[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1460357835425.jpg (10 KB, 280x292) Image search: [Google]
1460357835425.jpg
10 KB, 280x292
>Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP LOL AMERICAN PIGSHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the chinese and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY american pigshit they see. When Canada is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1280x815) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1280x815
>>71467772
Fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce, every time, every thread, no exceptions.
>>
>>71467772
YES FUCK AMERICAN PIGHITS
IF CANADA AND THE NETHERLANDS TEAMED UP WE WOULD ANHIALATE THOSE SONS OF BITCHES!
>>
File: Wakka_Menu.jpg (9 KB, 120x234) Image search: [Google]
Wakka_Menu.jpg
9 KB, 120x234
>>71467772
You're not doing this again are you?
>>
REMOVE BURGER remove burger
you are worst american. you are the american idiot you are the american smell. return to washington. to our washington cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,oregon we will never forgeve you. fat rascal FUck but fuck asshole american stink oregon sqhipere shqipare..ameican genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahOREGON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .california we kill the governor , california return to your precious mexico….hahahahaha idiot american and californian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BURGER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. canada+russia+netherlands=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in canada, tupac making album of canada . fast rap tupac canada. we are rich and have weed now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink american… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a cuckshed
>>
File: oregon.jpg (55 KB, 562x725) Image search: [Google]
oregon.jpg
55 KB, 562x725
>>71468500
>oregon we will never forgeve you

Hahaha still mad that we took Oregon fair and square from the limey Brits are ye?

Deal with it. Suck on both sides of our very amazing two-sided flag, the only one left.
>>
Ignore our hat. He passed out in the snow after drinking too much Listerine. Again.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 900x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 900x571
>>71468500
They can't stand the sight of a Superior Lumberjack Cock
>>
>>71467772
>couldn't
This is part of the meme isn't it?
>>
Not an argument.
>>
File: 632791-274576.png (754 KB, 604x594) Image search: [Google]
632791-274576.png
754 KB, 604x594
>>71467772
If any country could do it, it would be Canada desu
>>
Nice copypasta. Trudeau is starting to fuck our military anyway.
>>
>>71470494
Are you fucking joking?
>>
>petrol
FUCK PETROL AMERICA GOT GAS
>>
>>71470787
You're gonna have to trole harder than that because I am untrollable
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.