[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't I see that many fatties in Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (27).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
I heard we were one of the fattest countries in the world but I hardly ever see any hamplanets fatting it up in public
>>
>>71468426
I am fat m8.

We tend to only come out after dark, and then we slink around so as not to be noticed.

A lot of us are pretty much house bound and get other people to do our shopping for us etc.
>>
>>71469408
this
when you see a fatty YOU SEE A FUCKIN FATTY
>also pop out kids and end yourself faggot
>>
>>71468426

Where the fuck do you live? I go to Sydney and Perth once every 6-7 months and there are LOADS of fat asses. Even in the small towns.
>>
they are ninjas
>>
>>71468426
America is the most obese country in the world but you usually don't see many whales walking around outside. But then you go into Walmart and it's like going to fucking Seaworld.
>>
I don't see them either, it's called living in a nice area. Travel to some pauper neighborhood and they'll be there.
>>
>>71468426

WTF? I am Australian. Everyone I know is obese, and I am obese myself. I don't know where you are...
>>
File: O8ESE.jpg (152 KB, 1037x672) Image search: [Google]
O8ESE.jpg
152 KB, 1037x672
Depends on how much time you spend outside and where you go.

I thankfully live in a homogeneous, fairly well off area. I don't see any fatties around here since everyone are happy healthy families and cardio loving yuppies.

When I go to low income areas and wander around the shopping centres there oh lordy they are large.

Also I live in a city (Brisbane) when I go back to my rural home town (which is also lower income) the fatties are out in force.
>>
>>71468426
Sounds like more anti-Australia propaganda

The Jews are trying to demoralize you
>>
>>71470158
>trading hours
Do they sell chicken and gravy commodities in australian kfcs?
>>
>>71469906
can someone translate this banana speak pls?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.