we get our water.
>>
If California is so awesome, why do you pieces of shit keep leaving your state and trying to force your California politics on other cultures that don't want you?
>>
>>71471858
There's more to engineering you dumb fuck. Let's see. Hm... Civil engineering, hardware, electric, materials, chemical All are apart of Silicon Valley. There's more to software you dummy.
NASS, IBM, GOOGLE all need these different engineers.
>>
Califag here, I just want to buy a gun without being called a future school shooter
>>
>>71472219
What kind of elementary school argument was that
>>
>>71472219
same reason why the romans and mongolians expanded
>>
>>71472376
I have 3 guns. Nobody gives a fuck dude.
>>
>>71472376
lol do you live in san fran/davis/berkley?
>>
>>71471782
408 rep :)
>>
>>71472339
And MIT draws a lot more of those in than fucking Stanford
>>
>>71470985
>He doesn't know Silicon Valley is dying and Seattle is taking in all the tech diaspora from the U.S.S.R. LiteĀ©
>>
>>71472493
Guess I'm just surrounded by hippies.
>>71472535
Nope. Bakersfield
>>
>>71472720
>bakersfield
lel
>>
>>71472720
Hippies in Bakersfield? What the fuck?
>>
>>71472592
Yup
>>
>>71472219
>want to move to texas
>more libertarian in theory, but conservative in reality
>want to be able to own class 3 NFA shit
>want to be able to modify my car how I want
>want to live in a state that values my rights and my ideology
>told to fuck off and die by some asshat
This is why the liberals will win.
>>
>>71472825
It's getting gayer and gayer here every year.
People from L.A./Hollywood are coming here after their dreams die.
>>
>>71472629
Where do you think MIT graduates want to go for a career? Where do you think offers the most money? Where are all the top corporations and businesses that offer the latest in technology?
>>
>>71471382
Came here to post this.
Silicon Valley is a pajeet shithole. It's what redpilled me on how awful of a people they are.
>>
>>71473142
at DARPA and Boston Dynamics
there's also been a growth in the engineering sector in Texas

you know absolutely nothing about this man, just stop
>>
>>71470985
LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM
>>
File: 1461109053597.jpg (19 KB, 430x384) Image search: [Google]
1461109053597.jpg
19 KB, 430x384
califag here in the San Diego area

Please America, save us from this liberal shit hole.
>>
>>71470985
>>71470985
Pacific NW, Texas, RTP to name a few
>Where do you think the next invention is being made?
Except for Muskland, enterprise tech comes from above mentioned areas and then some. Not everything is Silicon Valley
>Where are the best actors? Writers? Performers?
Who gives a fuck?
>Where do you think they want jobs at?
Places with low property taxes, places with median middle-class populations
>Wealthiest cities?
Biggest load of cucks, fucking up their own housing markets, pretentious population currently perusing social revolution, etc...

You fucks cant even protect yourself
>>
>>71473235
The reason they come here is because they're smart. I work with them and they come from India, are knowledgable in math. There's a huge demand in the work field for engineers and we're not producing enough. They're literally stacking money every day. They don't have to spend shit. They'll retire early and move back to India. It's brilliant.
>>71473291
Naww, what says I know nothing about this? You're just saying that because "I'm always right, and everything you say is wrong" without even acknowledging my argument. *tips fedora*
>>
>>71472823
There is literally nothing wrong with Bakersfield aside from the air, the cholos, the meth, the white trash, the California faggots, the L.A. sludge, the broken roads, the mayor, and the general living quality so stfu you stupid nigger.
>>
>>71472452
It was a question, not an argument.
>>
>>71473705
First question is a bit misleading. Although you are correct, where do those graduates dream of coming to? Silicon Valley is one of the largest homes in the WORLD with top corporations and businesses
>>
>>71473929
Your question says you think otherwise, therefore it's an argument. You implied California isn't 'awesome' because of what they do with politics with is the argument
>>
>>71473794
At least it's not stockton
>>
>>71474209
In my experience, lot of the companies HQ'd in Silicon Valley have turned into just a "Flagship Site". They have just a large presence outside their main campus. However, my view on this is from an enterprise tech perspective; not a consumer one. I figure the consumer tech field is pretty competitive so it brings out the shit in everyone, no matter the race. But we're getting a lot of fresh engineers who are pretty cutting edge
>>
Who /831/?
>>
>>71474209
>>71474819
Also seeing a lot of people leave the toxic climate in silicon valley, and politics of Cali
>>
Also then place with the most condensed idiot population. I wouldnt be surprised if the most Jews live there as well.
>>
File: silver-blue-wall-chart-11.png (31 KB, 575x509) Image search: [Google]
silver-blue-wall-chart-11.png
31 KB, 575x509
when will we go back guys? i can't take this anymore
>>
File: 1302402586795.png (34 KB, 696x552) Image search: [Google]
1302402586795.png
34 KB, 696x552
>>71475122
Carmel valley here. Shit's gorgeous, but I can barely keep above water with how expensive shit is here.
>>
>>71475560
There's an answer to that.
Mexico.
>>
>>71475708
It's tough because a bunch of millionaires live around here
>>
>>71470985
We are all very impressed with your bait, Pedro.
>>
op why is that something you're proud of?

rest of thread why are you responding to bait?
>>
>>71470985
But what about when it breaks off?????
>>
>>71475708
Shieet nice to see another anon from the area, KC here
>>
>>71470985
Washington here. Please never ever come here or any state in the vicinity. I mean it.
>>
>>71475587
as a mexican, we have to get rid of the mexicans.
>>
>>71470985

MIT because that is the best engineering school in the US

>Where do you think the next invention is being made? Here at Silicon Valley. The heart of the technology industry.

Source please because I cannot find one supporting or disargreeing

Where are the best actors? Writers? Performers?

Subjective based because there are people who believe that Stephenie Meyer is actually not trash. There is no real measurement metric to judge this on other than copies/tickets sold and then it would be I have no fucking clue.

Where do you think they want jobs at?

Texas, according to this (http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/report/R_116SBR.pdf) California has had shit growth for a long time no better than 3%. Where has (Since the shale oil boom) Texas [http://www.ijreview.com/2015/01/239402-believe-one-state-solely-responsible-net-job-growth-since-2007/] has been a net positive for a long time.

http://thetexaseconomy.org/economic-outlook/

http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/ceshighlights.pdf

Wealthiest cities?

Please source this.
>>
>>71470985

Been to CA plenty, it's a fantasy land of illusion that eventually will crash, but you've still got a few years left before that time comes.

You have great weather, I'll give you that, but your people are robots who seem to only know what goes on within a 10 mile radius of their daily lives. That, and everything is too fucking expensive, so no thanks, I'll visit occasionally but would never live there.
>>
File: Confused Jew.jpg (28 KB, 192x214) Image search: [Google]
Confused Jew.jpg
28 KB, 192x214
>>71476802
>>
File: goodbye-to-sorry-shit.jpg (75 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
goodbye-to-sorry-shit.jpg
75 KB, 1000x700
>>71470985
You think you get the best but in fact what you get are the best cons.

Real men with real competence wouldn't be caught dead in Cali, not for any price.

So what you have is just a bunch of overpaid incompetent hipsters.

Nothing worth buying has come out of silicon valley in 10 years at least. But you sure can keep churning out shitty phones and shitty software that doesn't work, and they sure can keep outsourcing support to some guy in India that only knows how to send canned responses blaming the users system.

Oh yeah, California, great state. Fall into the sea and drown, please.
>>
File: NJ.jpg (152 KB, 1904x3267) Image search: [Google]
NJ.jpg
152 KB, 1904x3267
>>71470985
Shut up you square ass faggot.

We invented:
-the lightbulb
-Alternating Current
-Direct Current
-Air conditioning
-the LCD
-Machine vision
-Electron magnification
-the transistor
-C programming language
-band aids
-bar code
-water purification
-modern toothpaste

Famous actor/writers/musicians/etc:
Bruce Springsteen
Bon Jovi
Thomas Edison
Jack Nicholson
Bruce WiIllis
Whitney Houston

Einstein, Edison, and Tesla all had labs in NJ and made most of their major discoveries/inventions here. We also the best university in the country, (tied with Harvard and Yale) Princeton University.

We have the wealthiest town/city in America, Short Hills (which I also live in, feels good being the child of a rich businessman who works on Wall Street). http://time.com/100987/richest-towns/

Plus, our state actually fucking fought in the revolution, your's is famous for a bunch of chinks looking for non-existent gold. Your state was even one of the original 13 colonies, which translates to you being a fucking mexican.

Our number one sports played in high schools, lacrosse and hockey, is also a real man's sport rather to something as girly as fucking soccer or white trash as football.

Have fun being a mexican/chink liberalized queer.
>>
>>71471382
no, tech companies employee a disproportionately large number of cis white males
>>
>>71477275
First question I was referring to graduates who are looking for a good paying job.
Second question - debatable, but I can argue that corporations here like NASA, Google, IBM work for the latest in technology and look to further and create new devices. It's only inevitable the next big thing would come from them.
Third question is debatable - there are still plenty of jobs here, so much that we rely on India for engineers.
Silicon Valley filled with 6 figure salary employees. Bunch of millionaires. We wealthy bitch
>>
>>71477343
Transistor was actually created by California citizens
>>
>>71478051
citation

Even if that was true, it was created, researched, and designed in NJ laboratories.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdd3YM5QNOo
>>
File: 67357355234.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
67357355234.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>71477315
they're a problem, they might be kicking blacks out of neighborhoods, but they still shit them up and bring their value down.

only a handful of them dont shit up their neighborhoods.
>>
Florida is better.
>>
>>71470985
Huntsville, AL

Wannabe app devs go to california
>>
>>71478426
Are you a US citizen?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.