[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese destroying American universities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: vvvv.jpg (56 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
vvvv.jpg
56 KB, 700x525
Phyllis Schlafly (who endorsed Trump!) writes on the Yellow Peril infecting our college campuses:

>California has more U.S.-born Chinese students than any other state, but its public colleges nevertheless admit huge numbers of students from mainland China, including 1,200 at UC Berkeley (up from 47 a decade ago) and 2,200 at UC San Diego (up from 70).

>The University of Illinois has 5,000 Chinese students on its Champaign-Urbana campus, compared with less than 100 a decade ago. Students from the People’s Republic of China made up a tenth of last year’s freshman class.

>Why did U.S. universities decide to open their doors to foreign students? Follow the money. Foreign students usually pay full tuition rates, which could be two or three times more than American students pay.

>The lure of higher tuition has tempted state colleges to lower their admission standards for foreign and other out-of-state students.

>In case you’re thinking that Chinese students must be some of “the best and the brightest” who provide the brain power needed by America’s engineering schools, nothing could be further from the truth. Most Chinese students have no better than average ability, and many do not speak, write, or understand English well enough to contribute significantly to the academic community.

>WholeRen Education, a U.S. company that caters to students from China, reported that some 8,000 Chinese students were expelled from American universities last year, mostly for poor academic performance or cheating.

>The Reuters news service has just published an in-depth examination of Chinese cheating on college entrance exams such as the SAT, which is administered in China under license from the College Board. In many cases, actual test questions and even entire test booklets were found on Chinese web sites or used by Chinese cram schools.

http://www.eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html
>>
more:
https://educationrealist.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/asian-immigrants-and-what-no-one-mentions-aloud/
>>
>>71469423
Clever.
>>
>>71471027
This is a problem in many Universities, UTA is affectionately named "University of Texas at Asia" due to it's high Indian attendance.

You done getting fucked out of your upper class white Murrica.
>>
Can confirm on this. I'm white as a motherfucker but the chinese people let me into their little "clique" and I got all my exam answers a week ahead of time.

Its bad because I actually got the IT job and I have to essentially fake that I know whats happening all day and I don't know how much longer I can do it.
>>
I used to edit student papers as a side gig in university. You couldn't understand what the fuck the Chinks were going on about and it was obvious that entire essays were being run through a Google translate meat grinder. The Saudis are doing the same as the Chinese but at least their English is almost-passable. There is no way that any of these students were contributing to their classes in any meaningful way and I would've liked to know how the instructors were being pressured to pass illiterates.
>>
Some years back they went from wanting to practice their English by alway speaking English, even with each other. Now they speak Chinese any chance they get. Many are English-impared now.

Spot the trend.
>>
No one should be in the education system anymore at any level. It's a joke. In Ontario, they're rolling out the re-education program for elementary school children.

http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Sex_Ed_Curriculum
>>
The Chinese invasion is similar in the UK. Tens of thousands of Chinese from communist China + thousands from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia come over here.

The tuition they pay 4 to 5 times the tuition paid by British and European students. And the universities looove their money and want to bring more and more of them.
>>
>>71471759
Do you have the ones yet that don't leave their houses on a regular enough schedule to be working a real job, and are probably placeholders for family real estate investments?
>>
>>71469423
Chinese should be building railroads, not attending our schools. They are a race of laborers, and that's where they belong.
>>
>>71471759
Yeah, Oxbridge are surprisingly cucked. You admit tons of illiterate women from around the world.
I wonder if the professors are still top notch
>>
>>71471195
>You done getting fucked out of your upper class white Murrica.

are you a prole or something? You don't become upper class by going to college. Upper class is old money. Anyone with a pulse who can read and write can get into college these days. My coffee is made by people with Master's
>>
>>71471891

At the rate we're going, they're going to be making us lay their bullet train tracks.

We'll have a better idea of whether that will happen or not in about half an hour.
>>
File: 81tmu9heu-L._SL1500_.jpg (111 KB, 1500x1221) Image search: [Google]
81tmu9heu-L._SL1500_.jpg
111 KB, 1500x1221
>allows private education
>gets butthurt when its corrupted for money
>>
>>71472142
Public education is also corrupt
>>
>>71472142
the UC schools are public
>>
>>71469423
The yellow peril in my math department isn't so bad. Sure, I'd rather have whites in my office but chinamen are better than arabs and nogs
>>
Funny thing is even the professors know that shitskins cheat. Had one tell me flat at that he fully expects arabs to cheat, just didn't care enough to fail them.
>>
>>71473996
Sounds like you're going to a worthwhile school.
>>
>>71474124
Failing every shitskin that takes your class would result in getting fired for racism. Not worth losing your job over a couple of Muslims which will just ruin there own country anyways.
>>
File: 1403502471765.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1403502471765.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>71469423
I go to University of Iowa, I've witnessed this ongoing for the last 7 years.

When I started here there were very few international students, now they're quite literally everywhere.

Very few have decent english skills, if you're forced to work with them it is a struggle just to even communicate with them, let alone trying to get them to do work. Almost all of them stay in their chinese cliques, hardly ever interacting with the rest of us locals.

I've had chinese group members writing english that was barely comprehensible, and this was for an Upper-level Computer Science course. The kicker was, as I found out from one chinese student, that many of them just cheat by sharing homework/answers and some just literally pay another person to do their work for them.

So what do we get from all this? I'm in-state yet, despite all this money they're supposedly collecting from these international students, my tuition has gone up every year. This also certainly doesn't improve the value of my degree with the rampant cheating and the apparent lack of skill the chinese international students exhibit upon graduation.

The only purpose of this is to line the pockets of administrators and faculty at the top of these facilities, or to fuel whatever garbage research my university is doing. None of it is meant to be put back into improving students' education. It's a huge fucking scam and it's just another reason we should never listen to liberals when they talk about funding for education. Because all the funding is already there, it's just being completely fucking wasted.

>>71472142
>I know nothing about the US
>but here's my expert monkey comment "oo ahh ooo oo ah ah hue hue hue"
Except it's happening in public universities as well you literal pavela-nigger.
>>
>>71474477
Doesn't sound like an equal opportunity school to me.
>>
Everyone knows asians cheat at universities.

They have shitty social and networking skills so they end up getting shit jobs anyways, or they go back to their shitholes.
>>
File: fuck you.gif (994 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
994 KB, 245x245
>>71472142
>be Brazilian
>call public schools private
>make stupid anti-capitalist comment
>post stock image
>go HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEEHUEHEUHEUE expecting butthurt comments
>show the world you are a retard
>show the world Brazilians are retarded
>show the world why Brazil will never be anything more than shitty favelas

seriously, kill yourself. then I can play my fucking vidya in peace without you retards ruining everything.
>>
ITT butthurt high school dropouts.
>>
What are these qualifications worth if nobody can actually do the work they "trained" for?
What are these people doing with the degrees they get?
>>
colleges should grow to accommodate all students that enroll.

There is nothing stopping Harvard or Stanford from having hundreds of campuses and admitting 100,000 students a year, except their own lack of vision, greed, and laziness.

And why doesn't Harvard or Stanford build college campuses in china?
>>
>>71471347
You should actually get a ghost programmer. Go to a freelancer website and get an Indian or Chinese to do everything for you. Actually when I finish my University maybe I should work for people like you. If you gave me 30% of your salary, thats more than I will ever get in this shithole.
>>
>>71469423
For this and several other reasons we need to burst the higher education bubble.
>>
>>71475199
Where is Stanford dipping in their new money siphons?
>>
>>71475131
Nah this is true, I'm a master's EE student at an Ivy school, and H1B foreign chinks are a huge problem. They cheat on exams, and they also make group assignments impossible when they don't speak English.

I know a lot of hard-working honest Chinese Americans, born in the US. They're nothing like this and many hate the "mainlanders" coming now becuase they're largely rich and spoiled and being paid their way in by their parents, while the 2nd and 3rd generation Asian-Americans worked their way up from poverty.
>>
>>71472067
The entrance into the upper class is with a degree friend.
>>
>>71475138
I think the idea is you just go home with your American degree and "work" for daddy's company.
>>
Thats been happening in Australia for like 10 years now. Its good in a way, you know some degrees to avoid because the Chinese do all the same degrees so just avoid the ones with a lot of Chinese enrolled.
>>
>>71469423
$$$ goy, $$$.
>>
>>71469423
God, academia is so awful nowadays. Any chance of it being reformed into something good in the next couple years?
>>
>>71473996
>>71474124
This is happening at hundreds, potentially thousands of schools.

My sister teaches lit at a small state college, and I constantly hear horror stories about her Saudi and Emirati students. They disrespect the female faculty and students and they're flagrant plagiarists, even to the point of running a paper-trading network on campus.

When she and a group of other faculty went to the school admin, they were told in no uncertain terms to "drop it".

These students are bringing in literally millions of dollars in tuition and donations from foreigners and her school... like so very many... are more concerned with getting that money than with maintaining their integrity.
>>
>91 years old and still shitting on liberals
I will be so sad once Phyllis passes away
>>
>>71474724
>They have shitty social and networking skills so they end up getting shit jobs anyways, or they go back to their shitholes.
Pretty ironic considering their social and networking skills have to be good to run some of these cheating rings.
>>
>>71476240
>When she and a group of other faculty went to the school admin, they were told in no uncertain terms to "drop it".
What did the board have to say about this?
>>
>>71469423

This kid's got the mojo… he'll go far.
>>
>>71475138

>>71475855, is mostly right

The degree for them is just a worthless piece of paper used as a symbol of wealth. They literally don't give a fuck about learning skills because they shitty communist country is run on family/party ties and is no-where near as performance based as the west is.

I almost feel bad for the few international students who actually want to contribute to whatever field they're studying in since any smart employer would be weary of them.

Either way these student make it worse for the rest of us because we still have to deal with them, and when a faggot professor creates "assigned" groups and I get stuck with international students then it is literally an extra burden on me.
>>
>>71469423
I'm a resident manager for a realty company that houses mostly students. The landlord has bought all buildings near bus stops, hospitals and universities. Genius. I meet these people, even married a Chinese and I've watched them take an entire years with our completed work and hand it down to new students. They're pretty smart anyway but lack a lot of common sense.
>>
File: 1461100066271.gif (3 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
1461100066271.gif
3 MB, 480x271
What pisses me off is Asian and Indian schools have the same accredition as American and UK colleges and universities. They should have to prove their college's worth against an America school before applying for the same job as me! Especially since they cheat and lie on the resumes to begin with. Either way I am going to probably kill myself soon anyways, this system is rigged I would rather die than serve this system for less than 35k. They don't deserve me, my ideas, or my company. Fuck everyone and everything. Eat it! You bunch fuck! You missed on me.
>>
>cheating isnt smart
>>
>>71477499
did you just say that shit about affirmative action?
>>
>>71469423
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>71471593
Good luck getting a job where you don't break your back with no paper or connections (or both)

Even the blue collar union or tradesmen factory work and carpenter/plumber/electrician shit have their own guilds and social pecking order

And if competition for middle or high class jobs is tough or a boys' club, there's about 20 pakis killing each other for an unskilled or temp position
>>
>>71477499
What does that have to do with killing pixels?
>>
Chink graduated from top US school here. I think I earned that degree.
>>
>>71478393
What degree and what school?
>>
>>71478393
Yes I can definitely see how it would be very difficult. After all, you don't know if someone is just taking your dad's money for the incorrect answers, right? You got to have a good eye for the legitimate thing, and looks like you did. Congrats! The years of ruthless lying and fibbing have paid off.
>>
>>71478393
Dual degree. BS in Computer Science and Shitty Managerial Studies BA. Rice U. Tons of Chinks like me here. Prob becuz the wife of our president is a chink.
>>
>>71476468
They are inclusive, not a wholey functional system but a gang that gets free passes by the school's faculty. If poor mexicans and blacks can form street gangs, does that make them intelligent? Listen to yourself, you fool. Cheating is their means to survival in western society, nothing more.
>>
>>71478923
What kind of an answer is that? I wouldn't even be asked to give you a technical review.
>>
We have the exact same issues in Canada, across the country.

Universities are publicly funded, yet they approve foreign nationals from China at a huge rate due to the fact that they pay huge amounts more of tuition and donate to the institution. Pretty pathetic, and nothing is being done about it.
>>
>>71478835
My gf is in U of Toronto and I can say the Canadian education is literally shit now. You accepted too many spoiled bastards from China. Her teammates in junior year cannot code for shit. And the curriculum is filled with "new" technologies. Angular 1.0 my ass. Lmfao. US education is far more solid. At least in STEM part.
>>
Who cares? If they're paying money then they're not taking up spots from Americans, rather they're funding more Americans students.
>>
>>71479440
>Who cares? If they're paying money
Now you understand what universities are all about.
>>
>>71478923
You're such full of shit, you did not earn your degree, you are an honorless idiot.
>>
>>71479325
>US education is far more solid. At least in STEM part.
It's more solid but its going to shit rapidly as well.

You have to go to a top 200 school or something to get a degree worth anything now.
>>
>>71469423
Everyone at my community college cheats on quizlet anyway. So I started cheating. Cant believe I'm paying money just to fake a degree.
>>
>>71475199

Ivy League schools won't increase enrollment or "franchise" out because they're protecting their brand. They want to maintain that aura of exclusivity so that idiots pay shit loads of cash to get an education comparable to many state schools.
>>
>>71479791
>You have to go to a top 200 school or something to get a degree worth anything now.
Agreed.

If you're going into debt for anything less, you're just fucking yourself over. And if you're getting a free ride for anything less, at least you're only wasting time.
>>
>>71479659
I carried 1 white in my elec course and 1 nigger in my robotics course. I think I earned Mr butthurt

>>71479598
It's funny because a lot of faculties in my university shilled against graduate degree.

>>71479791
Yes. I agree. Too many poo in loos. They are even worse.
>>
>>71479325
You just admitted you are the problem with higher education.
>>
CHINA FUCK OFF
>>
>>71480078
>so that idiots pay shit loads of cash
You mean like Ivy-League schools?
>>
With all those international students and federal/state grants, funds and shit, you would think the tuition would stay relatively flat.
but NOOOOOOO
>>
>>71480246
US colleges are far more prestigious. You cannot simply throw money at them. You gotta throw A LOT of money towards them.
>>
>>71480493
O-okay? I don't understand why this is important.
>>
>>71480176
>It's funny because a lot of faculties in my university shilled against graduate degree.
Probably because they re-learned how to play the system.
>>
>>71469423
Amateur hour. This is how you cheat on an exam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaSUOFleNRU
>>
Get these slanty eyed gooks off our campuses. Same with prissy Islamic girls from India and the middle east.
>>
File: 1454741346867.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454741346867.png
17 KB, 900x900
so uh

how is this any different than americans cheating in school?
>>
>>71480604
A couple million bucks will buy a degree anywhere
>>
>>71480454
The primary source of income is alumni funding anyways.

>>71480811
They get caught.
>>
>>71480878
Nah, whites have dignity. would rather fail honestly than cheat like a rat.
>>
My school's engineering classes are 75% Asian.
>>
Don't worry too much guys.

I work in this business and

>the universities are making YUGE amounts of money from them

>everyone knows now that they are all liars and cheats until proven otherwise. It's not even racist any more. It's like blacks being good at basketball. I know SJW types who casually joke about how the Chinese are a bunch of cheaters. It's a shame because the good ones have to be doubly good so that people actually believe it when they actually do a good piece of work themselves. Lots of Taiwanese, Singaporeans and Hong Kong hate the mainlanders even more because they get caught up in the reputation because most Western kids don't care about the difference. For the record, the good ones from the mainland are about 90% female.

>some of them, who are actually good, stay. Many who are good enough to walk in to prestige jobs back in China often settle for being a teacher or college counselor that works in the US instead. Because Mainland China is a shit hole and nobody knows that better than the Chinese themselves.

>the rest of them: you have to go back.

So, yeah, it's annoying when you bust Zhang cheating again. Or when Wen and Hou have exactly the same lab report and at first call it a co-incidence then deny that they knew they were supposed to write their own. Or when Hong can't answer a single question about his personal statement. Or when Ming sneaks a cheat sheet in the exam. Or when Tong literally doesn't speak a word of English and giggles when you speak to him. Or when you catch Lu trying the handle of your office when he thinks you're not around. Bastards. But they're temporary bastards and we're making a killing off them.
>>
>>71480878
>They get caught.
And then what happens?
>>
>>71473085
Why are there niggers in your math dept. I never saw another nigger after calc.
>>
Reminds me of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAJQtY2zdyA
>>
>>71481016
lol no
>>
>>71476240
Sometimes I wish that the student loan bubble would burst so universities can FINALLY lower their insane prices. But then I think that the only thing that will probably happen is that their poor native students will be replaced by rich native students who would love the opportunity to live in America on a student visa for a few years.
>>
>>71481016

Cheating is embedded in Chinese culture. They really see nothing wrong with it since the ends justify the means whereas with most cultures based on honour cheating carries a social stigma.
>>
>>71474550
Why the fuck did you go to school for seven years...
>>
>>71481121
do you have downs kid?

they arent goign to fail the chink who paid 10 grand a semester cash to attend.

but they will fail whitey whos paying 20 grand total for his degree.
>>
>>71481385
>rich native students
I meant rich foreign students.
>>
>>71481385
>so universities can FINALLY lower their insane prices.
Spoken like somebody who has never spoken with anybody in the university who uses money
>>
>>71481252
You'd be surprised paco, unlike hoodrats like yourself white people actually have pride.
>>
>>71476240
My dad is a civil engineering professor at a state university. He knows that a lot of the middle eastern kids in his classes don't meet the expectations of normal students. He has no problem failing them. He actual gets really, really excited when he finds out students have been cheating/sharing work. Then he just gets to tear them down completely.
>>
No need to read the article, it's about $$$
>>
>>71481466
To be honest, I couldn't care less.
>>
File: 1445103716705.png (80 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1445103716705.png
80 KB, 255x255
>>71469423
Graduated last year, can confirm.

Asians were fucking everywhere.

There was basically a little China just off campus. The apartments there were like 90% Chinese and there was a bunch of oriental restaurants and convenient stores near it.

Shit was a bit bizarre.

They're also insular as fuck. They all hang out in packs and never acknowledge anyone who isn't Asian.
>>
What kind of fucking shit schools do you people go to?

The cheaters and plagiarisers all get weeded out by 3rd year.
>>
>>71471759
I don't think it's that bad, they're funding our degrees indirectly.
>>
>>71481682
you're delusional.
>>
>>71481806
Ur father won't survive the revolution, tovarisch. You can spend a decade shoveling pigshit in a gulag just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>71469423

>academia is cucked

Nobody here should be surprised by this. After all, what part of society is responsible above all for turning every new generation into a bunch of libshit marxists?

Academia is so cucked, they're even cucking themselves.
>>
Every Chinese student that came to learn from the USA universities that I've experienced were average, at best, and NEVER majored in a stem or anything harder than economics. Most of the time it was just business, the party major. They were also the most insular group of students ever.

Funnily enough, it was migrant Africans that were one of the most intelligent, sociable, and integrating of all of the foreign students. Hell, all of them dropped their accents as soon as possible. They were also based as fuck, and the women all had huge tits.
>>
>>71482171
What about their women. Same story or are there outbreaks that non-chinks actually date?
>>
>>71482297
They are funding administration and faggot studies. Has tuition dropped or risen in the last decade?
>>
>>71482603
Nigger spotted
>>
>>71482603
>Hell, all of them dropped their accents as soon as possible
This is how you can tell someone's willing to integrate. It disgusts me when you see poo in loos living in countries for decades with strong faecal accents.
>>
>baby boomers destroying america again for shekels
>>
>>71482734
Sure thing, Muhammad.
>>
>>71482717
Chink women are very forward. As a soulless race who lack any interest in any thing other than status, the femme termites idea of flirtation is insanely over the top.
>>
>>71482717
Not that I noticed.

No great loss, though. The chicks were mostly hit and barely spoke English.

I seriously don't understand how they functioned in the classroom.
>>
I have a strange suspicion that my Asian TA is grading my papers unfairly. How can I prove this?
>>
>>71482603
>Funnily enough, it was migrant Africans that were one of the most intelligent, sociable, and integrating of all of the foreign students. Hell, all of them dropped their accents as soon as possible.

What parts of Africa?
>>
>>71471536
this
>>
>>71469423
Why Western countries?

Why doesn't any other part of the world have universities people want to go to? I thought they were superior or equal to whites.
>>
>>71483193
Take it to your campus writing lab (usually run by the English department) and have them "grade" it and then compare results.
>>
>>71483247
Cameroon, Nigeria, and Uganda from the top of my head.
>>
>>71482603
I have a hard time believing that you've never seen an Asian in shit like CS or CE
>>
>>71483050
>the femme termites idea of flirtation is insanely over the top.
If they'd attend mixed parties it sounds like they'd be really fun, or at least entertaining having a void soul try and seduce you, but if
>>71483068
is right, then they don't do mixed parties.
>>
>>71483247
>Sweden dreamily thinks of Somalians
>>
>>71482020
you're a faggot.
>>
>>71469423
At least they go back to their countries, right?

Of course it means they're taking space from Americans. Though non-whites would take priority if there was space.
>>
>>71483433
Sounds like the most westernized parts of Africa, so no wonder.
>>
>>71483193
What kind of paper are you talking about?
>>
>>71483555
CS wasn't that huge at my uni.
>>
>>71483019
Or are you secrely a cuck who wants those "African" men to fuck your blonde gf? Stop calling yourself a man.
>>
>>71483649
Captain Sweden is happy to 'receive loads' of needy butt pirates.
>>
>>71483433
>>71482603
I'd met a Nigerian once who'd immigrated over here.

Pretty a'ight guy who had his shit together. Decent paying job, nice place, cleanly dressed and groomed, intelligent, respectful and confident.

>Probably better than my sister-in-law deserved
>I guess he didn't act enough of a nigger for her tastes
>>
>>71482720
Would've been higher without them.
>>
>>71483965
They're all niggers to me.
>>
>>71469423
Chinese students are well known for cheating practices here. Most of them come here for university because they weren't accepted in Aussie or the USA, or if they already failed in those countries. The majority are wealthy and spoilt and really came for a good time out from under their strict parents anyway. Not to say there aren't smart and hard working Chinese students, especially in maths, but most are willing to blur the lines of cheating and plagiarism. The majority return to China or head elsewhere under-qualified with degrees they essentially cheated/paid for. The university staff including the professors/lecturers are either willing to look the other way for financial/political reasons, or are simply inept at catching them.
>>
>>71475394
This shit is lucrative as fuck, we have a family friend who worked with the UN in Bosnia, was in Sarajevo during the siege. He now works in IT and basically works as an intermediary with these guys in Serbia and Bosnia who do it all for him. Seriously good work for 1/3 the cost, and they have Euro values, unlike Indians or Chinese .
>>
>>71484152
Niggerdom isn't skin deep, you know.
>>
>>71484021
Or administrator salaries would be lower, since most state governments started to cap tuition. It's pure mercenary bullshit from the most corrupt priesthood the West has ever produced.
>>
File: 1458526552514.jpg (35 KB, 640x743) Image search: [Google]
1458526552514.jpg
35 KB, 640x743
I've been neet for two years and am ready to go to uni. What's a good major, lads?
>>
>>71484313
Yes, because it's genetic. We're white and they're niggers, it's as simple as that. Would you be happy seeing all your women dating "well educated" niggers? Our race is going extinct for fuck's sake.
>>
>>71472067
Hahahah.
>things americans believe.jpg
Do they make your coffee in the AM before you head to your shift at the dump you fucking fag?
Kiss my MA/JD and overseas apartment.
Hahahaha neet loser.
>>
>>71484433
take the money you would have spend on college and purchase a small local franchise that has a history of success.
>>
>>71484834
He's kind of right though. There isn't a true aristocracy anymore, just imbeciles who happen to be good at making money.
>>
>>71484433
Not STEM meme or computer "science" (zero empirical scientific value for that meme degree - just fancy words for saying code monkey).
>>
>dat feel when there are no Chinese at my university
Not even blacks, seen a few arabs but they're not here long.
>>
>>71482603
yeah, African students are usually really smart. I've made that observation as well. Usually from Nigeria.
>>
>>71484433
They're all fucked.

Even STEM has reached meme status and wages are being driven down.

Unless you can make it out of uni with less than 20k debt, skip that shit.
>>
>>71484964
Nah. My family owned property in York (that's Toronto pre-amalgamation aka early 1900's). We're as old money as it gets. The MUCH/CHUM building was ours for over 60 years. And I got into McGill/LSE based on merit and achievement, not because I can "read and write."

Anyone who thinks they can get into these schools by being a retard is mistaken and a sore loser in the genetic lottery. Like, I'm sorry your IQ is low and you have no motivation to achieve, but don't blame it on people who had the means.

So very gross that kind of thinking.
>>
>>71485343
>Like, I'm sorry your IQ is low
Condensation is a shit-tier trait.
>>
>>71484700
>Thinking skin color matters more than quality of character

The Nigerian dodged a bullet, to be quite honest.
>>
>>71480745
Well played sir
>>
At my university everyone used to tape cheat sheets underneath the counters in the bathrooms.
The profs always told people to leave their cells, backpacks, etc. in the class if you had to go to the bathroom but completely ignored the fact that someone just had to finish as much of the test as they possibly could, go the bathroom and check their cheat sheet, and come back in.

I don't know how they didn't catch on to the fact that every single chinese student suddenly seemed to have to go to the bathroom in the last quarter of the exam period.
>>
>>71481435
what is post-grad
>>
>>71485622
>Condensation is a shit-tier trait.
>Condensation
WUT?
>>
>>71484433
Go learn a trade and do that. You'll be more likely to be hired too since it's majority male and less fucked by SJWs.
Electricians are pretty well paid (over here at least), so give that a go.
>>
>>71469423
>be proctor
>look at that chink
>see the reflection of his phone screen on his glasses
>remove rice nigger
problem solved
>>
>>71486231
He probably meant condescension.
>>
I studied in Europe and for the record I always felt a moral obligation to represent my country well and be competitive. I was so well integrated that I didn't even interact with other Colombians around.

It was also the first and only time I've ever been abroad and I had never spoken English in real life before then.
>>
File: HomuraAnime_zps212f2256.jpg (40 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
HomuraAnime_zps212f2256.jpg
40 KB, 1024x576
I love how you idiots laughed and jeered at blacks for complaining that whites have advantages and money over them and now you want to cry and moan like babies when Chinese take your college spots because they're rich.
>>
>>71487106
Nobody really cares about them showing up.

We care about the quality going to shit because the uni kikes dont give a shit about anything except shekels.
>>
>>71469423
The US-born Chinese students hate the international ones. All they do is just stay in their international clique, smoke everywhere, and (badly) drive their expensive cars around.
>>
>>71487294
>We care about the quality going to shit because the uni kikes dont give a shit about anything except shekels.

Newsflash, that's how this country always was, always all about money. America wasn't "built by white people", it was always built on fucking money. No way you can argue against this when we have Jews in so many positions of power.
>>
>>71486732
Y por que has vuelto a colombia?
>>
>>71485343
>We're as old money as it gets. The MUCH/CHUM building was ours for over 60 years. And I got into McGill/LSE based on merit and achievement
Uh huh.
>>
>>71485343
I'm not talking about any of those things. Seems like you have some sort of inferiority complex tbqh
>>
>>71487631
I am an idiot when it comes to finding a job and interviewing. Also I am experienced, but in a very niche field that I can't get out of.
>>
>>71479440
Fucking this.
I am happy to have all that money flowing into our country
>>
>>71487386
This is actually true, not just a stereotype. A lot of the time the clique further splits regionally
>>
Nothing wrong with this. Money flows into the US economy.

>chinaman pays full out-of-state tuition
>flunks out because lied/cheated his way in
>first boat back to the mainland
>>
>>71487512
>more money = higher quality
how it should be

>more money = lower quality
how it is now.

fuck off retard.
>>
>>71487106
Whites didn't get the spots from being rich. Why do so many on this board struggle with basic logic?
>>
>>71488273
>what is legacy
>what are donations
>>
>>71469423
This is also a big part of the reason why Muslim organizations have gained so much influence at American universities. Wealthy Gulf states send their kids over, pay full tuition, and they leverage that enormous financial contribution to promote pro-Islamic points of view on campus.
>>
File: 1446573007802.png (9 KB, 321x317) Image search: [Google]
1446573007802.png
9 KB, 321x317
>used to go to UCSD
>lived across the street from one of the big parking lots that were far from main campus
>almost every night multiple cars being driven by chinese or indians learning how to drive driving very slowly around

Gave me a chuckle every time

In reality theres BIG money in admitting foreign students, they pay cash and their tuitition is very high, its how greedy money grubbing universities pay the bills these days. Especially public ones. Its definitely not because theyre smarter.
>>
>>71485160
>>71486341
Is it really so bad? I've pretty much been out of the loop for three years as a neet.
Surely there are still some degrees worth pursuing?
>>
>>71469423
They do this all the time.

In Nanyang Technological University, the PRC """"""""""scholars"""""""""" (who were specially headhunted and given a free ride scholarship and lodgings for 4 years) were copying answers from each other during a class test.
>>
>>71472142
A great many of the universities in question are public.
>>
>>71475113
>Defends capitalism and private universities when they are literally selling out your own country and education system for extra shekels.

>Posts an anime response gif

Good goy.

Capitalism is cancer pure and simple.
>>
>>71488352
And what makes you think I give a damn about such a small amount of applicants? Especially when these things are open to other races as well, and especially when affirmative actions exists.
You seem to be projecting the oxbridge system onto North American schools
>>
>>71488352
>All white people are rich and have Ivy legacy in their family

That very specific subset of 'white people' you're thinking of don't give a flying fuck about affirmative action or international students.
>>
>>71469423
Its not in the US too, once I was put in an assignment with two international students from CHYNA and they did their part in the assignment, but fuck they just copy-and-paste it from websites without citing sources, fucking lazybones. In the end I have to right what was wrong (i.e double my work correcting and finding sources for that article, their work is a goddamn mess). Damn Chinese international students, does not have any work ethics at all.
I don't understand why my university admitted this kind of people.
>>
One wonders how the world can even function with so much cheating and mediocrity running rampant.
>>
>>71488689
very poorly.

just look at china itself.

the rivers are literally spontaneously exploding and the air is thicker than your mom.
>>
>>71488689
>One wonders how the world can even function
>
>>
>>71487386
Very true, the 1st generation from China hate foreigners in general.
>>
>>71488462
If it isn't STEM then it isn't worth pursuing, and if STEM is fucked then better go do something else.
As I said, go learn a trade.
>>
>>71474550
>So what do we get from all this? I'm in-state yet, despite all this money they're supposedly collecting from these international students, my tuition has gone up every year.

They use all the money to expand the administrative faculty, give them all raises, and build new facilities they don't need. They do it every time revenue goes up which means that tuition increases and government subsidies never outpace university spending. It's stupid and cancerous and the ones who end up getting fucked the hardest are middle class American students who end up deeper in debt and adjunct faculty who continue to get paid like shit because all the incoming money goes straight to administration instead of being used to open up new tenured positions.
>>
>>71488820
>and if STEM is fucked
Is stem really fucked? Half of my friends are becoming doctors or engineers
>>
>>71469423

The Chinese students at my college where some of the worst cheaters I've ever seen.

I shit you not, one had a FAKE FUCKING HAND made to pull shit like that. I'm pretty sure he had cardboard tubes or something shoved up his sleeve too to make it appear as though he actually had an arm.

I still remember the day he stood up to hand in his very last exam too. The fake hand fell right out of his sleeve and oh my god the fucking professors face when.
>>
>>71471027
These chinks and bindis are doing more harm than good. Especially since they take public money then just go back home to their own countries, and we end up importing 2-year shit-tier diploma mill 'engineers' to replace our own tech workers.
>>
I've met some good chinese and some bad. the language thing is true. my friend is chinese and while he's extremely bright, his arguments in essays are hard to interpret because of his lack of english skills.
asians are naturally inclined to cheat, it seems. One chinese chick i knew from chemistry invited me to study and her older friends had answers to labs, exams, etc. It was eye opening. Even in high school our little ways of cheating the system were not that indepth. well for some people they were i guess.

higher education in the US is a fraud anyhow. this is increasingly the case. its devalued, yet overpriced, costs rising, they let anyone graduate, grade inflation out the ass. there are thousands more problems. not that it doesnt serve a useful function for certain things.

we're all gonna end up working as baristas for our asian and cultural marxist cuckold masters anyway. say hello to globalism, the poisonous ideology that only benefits the elite (globalists, bankers, masonic types)
>>
File: 644.jpg (35 KB, 304x268) Image search: [Google]
644.jpg
35 KB, 304x268
>>71482171

>They're also insular as fuck. They all hang out in packs and never acknowledge anyone who isn't Asian.

I can attest to this.

I live in Cambridge MA (where Harvard and MIT is) and I can tell you guys without any doubt that chinks typically operate in mono-racial swarms. They are racist against whites despite the fact that we are opening up our country to them.

And I can tell you now that a huge portion of them are here to conduct corporate espionage for their chinese masters. They have no loyalty to this country and our greedy capitalist universities are letting them in for short-term profits.

It's sickening.
>>
>>71488899
triples and doubles speaks the truth
education system is a retarded system
nothing more than jewish moneymaking scam
>>
From my experience, the Straight-A chink meme is true. The statistics you've presented are interesting, and they make me feel better about myself, but I still know for certain that the stereotype exists for a reason
>>
>>71489100
>Daily reminder that Indians are the wealthiest ethnic group in the US per capita
>Daily reminder that Hindus are the wealthiest religious group in the US per capita (yes even above Jews)
>>
>>71489372
All 5 of them?
>>
>>71489100
They aren't taking public money at all.
They are paying a lot to be here.

I agree that they drag down quality in any classes where they are more than a few in number, though.
>>
>>71487106
you're making a false comparison. this is not about black vs. white, or white vs. yellow. it's a matter of public universities catering to international students because they can treat them as piggy banks, it just happens to be a mainland chinese trend. can you actually point me towards any examples of this happening between different groups of domestic students?
>>
File: 1459305921823.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459305921823.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>mfw I taught physics labs in grad school getting my masters in physics
>mfw over my 2.5 years teaching I got 2 chinks (and countless preppy white and mexicans girls) flunked from the class for cheating on the lab final because the professor is a salty old WW2 vet.
>mfw I'm teaching the same class at a JUCO now

Narcing/Flunking cheaters is such a rush.
>>
File: keanu-420.jpg (30 KB, 420x470) Image search: [Google]
keanu-420.jpg
30 KB, 420x470
Anyone know of any good cheat sites? I'm Asian and only need one more semester and i'm pretty lazy.
>>
>>71477727
remove that flag from your post, chang
>>
>>71469423
>>71479325
Late to the party, but you guys are right.

I go to UofT too and know a bunch of Chinese friends. There's a Chinese academic blackmarket in downtown campus. I have this rich kid Chinese friend, his dad was an executive in some paper-making company in China w/e, and he has his own condo and drives a jaguar when he's like 15min walking distance from campus. He has this "professional essay writer" that does his papers for him but he can barely string together a coherent sentence in our orgo chem lab. He took us to his vacation house in Cayman islands though, so he's cool with me.

Actually, if you look through our academic tribunal, most students that go on "trial" are Chinks that get caught cheating.

Education standards here isn't on par with top US schools (harvard, yale, princeton, MIT, etc.), but easily beats 99% of other US universities and is still top 20 globally... but that's only UofT though. Other Canadian universities have a much slower pace, like 2nd year CS courses in Guelph is a 1st year course in UofT.
>>
>>71488932
you can probably still be employed, but worldwide the "STEM shortage!!" is mostly a meme, so don't get false expectations. if there is any shortage then it is for dumb jobs at low pay that no graduate wants to do, but many such jobs are only there to give the impression of opportunities. Looking at how many engineering graduates find a job in engineering is a better measurement.
>>
>>71486231
Profuse sweating, maybe
>>
The ultimate problem is that the Chinese government is openly corrupt. Anyone with brains and anti-corruption values has fled the country so all that's left over are corrupt retards. It's all simple really.
>>
>engineering student
>there's a chink in my class
>got paired up with him in a group project assignment
Motherfucker couldn't even communicate. He'd just sit there typing gook gibberish on a pirated copy of windows and play video games. I had to do 100% of the work.

I hate chinks more than niggers now.
>>
>>71489450
Doesn't defeat my point that Indian immigrants in the US aren't Pajeet the street shitter, they tend to be well educated individuals from higher castes. Of course since actual statistics don't matter on /pol/ unless they support white supremacy I could use the argument that my best math professors in college were all Indian, the Asians barely spoke English and the whites were generally just worse teachers.
>>
>study in an Ivy League school for my masters (Architecture)
>be the only Flip in class, there was an Indonesian and Singaporean girl in class whom I befriended
>half are mainlander Chinks
>they don't speak or barely speak English
>they steal designs from other people
>one time a group befriended this guy who gets high scores only to steal his concepts
>in the end both of them have similar designs and the guy they've approached got a lower grade even though the guy spent sleepless nights doing all the stuff on his own
>>
>>71488932
If you do STEM
And get a good score
And decent references from professors who like you and say that you work hard
And you can have a contact with an adult in which you don't spill spaghetti everywhere

Then your degree will be a very worthwhile investment, whatever background you come from.
>>
>>71489870
corrupt retards and children
>>
File: 1266458001654.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1266458001654.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
We've had a chink problem here in Australia for years. When I was a post-grad teaching prac classes at University, my chink head of school straight out told me to pass the international students because they were paying big $$.
>>
>>71488230
kek, is that why US auto manufacturers got undercut by Japanese ones, because they were deliberately engineering them to fail and cutting corners so they could be more profitable?
>>
Whites steal Ideas and make them better.
Japanese steal Ideas and make them more economical and smaller
Chinese steal ideas and make them poorly made knockoffs.

Basically if China was a store, it would be IKEA.
>>
>>71469423
>encourage taking in Chinese students for money
>complain about consequences
you eat your own rotten fruit, Amerifat
>>
>>71490200
Whites have the ideas, dummy.
>>
Time to instate affirmative action so that whitey can compete with the big dogs.
>>
I'm an engineering student at a public ivy. Chinks everywhere and they all fucking cheat.
>>
>>71490356
>America's government and its universities represent or give a shit about doing right by the people

don't make me laugh, the game is rigged as fuck and has been for a long time
>>
got into a grad course MSCS in merit. didn't even take the gre

first test, poos were passing out photocopied tests to each other

i dropped and never went back
>>
>>71490200
It'd be IKEA, except everything is painted with lead, it'd fall apart by the time you get home, would have a no returns policy, and half the screws would be missing.
>>
>>71474477
You're so full of shit. You create lies online to fulfill your racism lol whitney beta sour grape faggot
My uni literately went furious on any international students who cheat. And accusing professors just seem so blant of a lie. No one gives a shit especially the school. They take in more replacements and never cared after they paid tuition.
>>
>>71490356
Canada does it way more than the US does lol
>>
>He fell for the study hard meme
The point is too pass, all the yada yada you learn in uni is 100% worthless in real life, every graduated knows this.
>>
The Chinese that come here for Uni are massive cunts. They can fuck right off.
>>
>>71489870
Pot, meet kettle.
>>
>>71490119
which uni m8
spill the beans
>>
>>71469423
I go to a somewhat small school. We're about 30% Chinese, none of them speak any English, and they all cheat on everything. The Chinese professors give them good grades anyway. So we all hate the Chinese here. Even the black kids.
>>
>>71474550
Damn, I didn't think a fellow Hawkeye lurked /pol/. Neat!
>>
>>71489963
sorry bud. flips get the worst reputation too. here's hoping it turned out well for you
>>
>>71490840
UTAS
>>
>>71471593
Absolutely this. Wynne is indoctrinating children with leftist propaganda
>>
>>71490666
the "wood" would also be filled up with chemical residue from a production plant.
>>
>>71490666
>>71491358
don't forget the child labor
>>
Chinks are dirty, filthy cheaters.

I used to date a taiwanese chick and would write her English papers for her sometimes because she could not write a coherent thought in English to save her life. It was actually pretty fun because I'd write the paper as engrishy as possible and slip in red pills here and there just to cuck her libshit pc professors.
>she still got an A in the class

It was fucking ridiculous, they're a bigger cancer on campuses than niggers
>>
>>71490695
So what? I legitimately don't understand the butthurt in this thread
>Chinese come
>90% cheat, fuck around
>10% learn and succeed
>get degree
>90% can't do shit. Can't speak English. Leave
>10% being decent citizen. Stay and contribute
>money paid
What can you possibly lose here? I rarely see Chinese students bother other people. the bad ones are always definitely left out by the majority of uni students

Americans are just so sour grape in this thread. They wanna blame Chinese students for TAKING MUH UNI POSITION. WHY DO YOU HAVE MONEY like niggers. Smh tbqh familia
>>
Here's what happened here last year:

http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/mymaster-essay-cheating-scandal-more-than-70-university-students-face-suspension-20150312-1425oe.html

If you cant access the link (because paywall), block "fairfax.com.au" using something like ABP (ad blocker).
>>
Chinese deserve American university degrees more than lazy, useless American whites, niggers and hispanics who have low IQ.

Chinese will dominate the world so you white trash and shitskins better start acknowledging it.

We will conquer all your universities, bring all your knowledge to China and make China a utopia.
>>
>>71491879
In the url, the text:

baka

should be:

baka
>>
>>71491831
They wreck the curve of the class and knock legitimate students out.
Most classes are curved so ~30% of students either fail or withdraw so cheating can really mess around with the way universities work.
They won't fix it though since they want people to fail because usually everyone always tries again at some point.
>>
>>71491879
>baka.com.au
every time
>>
>>71492049
ARRRGH word filter!!

baka

should be

ess emm h
>>
>>71491077

I sincerely hope that harpy gets kicked out next election.
>>
>>71492026
There you go again, Zhang. Trying to gloat about an imaginary future that will not happen.
>>
I dunno,out of the two asians I'm friends with in college, one spends literally all day studying in his room leaving only for class and food.
His roommate games a lot but still does decently enough, though at first he used to just get the homework from the first guy, but that can't happen anymore since they take different classes now.

Then again there aren't really that many asians here and those two aren't really part of a clique or anything.
>>
>>71490557
>doing the right
Your dick gets tickled and your feel morality superior like a Twitter sjw, right?

Uni and its degree is only a tool to get people stepped up into the work force or academic field. Practically everyone could and should have chance to get in them. if you can't use it or acquired no advantage from uni, you just blew money and fund the us education. The only one get hurt here is those students themselves. Who the fuck care after they paid 5x more tuition then fuck off to any country they come from because they can't do shit?
>>
>>71480078
I understand that, but the reality is they'd make a lot more money by expanding. Colleges should act more like traditional businesses.
>>
>>71469423
American-born Chinese here. Trust me, we hate those faggots too. They're all rich kids spending their parents' dirty money. And they only associate with their own kind so they only speak in Mandarin. Even by their fourth year they can't hold a conversation in English. Not to mention their terrible work ethic. I had to work in a couple group projects with those people. They don't communicate with the rest of the team, they do the bare minimum, and in general they have no concept of sympathy for anyone who isn't an obnoxious chink. Then, once they graduate, they fuck off back to China with their money-bought degree.
>>
>>71492594
I know you're trying bro but you couldn't be more wrong about that.
>>
>>71492026
Honestly I'm very glad that I was born Latin American and not Chinese or Indian. Thank God
>>
>>71492061
>can't speak English
>can't write paper
>cant participate in class activities
>not knowledgable and need to cheat
Somehow they threaten the "legitimate" students?
Don't even start telling me how the school curve it for the money spending international students. Because that's not true and only sounds like a story that a bitter middle school teenager would make up

They don't harm the system other than getting students annoyed. In fact most students benefit from the fund. And Canada has far less overrated illegals than us. You paid the money then you leave. Its literately cucking the international students
>>
>>71482171

>They're also insular as fuck. They all hang out in packs and never acknowledge anyone who isn't Asian.

Soooo true. Yet whitey has to bend over for everyone with a non-pastey skin tone. They don't care about us - they stay in their own cliques, unless it has a pussy attached to it.
>>
UCLA student here.

It's a real problem, especially because it makes it harder for legitimately integrated Asian Americans to attend here.
>>
>>71492644
t. white cock loving cuck
>>
>>71492026
Fuck off. You're clearly an American who teaches in China
>>
>>71493316
They're cheating though. They will pass, they will get their degree. Maybe they won't get a job, or if they do they'll suck at it, but they certainly aren't having any trouble getting good grades.
>>
File: chinaamerica.jpg (487 KB, 1950x562) Image search: [Google]
chinaamerica.jpg
487 KB, 1950x562
>>71492316
You think?

Pic related.

America today is Britain in 1900, a declining hegemon.
>>
File: snek.jpg (105 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
105 KB, 700x525
YOU SNEKY CUNT M8
>>
This is all entirely true. What America needs to do is make more ESL campuses for their schools, keep the chinks there for 2 years at full tuition rates and then kick them out after they've also spent two years emptying daddy's wallet into local and luxury stores to boost the economy. This current bullshit about treating them like actual students is ridiculous. They're just little wallets that need to be drained.
>>
>>71482171
>>71489135
Are you niggers seriously?
We only hang out with our own kind because you whites are racist af toward Asians. I rarely see any white guy willing to take us as friend in real life and here you're complaining we don't approach you? Wtf??

It's like saying "niggers are so racist they don't sit in front rows of bus with us . Oh btw we don't let them".
>>
>>71493683
This is why software dev companies use fizzbuzz. A piece of paper can get your foot in the door, you need to prove you aren't shit to get further.
>>
>>71493860
>t. retarded ESL teacher making peanuts in China
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.