[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1455151749109.gif (16 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1455151749109.gif
16 KB, 645x773
Sometimes I worry that the South might not rise again. Can someone please cheer me up?
>>
>>71470358
this is why I'm a cruz missile
>>
SIXTY
PERCENT
HUWHYT
>>
>>71470358
I'd move to the south because freedums in several calibers
>>
you lost get over it
>>
>>71470358
In the next go round, won't be north vs. south, will be east vs. west.
>>
>>71470358
As a southerner, the south wont rise again as people are forgetting and blacks are too much of the general population.
>>
>>71470358

it won't
>>
>actually believing the South would rise again
>>
Goober peas.
>>
File: 1453777800324.png (1 MB, 884x642) Image search: [Google]
1453777800324.png
1 MB, 884x642
Once the manufacturing base in the north collapses and the service industry disappears up its own ass, it'll be the South's turn again.

We'll probably be old men by then, unfortunately.
>>
>>71470358
all these cucks, south will rise again. Family
>>
>>71470358

I'm from the South and I feel your pain. Over 50% are under the poverty level, everyone's on medicaid, all federal funding the states get goes to medicaid, infrastructure when it comes to roads and highways are shit, and supposed conservative congressmen aren't even conservative.
>>
>>71470358
It won't rise again. If there is another civil war, people will join you from all states. We won't make the same mistake again.
>>
>>71470615
there were more blacks in relation to whites in the 1860s than there are now

reconstruction fucked up the social system though, until the redshirts fixed it god bless em
>>
>>71470358
What part of "unconditional surrender" don't you understand you cousin fucking, redneck, piece of shit?

I'm sorry your ancestors were pussies who got their asses kicked and have up but it's over.
>>
>>71470358
Dont worry. The South WILL rise again and all niggers will face the rope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0i9XMyTw-o
>>
>>71470358
It did rise again you idiot. Have you been to Nashville lately? What few manufacturing jobs are left are slowly moving south to get away from northern and coastal liberals and their insane taxes. Unfortunately, the liberals are following them like locusts and bringing their voting patterns with them.
>>
>>71470593
East vs. West ideologies are not different enough; South vs. Everyone Else is the way of it.
>>
>>71470931

Settle down, cuck. You wouldn't have picked up a gun, no matter the side, anyways. Work, no air conditioning, etc.
>>
>>71470358
Just listen to some Johnny Rebel and laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2rUx0yjwL8
>>
>>71471118
>tfw lived in Chattanooga and Charleston (mother is from Chattanooga, father from Charleston)
>seems like 3/4 people I meet are dirty yankee carpetbaggers

They're 4x worse than our blacks. If you're a yankee reading this, tell your neighbors to stop moving here. You'll melt in the summer anyway.
>>
>>71470931

Pretty sure the South was btfoing the North but didnt have enough resources. Its what I learned anyway. Most likely wrong, since I got that information off of /pol/.
>>
>>71471118
The regressive left is kinda like niggers huh? They chase the capitol and ruin every place they go.
>>
>>71471187
No. It will be rural vs. urban. Nationwide.
>>
>>71471376
The south was winning for a long time. It's true they didn't have the resources or troops, but they had superior tactics and generals.
>>
File: confederate_capitol.jpg (305 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
confederate_capitol.jpg
305 KB, 750x500
>>71471376
No, that's the truth. The South had braver and better men, but it's hard to fight an infinite supply of mercenaries showing up by boat and the banking might of the yankee jew and eternal anglo.
>>
File: learn your place.jpg (200 KB, 1244x924) Image search: [Google]
learn your place.jpg
200 KB, 1244x924
>>71470358

Why would you want it to rise again? Too lazy or poor to acquire machines to do your work and need nigger slaves?

The 'South' is not a nation unto itself, fucking moron. It's a bunch of incredibly secular White rednecks that were entirely reliant upon slave labor in order to turn a profit, while the rest of the fucking country found better, less narcissistic ways to achieve wealth.

Or maybe it's because you think you're above working for a living and you're a lazy piece of shit faggot who refuses to be a wage slave.

We should napalm bomb the south, clear of it nignogs and entitled white cocksuckers, so civilized people can move in.

You faggots are just sucking up resources at this point.

>OP on his knees
>pic related
>>
File: 1457159655136.jpg (147 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457159655136.jpg
147 KB, 400x400
>>71470358
ONE DAY
ONE
DAY
>>
>>71471755
>unironically wearing a buddhist symbol
>WHYTE PRYDE WORLD WYDE

Jesus christ, you fucks are worse than niggers.
>>
File: 1421186793219.jpg (59 KB, 522x583) Image search: [Google]
1421186793219.jpg
59 KB, 522x583
>>71470358
Haha no cheer for you get fucked redneck.
>>
File: StatesRightsGist.jpg (24 KB, 266x354) Image search: [Google]
StatesRightsGist.jpg
24 KB, 266x354
>>71471741
>Why would you want it to rise again?
Self determination, same as anyone else. Also to not be tied to the whims of boston, jew york and california.
>The 'South' is not a nation unto itself
Prior to the US being a country the South was recognized as a distinct cultural unit and region. Before imperials forced the South to remain in bondage to the Union, it was a free nation.
>while the rest of the fucking country found better, less narcissistic ways to achieve wealth
You mean like carpetbagging and forcing women and children to work until they were too mangled from factory machines and leaving them to starve to death if you didn't just lock them in to burn instead?

>Or maybe it's because you think you're above working for a living

You sound like a self-loathing neet honestly

>You faggots are just sucking up resources at this point.

Complaining about federal resources paying for black welfare that yankee states voted for is hilarious.

Don't choke on your bagel while chirping out your nasally whining, sheldon
>>
File: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (908 KB, 2364x3000) Image search: [Google]
William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
908 KB, 2364x3000
>>71470358
What's going on in this thread Citizens of the United States.
>>
>>71471741
>>71471741
> It's a bunch of incredibly secular White rednecks that were entirely reliant upon slave labor in order to turn a profit, while the rest of the fucking country found better, less narcissistic ways to achieve wealth.

The northerners had much worse conditions in their factories than slaves had in the field. The banksters fueling the north with capital were completely narcissistic. The average white northerner had more in common with the average white southerner and the bankers of the north were comparable to the slave owners of the south.

>You faggots are just sucking up resources at this point.

Red states are producer states, especially when it comes to food. The main reason they are sucking up more resources is because of all the niggers on dem programs that leftists enable. If red states in general wanted to kill off all the useless idiots in cities they could starve them to death pretty easily as blue states are consumer hedonist states.

This is all coming from a northerner. You really don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: lee2.jpg (13 KB, 211x320) Image search: [Google]
lee2.jpg
13 KB, 211x320
>>71472905
Sorry, no scoundrels and/or war criminals allowed.
>>
>>71472222

You don't need self determination, you're a part of the U.S., dropout.

EVERY STATE is recognized as a distinct cultural region.

EVERY

STATE

You are not a fucking special snowflake. In fact, you're the shittiest part of the union, hands down.

>muh chilluns! muh wimmen folk!

Seriously, fuck off. It's ok to export labor to some third world hellhole so those same women and children can kill themselves making your shit, but it's not ok for your own people to do it?

Get fucked. Enslaving people through violent force to do your labor justifies your extinction as a part of the union altogether. You're not going to have your own little fiefdom, ok nigger? We aren't living in medieval times stupid. Evolve and adapt or die out, cockroach.

>want to work hard for a living and earn my keep
>i must be a self hating need

Yep, you're definitely a worthless lazy faggot. Get a job instead of depending on others to do your work.

>muh JOOS!

I can trace my lineage back 2000 years to Western Europe. What about you, shitheel?
>>
>>71472961
>we treated the slaves good

Sure loved that nigger pussy, don't you cletus. It's amazing how far you cretin will go to rationalize and justify forcing slaves to do all your work and serve you.

Like I said, the White race would be better served in napalm bombing you pieces of shit.

Kikes sold you on the idea of slavery so they could make shekels off you, and they did a great fucking job, didn't they, brainwashed lazy faggot.
>>
>>71472011
you realize that was an indo-aryan symbol before the hindus started using it right?
>>
File: Burning-of-Atlanta.jpg (69 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
Burning-of-Atlanta.jpg
69 KB, 600x473
>>71473048
>war criminal
Southern lies
>>
File: kek.jpg (55 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
55 KB, 540x720
>>71473081
Damn, check out the angst on this keyboard cowboy.
>>
>>71473445

You realize you're full of shit right?

Dothead civlization FAR proceeds aryan development. You're literally retarded.
>>
>>71473386
You didn't even read my post, you're a fucking idiot. I'm not from the south. Not even reading past your first line.
>>
>>71473081
Shame all that muh lineage didn't do a damn thing for your historical knowledge or perspective ;^)

How are globalization of goods and northern factory conditions even related? (Especially when they're separated by 100 years)

And how on earth are globalized conditions the South's fault?

Btw it's cute that you think your state or any state outside the South has culture. Europeans during the period certainly didn't think so.
>>
>>71470472
>100% monkey
>>
I dunno about the south nigga, but this dick definitely gonna rise again. Ayyyy
>>
File: readit.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
readit.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>71473617
>Dothead civlization FAR proceeds aryan development

pic related my friend
>>
>>71470593
What a fucking retarded post.
>>
>>71473548
>killing these civilians and burning their farms isn't a war crime for sure!
>>
>>71470358
it won't, it was doomed from the start and fucked since it ended

but at least it inspired generations have some consoling music;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w69ZVHpjYAk
>>
>>71473680
>le smug plebbit fase

Figures. Just going to block you and this faggot >>71473649

Neither of you cucks belong in my country.
>>
>>71470358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
>>
>>71470358
Were gonna do it right this time bro
>>
>>71473744
>can't provide source
>le reaction maymay

Go back to school, bubba. You're on the wrong forum expecting to be educated, because no one gives a fuck about you here.
>>
>>71473919
>muh sources
>muh citations

bro im not going to pile on a mountain of wiki links to educate your dumbass

you are most likely a WE WUZ KANGS negro anyway
>>
>>71473766
>being stab in the back by your southern brothers
>having mercy
>>
>>71473801
How can one whiny yankee be -this- autistic?
>>
>>71470749
Already happened. We just need to lure more of the blacks to northern metro areas.
>>
>>71474092
>he got his education from wikipedia

lmao busted

>most likely a dindu

You haven't been paying attention, cuck.
>>
>>71473919
Shame, because if you were here to learn, you might be less wrong about everything.
>>
>>71471741
>the south is secular

Shit bait you yank
>>
>>71474332

If you came here to learn, you already fucked up.

Never come to a fight unarmed, faggot.
>>
>>71470358
Fuck the South, nothing but lames
SK EVERYDAY
>>
Texas here, Dixie is welcome to join us next time we secede. Also welcoming Arizona and Missouri to the Confederacy.
>>
>>71474271
>le wikipedia isnt a valid source xD
are you from 2008?
>>
>>71474434
You should probably be b& for being a self evidently underaged child, however you're definitely autistic enough to fit in here when you've had a few more birthdays.

I'm not sure why you bother making posts when literally everything you talk about you clearly don't know much about. It's like your entire historical perspective comes from yankee public schools and tarantino movies.
>>
>>71472222
Nice quads
>>
>>71471376
yea if you look at the numbers we killed more people with less guys

also reminder: redneck is code for working class whites.
>>
File: based.jpg (8 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
8 KB, 199x254
>>71474426
>if only he had better weapons in order to fully exterminate the southern degenerate scourge

I'd have been on the front lines, spraying hot napalm on every last one of you treacherous southern shitstains.

Then I'd napalm your wives and kids, while the elderly watched in horror, after which I'd roll tanks over the old, while playing yankee doodle dandy.

It would be GLORIOUS.

Stay eternally mad, southern cucks.
>>
>>71474134
It's a fucking nigger that can't walk outside because it will be killed its own kind.
>>
>>71474890
The south wasn't traitorous at all. You were probably taught that the Civil War was over slavery. Which was in reality a very small factor of it.

The South was fought over states being able to have their rights. And because the South lost, our government is bigger than ever and fucks almost every state in the ass daily.

It's yank kikes like you that sent this country down the shitter. And soon a man won't be able to govern himself.

Also, watch that edge.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 252x291
>>71470358
you will never rise jersey here hahahaha
>>
>>71474890
I hope any foreign observers understand the Southern plight when they see that we've been forced to share the country with this type of loathsome undesirable for 150 years.
>>
south is cuck status south is finished ever since i went to the south the smell of niggers cotton and old men never left my conscience fuck the south trump 2016
>>
>>71475528

History is written by the winner of wars, not excuses made by the losers.

>you

We didn't go far enough, apparently. That rebellious shitheels like you STILL EXIST means that a new Tecumseh will have to rise and wipe you out, but this time every last one of you must die.
>>
>>71475920
not likely, as northerners are merely self-interested cowards and don't have boatloads of free mercenaries to throw at a war any more.
>>
>>71475920
>history is written by the winners of the wars

Goes back to what I said about you being you being taught lies. Jewish lies, specifically.

And again, watch that edge. You might cut yourself and bleed to death before you get to "burn" the south ;)
>>
>>71470358
You lost get over it, fucking hick
>>
>>71470358
Industry has been moving into parts of the south for some time now, especially here in upstate SC. Along with the miracle of air conditioning, the gap between the north and south is ever-shrinking.

The south will be able to hold itself as a regional power if things soft-Balkanize, though I could see an internal split occur.
>>
>>71476261
>self interested

This absolutely DEFINES the Southern mindset.

>waah waah muh mercenaries

If you shits could do your job as part of our nation we wouldn't need to kill every last one of you.

But I see that is not the case. You cannot be saved nor rehabilitated into civlity beyond your limited scope of slavery and fucking cotton.

The South, in its entirety, MUST BURN.
>>
>>71470432
first post best post
>>
>>71476609
What is your obsession with the South and burning it?

I bet you secretly love it.
>>
File: 1435451403703.jpg (356 KB, 824x1145) Image search: [Google]
1435451403703.jpg
356 KB, 824x1145
>>71475700
I used to be a Union supporter, but after reading this guy, I'm now convinced that the Confederation should have won. The world would be a better place.
>>
>>71475700

It takes a strong hand to rule.

Conform or be vanquished, traitor.

>>71476997

Our nation cannot tolerate even a single dissenter. We're a union, and if you refuse to be part of it, then we'll just fucking nuke you and start over.

There's no place for traitors in my glorious UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
>>
>>71476541
Ah it is nice to have BWM plant close by
>>
>>71477357
Im fucking stupid its BMW
>>
There are times I wish I was in Dixie
>>
File: 1450023129302.jpg (80 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1450023129302.jpg
80 KB, 619x406
>>71476609
>>
>>71475528
>in reality a very small factor of it
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_scarsec.asp
> A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States, whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery. He is to be entrusted with the administration of the common Government, because he has declared that that "Government cannot endure permanently half slave, half free," and that the public mind must rest in the belief that slavery is in the course of ultimate extinction.
>On the 4th day of March next, this party will take possession of the Government. It has announced that the South shall be excluded from the common territory, that the judicial tribunals shall be made sectional, and that a war must be waged against slavery until it shall cease throughout the United States.
>they have denounced as sinful the institution of slavery; they have permitted open establishment among them of societies, whose avowed object is to disturb the peace and to eloign the property of the citizens of other States. They have encouraged and assisted thousands of our slaves to leave their homes; and those who remain, have been incited by emissaries, books and pictures to servile insurrection.

While there may well have been other considerable factors, slavery was predominant motivation for secession.
>>
>>71476261
Pretty much shows the reverse relationship with education level. I know because my state is among the highest percentage but the education system is a mess.
>>
>>71477357
>>71477416

That's your inbred redneck hillbilly blood showing through.

Worry not, if we let you live there will always be toilets that need scrubbing.
>>
>>71477293
>not wanting to be part of a Jewish run government is a bad thing

I'll say it again. Being an edgy roleplayer isn't good for you.
>>
>>71477695
I'm a civil engineer and you're probably eating Mommy's tendies that you got for being a good boy
>>
>>71477695
>getting all pissy at someone because of a simple typo

Yank autism at it's finest.

Also

>scrubbing our toilets

Further proving the point that yank cucks are entitled cucks that think everything other than themselves is subservient to them.
>>
>>71477653
It was mostly because of loudmouths like Calhoun that drummed it up into the national issue. The men who fought (which was basically every white man, including the slaveholders themselves) were certainly not fighting for slavery, but for higher values such as honor and country. They were the first of the last gentlemen, the honor code that would be completely wiped out during ww1.

Moreover there were people like this guy
>>71472222

Who was literally named "States Rights", so somebody must've cared.
>>
File: 1452694348131.png (384 KB, 642x607) Image search: [Google]
1452694348131.png
384 KB, 642x607
>>71477653

You can't educate these inbred mongrels. They do not respond to literature, facts or basic morality.

They must be purged. Nothing less will free the Union from their hostile and traitorous insurrection.

>PURGED
>WITH FIRE
>>
>>71478080
>higher values
>honor
>country

>attacking their own countrymen because they can't keep their slaves

Southern hypocrisy at it's finest.

Not a single one of you will be spared.
>>
>>71478080
The on-the-ground troops probably weren't fighting for slavery; there was a draft, and whatever "at least I'm not a nigger" ego boost slavery gave wouldn't drive them to fight.

Calhoun probably made it much worse than otherwise, though. As annoying as shit's been on campus for some time now, it's weird having your honors college named after him and walking by his house every day.
>>
File: anon_sleeping.png (229 KB, 447x334) Image search: [Google]
anon_sleeping.png
229 KB, 447x334
>>71478455
>>71478091
don't worry son, mummy will give you your tendies soon for your good-boy points
>>
>>71477653
>talks about how slavery was the motive of secession
>even though I was talking about the civil war as a whole

You are missing the overarching reason why the war was fought
>>
>>71472222
>Prior to the US being a country the South was recognized as a distinct cultural unit and region.

Yes, it was known as "Latin America"
>>
>>71479001
Calhoun was a brilliant politician, he just hedged so much on the slavery issue later in life that the South still feels its effects to this day. Shame really. Slavery would've ended naturally just due to global pressure and mechanization a few decades following the war regardless.
>>
>>71478455
>muh civil war was over slaves
Holy fuck kill yourself you uneducated child. You clearly haven't graduated highschool.
>>
>>71478091
>acts like he has the high moral ground
>even though with delusions of grandeur, says he wants to burn the south and kill everyone in it in the edgiest way possible

>>71478455
>trying to beat sense into the north
>this somehow equals hatred

Love is not always acceptance of everything a person does, it's doing what's best for that person
>>
>>71477293
Our government (me) can't stand

>The Constitution
>The Bill of Rights
>Freedom
>self determination
>minor disagreements
>there's no place for non-libtards

Traitor scumbag
Secede
>>
>>71475700
Yeah, man. Can confirm from foreigner perspective: That guy is a bitch.
>>
File: 1459541073745.png (84 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1459541073745.png
84 KB, 557x605
>>71474626
WE WUZ UNCHAINED AND SHEIIITTT
>>
>>71478455
>>71478009
>Needlessly dividing the right.

What ever guys its not the fucking 1860's.
The South did seceded over slavery.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cornerstone+Speech

And the North fought for the Union.

So none of you faggots should bring up
>MUH STATE RIGHTS!
or
>WE WUZ FIGTHIN TO END SLAVERY!

Both are wrong. Now lets stop squabbling and make America great. By the way.
>1000 year Union!
>William Tecumseh Sherman did nothing wrong.
>Remember the the 6 gorillion houses burned down.
>>
>>71480474
>seceded

We're talking about the war as a whole. Not secession.

Now go away D&C shill
>>
>>71479854

That's pretty hilarious, coming from some inbred criminal whose ancestors were literally thrown out of the British Empire.

top kek cuck
>>
Any other Southernfags read Shelby Foote's Civil War volumes? I plan on trying to get through all 3 this summer
>>
>>71482531

Gonna learn to read first, cletus?
>>
>>71472905
boot licking dumb drunk
>>
File: Muh Heritage.png (1 MB, 970x1369) Image search: [Google]
Muh Heritage.png
1 MB, 970x1369
>>71481037
>We're talking about the war as a whole.
>Not secession.

Do elaborate. Do you mean the personal motivation of the conman soldier or something like that?
>>
>>71482531
I havn't read them personally, but I totally recommend The South was Right! if you're looking for Southern literature.
>>
>>71477043
it would've been a /pol/ tier country. we would've had no choice but to exterminate or send back blacks once the south started industrializing. there probably would've been a secondary internal revolution to take over plantations which is where most of the wealth was. it would've been a real nationalist state (after all if your dad didn't die for the CSA why should we listen to your bullshit?) with a communist style revolution to make or break it. the geo politics would be great. most anti-union nations would've backed the south.

too bad it was all fucked up because muh city on a hill, muh unionist hiding behind slavery, muh southern tax money.
>>
>>71482746
Never heard that one before, stay classy Yankees

>>71483679
Thanks, I'll look into that as well.
>>
>>71483602
southerners don't like to admit they were cucked by the rich into fighting the war to keep cotton money flowing.

we all come around eventually
>>
>>71470358
My last name is Davis, and I am descended from a branch of the family that went through North Carolina. Slave-holding, but not as prominent as another branch of the family that was Virginians.
My kinfolk did their part in support of their country in the War of Northern Aggression. I would fight for that same country today my neighbors decided to make another stand.

Not a stand because we want to hold slaves. Just a stand in solidarity with our proud ancestors that gave up their lives fighting in the beechnut gray uniform. Our ancestors gave up their lives protecting the traditional moral order, and it was the liberal reformers that sent young men to die against their will to tell the South that they can't live how they want.
>>
>>71484426
>can't live how they want
>not because we want to hold slaves

Gas yourself, inbred cuck.

Maybe proofread your own bullshit before you try to convince others that you just wanted free labor, scoundrel.
>>
File: William Tecumseh Sherman.jpg (132 KB, 800x906) Image search: [Google]
William Tecumseh Sherman.jpg
132 KB, 800x906
>>71484144
Well I'm glad your not trying to revise history.
>>71484426
>live how they want.
That a funny way of saying own slaves.
>>
>>71470527
You didn't win tho
>>
>>71485034
I've listened to lots of confederate civil war songs, and none of them mention slavery. Several mention freedom, though.

>Well they dare not call us invaders,
>‘Tis but state rights and liberty we ask;
>And Missouri, we will ever defend her,
>No matter how hard may be the task.
>>
You never will, faggots

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ra9cXx1-o
>>
>>71470358
Isn't the south more likely to be completely cucked by spics than rise again?
>>
>>71485621
>none of them mention slavery
Well no shit. Fighting for the 1% of Southerns who owned large plantations wouldn't have been a very inspiring battle song.
>>
>>71485621
>defend the south

From fucking what?

Southerners lived FAR from any potential threats, the Mexicans only being a threat to Texans, who by the way also wanted to keep slaves around, the Alamo being a good example of Mexicans letting Texshits live in peace on Mexico soil until Texans refused to cease slavery.

Anyways, the South has never been under any threat whatsoever, and the Civil War was entirely about plantations refusing to cease the free labor practice.

Sing all the songs you want, you hide your true intentions, traitorous dog.
>>
>>71485034
>>71485412
Study the economic history of the United States prior to the Civil War. The Southern landholders were taking loans to buy slaves and plantation assets, among other things, and the Civil War was essentially a massive repossession.

Read a book called "Empire of Cotton". Its a new history book, you'll find it in most book stores. It is a book going into immense detail on the importance of cotton in a global market in the 18th and 19th centuries especially.
The financing for cotton plantations was increasingly taken over by northern banks and the assets owned by those banks (the debt owed by southern plantation owners) started to be owned by banks in New York. These banks were moving toward centralization, had been for a long time, and the politically independent assets were a threat to their financial security.

Have you ever wondered why these bankers would have spent so much money to subdue the South? Have you ever wondered why with such tenacity they went at looting the South after the Civil War? It was the collect on as many of the assets as possible, after the Southerner's attempt to cut ties (politically, financially, etc) with these Northern banks failed.

The reason why the North, big banks in general, are so wealthy is due to the looting of the South after the Civil War. The wealth used to be spread among big banks and Southern plantation owners, but was seized by the Northern banks.
>>
>>71486019
Well, that's obviously not what they were fighting for. 99% of southern men eligible to fight in the war did it, and they fought very bravely. Lee himself was for the abolition of slavery. They were fighting for their people, not for slavery.
>>71486118
>From fucking what?
From the Union which was invading it at the time when this song was written. Here's another:

And if our Southern cause is lost
And Southern rights denied us
We'll be ground beneath the tyrant's heel
For our demands of justice
We'll be ground beneath the tyrant's heel

Before the South shall bow her head
Before the tyrants harm us
I'll give my all to the Southern cause
And die in the Southern army
I'll give my all to the Southern cause

If I must die for my home and land
My spirit will not falter
Oh, here's my heart and here's my hand
Upon my country's altar
Upon my country's altar
Oh, here's my heart and here's my hand
Upon my country's altar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo
>>
>>71479177
that would be the southwest
>>
>>71486542
And yet he fought for slave owners.
>>
>>71477653
From my outside understanding of the war; slavery was a major reason for the secession, but the confederate states were fully independent entities for a good couple of months before the war started. The first shots of the war were fired at Fort Sumpter which Union troops were occupying in Southern territory. The war itself was thus incited by a desire for state sovereignty.
>>
Any other southerners here that hold no ill will toward Sherman and in fact consider him to be based as fuck? Sherman was red pilled, I respect his principles and his campaign. That was war
>>
>>71485867
spics are in the southwest
>>
>>71486542
>muh southern romanticism

Well, why don't you kill yourself in a re-enactment?

You'll be doing us all a favor.
>>
i want the south to rise because im hispanic.

seriously fuck the north.
>>
>>71487122
> The war itself was thus incited by a desire for state sovereignty.

Yup the North wanted to keep America whole. And Southern States wanted to be sovereign due to the issue of slavery.
>>
File: sc_flag.png (135 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
sc_flag.png
135 KB, 2000x1333
My ancestors fought for the confederacy, and my state was the first one to leave.

Give us the word and we're ready to leave again. My state is honor-bound to secede first.
>>
>>71487478
>i want the south to rise because im hispanic.

>>71483942
>it would've been a /pol/ tier country

PICK ONE.
>>
>>71486364

Excellent fucking book! Really shows the effects of slavery. Like why the South never had the influx of immigrants that the North had due to the suppressed labor market; how the South forced the anti-import of slaves so that Blacks could be bred for money, and were a market unto themselves; how much of the world's wealth was tied up in the slave trade; why industrialization was so stunted in the South; and how the elites of the South weren't even Americans, but wealthy Jamaican Aristocrats with English titles well into the 19th century who sold out the US for British Interests.
>>
File: photo.jpg (42 KB, 512x510) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
42 KB, 512x510
>>71474191
that will never happen here in florida, no matter what we do the black just keep fucking coming.

i was sure that stand your ground would scare away all the niggers but nope. lets hope more young thugs try to mug armed civilized peoples

then we can finally rise up and the south will yiff again.
>>
File: 172906_110124485728961_4790110_o.jpg (532 KB, 2048x1511) Image search: [Google]
172906_110124485728961_4790110_o.jpg
532 KB, 2048x1511
>>71486939
He fought for Virginia specifically. He said it many times. It just happened that fighting for Virginia entailed also fighting temporarily for the right of slave owners.
>>71487399
Unfortunately, they don't do those in Canada, but maybe I will someday when I realize my dream of moving To Virginia, Mississipi or Alabama.
>>
File: yeah.png (205 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
205 KB, 512x384
>>71487704
Great and I'll come down there and burn. Another war between whites how splendid
>>
>>71487704

your state sucks lol

im tired of everyone just saying "carolina" and grouping you with us up north now
>>
>>71487947
>He fought for Virginia specifically.
Yes he put his state above his nation and the freedom and equality of men.
>>
File: 1455768418133.png (60 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1455768418133.png
60 KB, 919x737
>>71470358
Don't worry buddy, the niggers have always been moving north and west. Soon, they'll learn why we're "racist".
>>
>>71472222
Nice numbers
>>
>>71488215
His state was his nation, and the equality of man was not ever his to effect in any fashion. It has nothing to do with Lee the general. But by all mean continue to pinhole this.
>>
>>71470358

The South only rises to get another beer from the fridge.
>>
I'm too lazy to post pic of atlanta being burnt to the ground.
Sooo.
Just imagine that.
Feel better?
>>
>>71488115
Our barbecue is better, yankee carolina.
>>
File: img_1363024548.jpg (54 KB, 640x407) Image search: [Google]
img_1363024548.jpg
54 KB, 640x407
>>71488531
>hehe look I posted it again
>>
>>71488476
>and the equality of man was not ever his to effect in any fashion
>High ranking general who could have won the war for a slave owning nation.

He still fought for the slave owners anything else is just makeup up on a pig.
>>
File: CSA.png (248 KB, 960x850) Image search: [Google]
CSA.png
248 KB, 960x850
>>71470358
I worry too...
>>
>>71487947
Southern Generals sucked!

"Furious at his failure at Spring Hill, Hood pursued Schofield to the north and encountered the Federals at Franklin behind strong fortifications. In the Battle of Franklin on November 30, Hood ordered almost 20,000 of his men to assault the Federal works before Schofield could withdraw across the Harpeth River and escape to Nashville. The Union soldiers repulsed multiple assaults and inflicted over 6,000 casualties on the Confederates"

That happened not 10 miles from where I am right now. You can still go to the farm and see the bullet holes in the wall.

Hood could have waited one day for his artillery to arrive, but was such a fucking magical thinking egomaniac that he allowed the slaughter of his troops in one of the worst defeats of the South.

His troops were so stupid, not a single one of them dragged that faggot out of his tent and hanged him.
Typical elitist southern aristocrat. No officer of the south cared about their troops one damn bit! Every damn plantation owner and confederate officer should have been executed after the war.
>>
File: sc.jpg (303 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
303 KB, 2000x1000
>>71487704
fuck yeah
>>
>>71486364
i once read that the south was making a power play by withholding cotton from union allies. they were literally betting the whole country on the fact that egypt couldn't keep up with demand. sounds silly but look at the way we treat oil now. it's like if 70% of the U.S. oil came from texas and texas decided to stop selling to your treacherous northern ass.
>>
>>71488484
on it, thomas
>>
File: sc_nordic_cross.png (52 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
sc_nordic_cross.png
52 KB, 1000x600
>>71489040
Start New Anglo-Saxon South after kicking the nignogs and spics out?

We'll have to learn Old English, but what the hell. I'm down.
>>
>Someone cheer me up
But Anon, you already live in the South
>>
>>71487739
Truly an excellent book. Kind of a liberal view in analysis and interpretation, but definitely taught me many things about the cotton trade that I hadn't earlier realized.

I would argue that the economic conditions of the South going into the 19th century were more out of necessity than out of convenience. It was what they had to do in order to survive. Sewing the seeds of dependence on the cotton industry in European powers (most notably, the British) was a necessity for survival that didn't work out in the end. Although my view on it might be biased to some degree, considering that I have Southern roots.
>>
>>71488814
You can repeat it like a child all you want but a fact it does not make. When he was asked to fight for the Union, he was being asked to fight for slave owners. Seems like a loaded deal to me.

Lee had well established reasons for sticking with Virginia, and "lets keep these niggers in chains" was not a primary motivation, as it was for many others.
>>
File: Battle_of_Cold_Harbor.jpg (359 KB, 1440x1000) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Cold_Harbor.jpg
359 KB, 1440x1000
>>71488969
What the fuck are you talking about, you retard? Everyone knows that the south objectively had the best officers between both sides. That's how they managed to hold for over 4 years despite having almost no industry and 4 times less population. Your cherrypicked example doesn't prove shit. Everybody makes mistakes, and most southern officers loved their men and were loved by their men. Wanna talk about the battle of cold harbor, where the union lost almost 3 times more men than the confederation by attacking a fortified position, despite having twice more men?
>>
>>71489300

I have southern roots as well and feel absolutely no affiliation with them. They were closet monarchists and traitors to the ideals constitution.

Then again the North was much worse. Robber barons and corrupt politicians exploited immigrant labor without even the pretense of a code of conduct that the southern aristocracy displayed.

But fascinating stuff. Like that other guy said, it is like oil today. Funny how we continue to make the same mistakes.
>>
>>71488814

This

Southern fags love to harp on and on about honor and valor and country, yet when pressed they relent that the Southern soldier cared not about their country, nor honor or valor, but exclusively for the rights of the Southern Elite plantation owners to continue breeding slaves / free labor, which is where the majority of the wealth was derived from.

All the inbred redneck whining in here is delicious. Cowardly Men who were inept soldiers, traitors to the Union and disposable tools for the wealthy.

It's a tragedy that you were not all round up and burnt alive, every last one of you. Now the Union will suffer further insurrection because of our mercy upon you ungrateful, immoral cunts.

Never again. We will burn you alive and roll over your smoldering bones.
>>
>>71488969
>>71489511
Hood was a fantastic leader of men, at the brigade level. His ability at the head of the army was questionable at best, beset as he was by turmoil.

>yfw you win the Battle of Mannassas and Jeff Davis replaces you with that asshat Bragg when you come down with a cold.

Why oh why didnt we listen to Beauregard
>>
>>71474890
Nigger getting mad.
>>
File: 1461008679687.png (312 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1461008679687.png
312 KB, 480x368
>>71489750

Bait game needs work carpetbagger.

Good try though
>>
>>71470358
I think I would join the confederacy if the goal was to stop the refugee threat or the new wave of socialism, but other than that, I don't think they have an idea I could agree with. If I had been born when the civil happening was going on, I would have joined the confederacy just because of my likely upbringing.
>>
>>71489323
>When he was asked to fight for the Union, he was being asked to fight for slave owners.

And yet the North abolished slavery. Would the South have? Also nice job ignoring the fact that he could have greatly effect the outcome of the war. Your argument works with the average soldier. Not a well educated man who still willy chose to fight for a slave owning nation.
>>
>>71489750
>yet when pressed they relent that the Southern soldier cared not about their country, nor honor or valor, but exclusively for the rights of the Southern Elite plantation owners
That's a blatant lie. Nobody has relented this.
>>
>>71489988
its always the guy. its litterally the same guy coming here trying to disrupt these threads. its fucking pitiful.
>>
>>71470358
You southerners are borderline subhuman. You're barely better than the niggers you hate. Centuries of inbreeding will do that to a population

If it wasn't for the rest of the US you'd still be marrying your sisters
>>
>>71489732
Yes it is regrettable that we continue to make the same mistakes. Perhaps one of the paradoxes about learning from the mistakes of history is that modern people believe they can do the same things better or without mistakes because of their lessons from history. Learning from history can both make one wise and make one rash. You need to be careful.

I do agree with you that many of the Southerners may have been closet monarchists. I am a monarchist. I would have fought for the South if I were born in the 19th century, and for the Loyalists if born in the 18th century. I think we would be better off, more prosperous, and more free if we were a Republican Dominion of the British Empire instead of an independent Republic. Democracy is only okay as long as it is not the ultimate authority for a country. The fruits of democracy are rampant liberalism and the erosion of traditional values and the moral order.
>>
File: uknowat2do.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
uknowat2do.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>71490311
>>71490271
>>71490159
>>71489988
>southern cucks on suicide watch
>not expected to last the night
>>
>>71488846
Where the hell is my >>71488888 ?
Praise Hitler
>>
>>71470931
Let's compare victories to defeats by battles in the civil war. KD ratio of the average southern soldier is like 4-1. Get out of here faggot. #MAGA
>>
File: hist6.jpg (22 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
hist6.jpg
22 KB, 400x320
>>71490159
>Someone disagrees with me?
>Obviously they are trolling.
>>71490311
You know your mestizo ass would have been subjected to segregation from the same people your praising.

>>71490671
Sore loser.
>>
Richmond, capital of the CSA, reporting in. The South's business is booming again, but big name cities are starting to either turn more liberal or not really give a shit about the rise again. I love my southern heritage, but I would much rather just be comfy than try to rise a rebellion that wouldn't even really aid us.
>>
>>71490229
In all likelihood, yes they probably would have at some point. Look im not a denialist, and I am glad the Union was preserved. But it is incredibly disengenous to depict Lee as a man who was motivated primarily by the desire to keep Africans in bondage.

Im not trying to deal in hypotheticals. Im asserting that Lee was by and large an honorable man, who conducted himself with the decorum and grace that a leader of men would have been expected to at that time in history. Every record we have of the man indicates as much, and to argue he did otherwise is to contradict much established history.
>>
>>71489511

No where did I say the North had better officers. I simply said the South's officers were retarded sperglords who could not innovate, and treated their soldiers like the sniveling sheeple they were.
For every con artist leader, there are a dozen sycophantic sub human followers. No decent human being would be part of an Army to begin with, but on the rare instance you are fighting for your survival, there is a certain amount of respect for human life you need to have to even partially justify your actions.

Hood was an elitist fuck lord who paid lip service to his humanity that you, in your continued delusion as a conservatard authoritarian cock sucker admire. He fooled his men; he fooled you. He didn't fool me or my ancestors who told him to go to hell.
The proof I offered was his actions in Franklin where he could have waited ONE FUCKING DAY for his artillery, but was so butt fucking stupid that he attacked and lost 6000 men!

You admire that because you are a collective piece of shit. I am an individual, and don't admire stupidity. Nor do I admire anyone who leads or follows stupidity.

Instead of learning history, you should learn from history.
>>
>>71470358
The South rose up when it replaced Lincoln with a Southern Democrat who fucked Reconstruction and proceeded to run interferance for like a hundred years. Also there have been plenty of Southern presidents since.

Once the libtarded regions self destruct and the South, Mountain States, Midwest, and redpilled Rust Belt unite, its fucking over for the libtard regime.
>>
>>71472222
Quads of Truth. Very nice. Also get BTFO haters. The South reigns as one of the most supreme fighting forces the world has seen in the last 300 years for their overall lack of resources in comparison.
>>
>>71491042
>most supreme fighting force in the world
>the only war they ever fought was against fellow americans

more like supreme traitor cucks for the elite.

if you inbred shits had any brains you would have defected to the north instead of being forced to fight for the rich.
>>
>>71490756
>ALL SOUTHERN SOLDIERS WERE FULL BLOWN RACISTS FIGHTING FER SLAVES AND NOTHING ELSE.

Where is the merit in this argument? You know it is blatantly factually incorrect, as do I. My assumption is that you were trolling. I see that you were just ignorant.
>>
>Can't drive anywhere without seeing the scorched remains of Sherman's march
i can only imagine this is what being triggered feels like
>>
>>71472222
This a thousand times.
>>
File: 1455212995811.png (413 KB, 790x894) Image search: [Google]
1455212995811.png
413 KB, 790x894
>>71491013
>No decent human being would be part of an Army to begin with
>you, in your continued delusion as a conservatard authoritarian cock sucker admire
>You admire that because you are a collective piece of shit.
Go worship the devil somewhere else. Real men are eager and honored to fight for their rights and homeland. Just because Hood made a mistake doesn't mean that he was a bad commander or an evil person.

From the bright sunny south to the war, I was sent,
E'er the days of my boyhood, I scarcely had spent.
From it's cool shady forests and deep flowing streams,
Ever fond in my mem'ry and sweet in my dreams.

Oh, my dear little sister, I still see her tears.
When I had to leave home in our tender years.
And my sweet gentle mother, so dear to my heart,
It grieved me sincerely when we had to part.

Said my kind-hearted father as he took my hand:
"As you go in defense of our dear native land,
"Son, be brave but show mercy whenever you can.
"Our hearts will be with you, 'til you 'turn again."

In my bag there's a bible to show me the way,
Through my trials here on earth and to Heaven some day.
I will shoulder my musket and brandish my sword,
In defense of this land and the word of the Lord.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>71475920
>He still thinks the civil war was fought entirely over slavery

jesus christ anon think before you type
>>
The south voted for Trump in a landslide... that's a good start. Next, South Carolina will vote for a new governor to replace Nikki Haley and the new governor will put the confederate flag back up... which will cause fights and start a small version of a race war. And after the small war is shown on television.. blacks will get mad and will start targeting whites in cities with violence... and this will be the last straw... whites will flip the fuck out... you know it happens every century or so... the race war will happen and the south will rise in 2019.
>>
>>71490921
>But it is incredibly disengenous to depict Lee as a man who was motivated primarily by the desire to keep Africans in bondage.

Well I can agree with that. He was not a evil man even though I wouldn't agree with his actions.

>>71491231
I never said that. I said they were fighting for a state that was pro slavery and was formed to preserve it. Jesus. Its not my fault you guys got cucked for the plantation owners and now feel a need to dignify the war.
>>
>>71490483

Please don't let my rant at >>71489511 here >>71491013 offend you. I have no patience for the ill informed. I respect your Monarchism; just don't change my country into one. I personally believe the South should have been able to seceded, had the economies not been so tied together. The best strategy for any evolution is diversity, and the tendency to find others of our ken is the best solution.
You are right about the failings of an ill tended democracy, but history shows us an ill tended monarchy is worse.
Perhaps a new state that has a Monarch should have been allowed.
I for one do not believe in compromise. That is too much like asking Solomon to cut the baby in half, and people who want compromise usually just want something for themselves. Better to divide.
>>
>>71491217
Are you delerious? It's ok, you should know by now that things would be very similar to what they are today even if the North lost. We ride the Fibonacci pattern for progression as a species at this point.
>>
>>71491392

(fucking) BLAH BLAH BLAH Testoterone! BLAH BLAH red pill!!
Little frozen shit who has never seen war....
>>
If you sympathize with the confederacy than you're unAmerican.
>>
>>71491809
>>71489750

I was responding to 750, apologies I didnt look at the ID. I am more than willing to admit fault and accept a middle ground, but look at the reasoning behind that post and tell me that isnt blatant fuckery/ "hurr durr we'll burn your homes fat southerners"

Its sad that this is what people actually think. By the records we have, it is demonstrably untrue.
>>
>>71470358
>>
if the south hated niggers so much why did they import so many of them from the friendly merchants
>>
>>71490897
>south
>business

Like what?
>industry: 3rd world
>agriculture: yes I'll admit you have this
>oil: maybe if Texas joins your rebellion
>resources: little to none and not enough to fight a war
>cotton: worth fuck all today

The only thing the south exports now is moonshine and how much fucking moonshine do you have to sell to fund an army? Better start runnin them stills now maybe you'll have enough money saved by 2104 or so
>>
File: 2016-04-19-17-31-41--729227537.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-19-17-31-41--729227537.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
Y didn Shermant just fly the eagls into Atlanta?
>>
>>71491493
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lets ask the vice president of the Confederacy.

>Many governments have been founded upon the principle of the subordination and serfdom of certain classes of the same race; such were and are in violation of the laws of nature. Our system commits no such violation of nature’s laws. With us, all of the white race, however high or low, rich or poor, are equal in the eye of the law. Not so with the negro. Subordination is his place. He, by nature, or by the curse against Canaan, is fitted for that condition which he occupies in our system. The architect, in the construction of buildings, lays the foundation with the proper material-the granite; then comes the brick or the marble. The substratum of our society is made of the material fitted by nature for it, and by experience we know that it is best, not only for the superior, but for the inferior race, that it should be so. It is, indeed, in conformity with the ordinance of the Creator. It is not for us to inquire into the wisdom of His ordinances, or to question them. For His own purposes, He has made one race to differ from another, as He has made “one star to differ from another star in glory. The great objects of humanity are best attained when there is conformity to His laws and decrees, in the formation of governments as well as in all things else. Our confederacy is founded upon principles in strict conformity with these laws."

>Our confederacy is founded upon principles in strict conformity with these laws.

>Our confederacy is founded upon
>>
>>71470615
Not to mention the majority of blacks these days are armed. The South would have to be retarded to rise again. You'd have niggers slaughtering white civilians
>>
>>71492762
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automotive_assembly_plants_in_the_United_States

A leafcuck such as yourself may be surprised how many of these are in the South.
>>
>>71492569

We like money more than we hate niggers
>>
>>71492762

Actually, there is more heavy industry in the South right now. There is more new manufacturing of automobiles and trucks in the South than in the North, and the Tech industry that isn't in CA is in the south.
Even steel is moving south.

Almost all munitions are made in the south except aircraft, but Boeing is moving there.
>>
>>71492903
Political Goals =! The reasons of the great whole of the hundreds of thousands of confederate soldiers. Of which, last I checked he was not one.

Nobody with a brain is arguing the war wasnt fought primarily over slavery.

Anbody with half a brain knows the grand majority fought because their homes were invaded, or had no choice in the matter.
>>
I was in traffic today and some rebel fag would not stop reving his Jeep and blasting twangy mainstream country shit, with his fat ass hick gf sitting beside him loving every second of it. Why are hicks considered superior to niggers again? because white is white? Sorry OP, this is about has high as the south can rise without changing their backwards culture.
>>
>>71492802
>I was there when southern hearts fell.
>THROW THE NIGGERS BACK INTO LIBERIA.
>no.
>>71493107
see >>71480474 for pic related

>>71490921
Well good. Anyway If burn something in a new Civil War, in all likeliness its going to be the homes of liberals. Then people 200 years later can argue if I did anything wrong.
>>
>Muh states rights

Truly one of the most powerful memes in American history
>>
>>71493262
The gun industry is getting cucked out of Connecticut/New York, so they're coming to South Carolina right now. There's a lot of arms manufacturers in Columbia, now.

Boeing has also come to Charleston. We're also looking at dredging the harbor to allow large container ships, which will take a large chunk of the Chesapeake's and New York's shipping business.
>>
>>71493327
Yup it was about session which happened because of slavery. Round and around we go.
>>
File: The South Will Rise Again.jpg (237 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
The South Will Rise Again.jpg
237 KB, 640x462
>>71470749
>>
>>71493459
Trump's March through Frisco when?
>>
>>71472905
Here comes Sherman! Hide your whiskey, and railroads!
>>
>>71493262
thank god for right to work.

we're literally the 2nd world in our own country. cheap labor and no unions.

i aint complaining but know where you stand. where are the banks, population centers, and media?
>>
>>71493912
Soon.
>>
>>71472138
>>71472011
>>71471741
ITT: butt mad yankees. they just relish that they beat an army about 1/4 their size while suffering 4x the casualties they inflicted made of simple cotton and subsistence farmers that had no money. while the south struggled against a giant for its independence the giant could be heard shouting, "muh union!" while sucking nigger and jew schlong.
>>
File: canadian-confederate-flag.jpg (55 KB, 578x633) Image search: [Google]
canadian-confederate-flag.jpg
55 KB, 578x633
>>71470358
The second the Slave population earned the right to vote the south was forever fucked and cucked.

The south's population was far too low to win the war, and failed to get the support of the British and French.

Secession today would spell even an even worse disaster as the modern warfare has changed the face of US Military forever.

A bunch of rednecks with guns can not compete with the US Navy blockading and starving the South for supplies.

Just one of many issues a modern secession would face.

tl;dr The South and for that matter all states are stuck in the union 5ever
>>
>>71494173
>The south's population was far too low to win the war, and failed to get the support of the British and French.

They almost had it, though.
>>
>>71493673
No sir, the war was primarily about slavery. That was the main cause of secession. There were others, but not as strongly correlated.

My argument is that to characterize the southern fighting man as not only all being intent on the furthering of chattel slavery, but also as gleefuly prosecuting the Planters conflict for them is not only wholly incorrect factually, but is likely done to inflame and troll. If you had lived in Virginia in 1862, your ass would have ended up fighting whether you liked it or not. And you'd have been a vicious racist slave promoter by the logic of so many.
>>
>>71494173

>In 2012 this Lt. General was part of a Pentagon study which studied how many military personnel would side with the government and how many could be counted upon to fire upon American citizens when ordered to do so. The 2012 Pentagon study reached the following conclusions:
>1 Approximately 60% of active duty Army personal will side with the American people.
>2Eighty percent of the National Guard will not fire upon American citizens when, as the Lt. General said, “(not if Sir) but when the order is given to openly enslave the American people under Martial Law”.
>3 Somewhere around 90% the Marines will side with the American people.
>4 The Navy as a whole will stay out of the fight choosing to be the last line of defense against foreign intervention should the country fall into civil war. (Editor’s Note: Please refer to my previous reference to the fact that the Navy has engaged in five years of war games in order to keep most of its ships out to sea).
>5 It is widely believed that in excess of 75% of the Air Force will side with the establishment, but nearly all combat pilots would support American people.
>Identified three emerging sides to this conflict: (1) Those that will support the establishment; (2) Those that will oppose the establishment; and, (3) Those who will not take sides but instead will choose to protect civilians
>>
>>71494063
$20 they're 2nd/3rd generation immigrants that looked no more into it than highschool.

reminder than if you have a great grandparent not from this country, you have no context to the war of northern aggression.
>>
>>71476261
Since they can't import Irish mercs, who do you think they'll bring in this time? I'm thinking sandniggers.
>>
>>71492958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
>>
"Before us in proud humiliation stood the embodiment of manhood: men whom neither toils and sufferings, nor the fact of death, nor disaster, nor hopelessness could bend from their resolve; standing before us now, thin, worn, and famished, but erect, and with eyes looking level into ours, waking memories that bound us together as no other bond;—was not such manhood to be welcomed back into a Union so tested and assured? Instructions had been given; and when the head of each division column comes opposite our group, our bugle sounds the signal and instantly our whole line from right to left, regiment by regiment in succession, gives the soldier's salutation, from the "order arms" to the old "carry"—the marching salute. Gordon at the head of the column, riding with heavy spirit and downcast face, catches the sound of shifting arms, looks up, and, taking the meaning, wheels superbly, making with himself and his horse one uplifted figure, with profound salutation as he drops the point of his sword to the boot toe; then facing to his own command, gives word for his successive brigades to pass us with the same position of the manual,—honor answering honor. On our part not a sound of trumpet more, nor roll of drum; not a cheer, nor word nor whisper of vain-glorying, nor motion of man standing again at the order, but an awed stillness rather, and breath-holding, as if it were the passing of the dead!"

Union Colonel Chamberlain's words at the passing of the remnants of Lee's army on the way to lay down their arms. That's what will make America great again, not some fat faggot shitposting like you. >>71470931
>>
>>71486118
>defends the North
North Korea = commie
North Vietnam = commie
North Sudan = jihad
North Europe = commie

North USA = commie
American by birth. Southern by the Grace of God.
>>
Daily Reminder that Southern whites (in fact, red state whites in general) continue to significantly out-breed the leftist scum Sweden-tier whites in Blue State America.
>>
>>71494743
The way people used to write and speak is marvelous. Part of my love of the time period
>>
>>71470358
Get fucked traitor
>>
>>71492903
>an unliked politician every other Confederate official is on record as saying was senile and crazy
>in an era of American politics where the Vice President was seen as the dead end of a political career
not only is his statement not reflective on the confederacy, but your interpretation isn't reflective of the time period
>>
>>71470358
I'm sorry my state was a turning point in the war for you, and y'all went on the offensive instead of just defensive wars. You would've won had you not made that one error.
>>
>>71494358
I can see where you're coming from and agree that if the secession is seen as 'just' by the majority of the American people it could possibly go well in favor of South. However, if you have a situation where the 'Union' is on top of the media and has a Ft. Sumter scenario those opinions in the military may change.

I suppose it could ultimately come down to whether the secession is seen as just or not, but at that point, you would see many parts of the US seceding and not just the South.
>>
File: shermanDID.gif (4 MB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
shermanDID.gif
4 MB, 500x303
>>71494063
yeah well you big fat meanie

> If you had lived in Virginia in 1862, your ass would have ended up fighting whether you liked it or not. And you'd have been a vicious racist slave promoter by the logic of so many.
>No sir, the war was primarily about slavery.

I think we agree. Truly the average soldier on both sides were fighting for their comrades beside them. That I cannot fault.
>>
>>71491865
I am not offended by those who treat idiots like idiots. I am prone to do the same thing on /pol/, in dealing with people who refuse to educate themselves but still insist on forming a belligerent opinion on the subject involved.

I do not think that separation is better than compromise in all cases, although on such major cultural disagreements as was the case of the Confederacy, I believe that separation should have been allowed. This does not mean that eventual reunification is impossible, or that immediate trade agreements are out of the question. Sometimes it is the mature thing to, rather than cause a fight at the table, to walk away from the table.

The most regrettable and shameful thing that the South did during the Civil War, in my opinion, is attempt to ally themselves with European powers to help fight off the North. It is the most shameful thing done by the Revolution: allying itself with its former enemies, the French, to fight off the British. In the case of European opportunism in the western hemisphere, the CSA had much more in common with the USA than it had with Great Britain.
>>
>>71494313

>>71495103
>>
>>71489511
dat union artillery bout to get btfo by southern cavalry charge. Fuck yes!
>>
MUH FLAG DOUGH MUH FLAG DOUGH LEL
TOP CAKE
>>
>>71495103
The war itself. But the causes of those who fought are wholly different generally.

Men far braver than any here today should not be slandered unfairly, for fighting and dying in a war which they for the most part did not choose and held no control over. Thats my only argument.
>>
>>71495100

>2015
>Majority of troops are southerners
>16% of troops are Texans
>Majority of armored vehicles and assets are stationed in Texas
>Majority of nuclear weapons stationed in Texas
>64% of active duty military support secession
>35% of Texans supported immediate secession in 2010, 60% supported secession if feds got worse
>>
>>71495605
err, forgot to paste the first part

>1860's
>Majority of military isn't from the South
>North has factories producing lever-action repeaters and gatling guns; south has muskets and revolvers smuggled from Europe
>North resorts to drafting Irish right off the boat and outnumbers the South 2 to 1
>Still suffers higher casualties
>Grand total of two battles in Texas; first has a couple dozen Texans retreat without engaging massive Union force that sits around for a couple days and then leaves Texas entirely, the second has a couple dozen Texans wreck an entire Union invasion and kill/capture thousands of yankee troops
>>
>>71492762
My family is electrical contractors and controls programmers for cotton gins. Cotton is worth a lot you sperg lord. Granted 95% of the ginned cotton goes to China. Also fuck most Mexicans. OUR TOILETS WORK FLUSH YOUR FUCKING SHIT PAPER!
>>
File: 1460330531953.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1460330531953.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>71495605
Huh, I had not even considered the implications of nuclear weapons.
>>
>>71495806
These were saved from previous Texas succession threads on pol.

In a split, nuclear assets would be the first things seized. Whether you like it or not, the South would be a very powerful nuclear state almost immediately following secession.
It'd also come with 50% of the US military since Southerners make up a majority.
>>
>>71496383
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/19/the-texas-secession-movement-is-getting-kind-of-serious/

Kind of a relevant debate right now too.

I can see Texas being butthurt if Cruz loses.
>>
>>71470931
Funny you say pussy, because the North was actually pretty haphazard and deserved to lose. General Robert E. Lee is the best general the new world has seen. The North had infrastructure, higher population, luck, and they were able to cut the Mississippi river supply line. Pure fucking luck that the French didn't show up to help us fuck you up royally.
>>
File: KIMG0022.jpg (437 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0022.jpg
437 KB, 2560x1440
>>71496778
I actually have a print of Lee in my living room. I'm a pretty big history fan, Lee being my favorite historical figure.
>>
>>71495806
What music video was pic related from again?
>>
>>71497506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GxOrGGVv_k

Pearl Jam apparently
>>
Aye it shall
>>
>>71483128
Nah, he just gave the south what it deserved for attacking Fort Sumter
>>
>>71498084
War of Northern Aggression!
>>
File: 415234133.jpg (28 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
415234133.jpg
28 KB, 600x430
>>71471591
>Yankee jew
>forgetting Jews loved slavery
>forgetting Lincoln would've sent the niggers back to Africa to make a nation of their own but was killed before he could
>>
>>71470358
>Thinks good ol boys are capable of anything.

Rednecks are too incompetent to rise again. You were retarded to rise in the first place. You white-niggers never had a chance. Do it, though. Get wrecked by this union dick, we will rampage through your swamps and rape all of your women yet again.
>>
>>71472011
Hitler saw it in a church he attended when he was a boy
>>
File: 12231.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
12231.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>71498391
>>
>>71470358
Wow.

I've never seen so many angry southerners on /pol/ before

Where the fuck are you guys when faggoty ass French men, Brit and Getman ccuks start talkin shit about America?

You should be directing your energy at them, not other Americans.
>>
>>71498608
Not trying to edgelord, this is really what i think.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.