[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Guilt has become full blown White Hatred in the last couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: WhiteHate.jpg (6 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
WhiteHate.jpg
6 KB, 185x272
White Guilt has become full blown White Hatred in the last couple years.

I can't believe the brainwashing has been so successful.
>>
Honestly your average normie is getting a little jaded with it, I believe.

When it really comes down to it, people see that multiculturalism it's not in their own best interests. The less money they have, the more "sharing" with the brown hoards is obviously detrimental to them.

Richer people tend to care less, because their position in society is less challenged by opening the boarders to the hoards. The cops will keep those shitskins out of their neighborhoods.

I think you overestimate the real efficacy of the white self destruction brainwashing, probably because you spend too much time on /pol/.
>>
Blacks are black but whites are kinda peachy skin color
>>
>white hate
>effective

Try harder, shill.
>>
>>71470216
At this rate we will be shot in the open on the street next year.
Well, Americans will be anyway.
>>
It won't last forever, OP. There will be a backlash, eventually. Not violence, but social backlash.

>>71470451
>Honestly your average normie is getting a little jaded with it, I believe.

Yep, it appears all the other minorities are sick of niggers complaining all the time too.
>>
>>71470728
I thought so too then I saw that all college students were dindusexual transbipolar neo democrat Leninist-Marxists
>>
File: sightsontop.jpg (493 KB, 1200x947) Image search: [Google]
sightsontop.jpg
493 KB, 1200x947
>>71470727
I think you'd find that would prompt a lot of whites to actually start carrying their firearms with them. Most people here still walk around unarmed.
>>
>>71470727
>Well, Americans will be anyway.
You don't need to worry if you don't forget to prep the bull.
>>
>>71470216
Tell me about it, had a bit of a debate about "white privilege" on yik yak today.
>>
>>71471665
Was that for your polysci class?
>>
>>71471545
Exactly, besides I can always flee to
Poland should the need arise.
>>
>>71471773
>yik yak
>class
>>
File: microchip.jpg (60 KB, 654x1024) Image search: [Google]
microchip.jpg
60 KB, 654x1024
>>71471372
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.