[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of the /fa/ meetup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1461111271378.jpg (1 MB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
1461111271378.jpg
1 MB, 3110x2073
What does /pol/ think of the /fa/ meetup?
>>
woah they look so cool
can you believe that some of them are wearing designer clothes that cost thousands of dollars?
>>
They are free to wear whatever they want.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>shooping out Dylan Roof

Someone post the original pic
>>
>>71470979
Id fuck that one in the middle
Id fuck it front and back, side to side
>>
>>71470979
>posting the edit
>>
>>71470979
They should all be given one way tickets to the has chamber's desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 331x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 331x221
>>71470979
>triggered
>>
Bunch of fags, that's it. Fuck off.
>>
>>71471373
fuck that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 400x294
>>71470979
>lanklet army
These 16 year old fags need to hit /fit/
>>
did anyone bring brownies?
>>
>>71470979
hahahahahahahaha is this for real?
>>
>>71470979
fth from the right got that neck
>>
wow, they all look the same!
and gay.
>>
>>71471521
>>71471521
Lurk moar
>>
>>71470979
Even /lgbt/ swallows fewer schlongs than /fa/.
>>
holy fuck beta males.
>>
>>71470979
The guy on the far right looks like my cousin.

Why is he hanging out with these faggots?
>>
>>71471602
no thanks
>>
>>71470979

Which anime is this?
>>
>>71470979
The last time I saw that many beta's in one spot was the aquarium section at Petco.
>>
The paki lad on the end doesn't look too bad and the third lad with the pink hat wouldn't look so bad either if he stood properly and didn't have a fucking pink hat on
>>
clothes don't make the man

how long ago was this?
>>
>>71470979

I wouldn't fuck any of them

The middle guy looks about 9
>>
>>71471425
this
>>
>>71471167
Yet incredibly accurate.
>>
>>71471510
They're made with "love".
>>
Why the fuck would you ever got to a 4chan meetup?? I know of both the /int/ brit failure, and the /k/ cum-brownies. Were there any others?

Also why the fuck am I getting a load of 'click X image until none are left' Captcha's. The're the absolute worst thing.
>>
>>71472098
Just enable legacy captcha
>>
File: OCDONUTSTEEL.jpg (1 MB, 1272x954) Image search: [Google]
OCDONUTSTEEL.jpg
1 MB, 1272x954
>>71470979

wew

when autists meet up IRL
>>
>>71472427
Ayyy thanks fampai. Time to ReNigger these Captcha's
>>
>>71470979
all qt fuccbois
>>
>>71470979
I think half of them admitted to spending student loan money on 600 dollar all white leather converse.
>>
File: FAmeetup.jpg (920 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
FAmeetup.jpg
920 KB, 3110x2073
>>
>>71470979
Hitler warned against this
>>
>>71470979

This picture has to be at least four or five years old, but I'm still going to share my opinion based on these guys as competition for a girl's attention in a bar or club or general social event. (I am now outside their age group by 7-10 years, and I now know better than to even give a shit about if I think I have competition or not, but bear with me)

From the left to the right:

This guy looks like someone I'd buy cut up coke or decent chinese imported molly analogue from, while feeling medium to medium high sketch vibes. His shoes and pantleg situation prevent me from taking him too seriously. Nigga come on what are you doing. The only people who do that are faggot runway models and they aren't how you're actually supposed to dress, just like you aren't actually supposed to daily drive a one-off radical concept car.

Now there's WW2 Dazzle Camouflage shirt guy. He looks too try-hard and will paradoxically be the one to give up the quickest if I want him to leave me and a girl alone. His shoe and pantleg situation is also kinda weird but he has the decency to wear socks, so I won't make fun of him in public.

Pink hat kid with backpack. The eighth of mids I buy off him better fucking not be light. Most likely to be the one to ASK where the afterparty is, and the least likely to know.

Random guy with longer hair. This guy is probably one of the sound techs or possibly a bass player. Most likely to know where the afterparty is. He's also making fun of the other guys pants and ankle thing. We would be bros.

I don't have much to say about the next guy because I am nice to people with downs. Okay, I will say this: the tard, of all people, doesn't have retarded pantlegs. Shoes aren't faggy either, probably hikes. Most likely to park this guy with a girl while I go take a piss. He will be halfway through a story about owls he saw when I get back.

The lesbian. Lesbians are okay in my book.

(i will continue)
>>
>>71470979
Why do they wear too big of shirts, and too short of pants? Makes them look like nerds
>>
>>71474173
>all are skinny
>all have bellies and pointy tits through shirt.
>>
>>71470979
I want to go to one of these in jeans and a graphic tee and be a fat beaming mess and see how many of these faggots glare me down. Bitch I don't give a fuck about looking fab.
>>
>>71470979
Where's Roof?
>>
File: 1441538353182.jpg (482 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
1441538353182.jpg
482 KB, 3110x2073
>>71470979
why didnt you post the real one
>>
>>71470979
>>71476100

'Every junior highschooler male character from every mid-budget TV show and movie, ever'
There's that fag talk again, and by fag talk I mean bare ankles showing with black pants. Unlikely to see this kid anywhere I am unless he has giant Xs on his hands or a fake ID.

Metal band guitarist dude. Probably has a ponytail. Probably grew out his beard and posts about Odinism now. Not really my social scene. Of all these people, he's the only one who would have my back in a fight. The lesbian has a cut down mosin-nagant in her commie bag and the spic has more knives than Coldsteel the hedgeheg, but they also don't have the empty gaze of a man who has beaten people unconscious in a mosh pit.

Kid Neo: I don't know what's going on here but I do know you're not supposed to wear boots like that. Most likely to be weasely and roofy a bitch that I'm talking to. I would keep an eye on this fucker constantly.

Che Guevera McMiniTeal Trenchcoat: this is the only one with a girlfriend besides the lesbian. Not a threat.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.