[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Libertarians need another Adolf Hitler to unify us under one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Joking time is over.jpg (26 KB, 282x325) Image search: [Google]
Joking time is over.jpg
26 KB, 282x325
We Libertarians need another Adolf Hitler to unify us under one strong political party to knock out both of the Cuckservatives and the Regressive Dems
>>
Sadly I think it's our only option at this point.

Libertarianism is too hands off - we need a strong force to fight back against the ever expanding authoritarian left
>>
Are libertarians so pointless that they need fascist authoritarians to influence change?
>>
>>71470650
>implying Hitler was a fascist
are you retarded
>>
File: Consider.gif (2 MB, 416x320) Image search: [Google]
Consider.gif
2 MB, 416x320
>>71470650
There would have been no Nazi Germany if it weren't for Adolf Hitler
Before Adolf became a very popular and outspoken man he was just a political terrorist that tried and failed at a coup

We need a glorious speaker who can properly sway the public opinion, while also unifying all of the Libertarians
>>
>>71470650
The state commandeered everything and his whole shtick was to glorify the German people. What does that sound like.
>>
>>71470417
>We Libertarians need another Adolf Hitler
i cant even ....
>>
File: 1 - qzwkLt4.jpg (83 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1 - qzwkLt4.jpg
83 KB, 1600x900
>>71470417
I've been flirting with the idea of becoming a warlord anyways.
>>
>>71470832
Yeah, but his political ideology didn't seem to matter in any of those sentences. He said he was great and other people sucked and used absolute authority of the state to do whatever he felt he needed.

Why does libertarian specifically need a fascist to be effective? Are their ideas such shit nobody would vote for them?
>>
File: Smile.png (156 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
156 KB, 500x450
>>71471229
>TFW no Garrosh president
>TFW Trump won't declare war against NATO and killing any non-white in America

Honestly if Trump isn't Garrosh IRL I'll kill myself
>>
File: 1452772986801.png (96 KB, 284x317) Image search: [Google]
1452772986801.png
96 KB, 284x317
>>71471142
that sounds like a pretty based nation
>>
>>71470417
All the nations of the world need to unite against the leftist/Islamic menace.
We're about due for someone to try conquer the world again.
>>
>>71471599
As long as you didn't get in the way of the government. Then you would either have taken all your shit taken or killed. You can fly pretty loose with what will glorify the German people since it is an abstract concept.
>>
>>71470417
>Libertarians
>unify
impossible by definition
>>
File: laughing azumanga daioh.gif (549 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
laughing azumanga daioh.gif
549 KB, 720x534
>>71470417
>We Libertarians need another Adolf Hitler

you really should have taken longer to think about what you said before you said this because you sound like an absolute moron.

grow up and learn to use your brain, dumb ass.
>>
File: lib shirt.jpg (60 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
lib shirt.jpg
60 KB, 1001x1001
>>
>>71470650
are libertarians the most pathetic posters on /pol/?
>>
>>71470417
Adolf Hitler wasn't a libertarian you literal idiot.
Did you eat too much Chlor-Chicken again? How does it not affect you?
>>
>>71470417
> Libertarian
> Authoritarian
Choose wisely.
>>
>>71470417
>We Libertarians need another Adolf Hitler...
Like we need a bullet in our skulls.

What the fuck's wrong with you, OP?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.