[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you guys stand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
Where do you guys stand?
>>
>>71467318
yes to all
>>
I stand on my own two feet.
>>
File: 1411862871565.jpg (50 KB, 226x216) Image search: [Google]
1411862871565.jpg
50 KB, 226x216
>>71467318
>transphobic
>feminist
>>
File: 1459608799276.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1459608799276.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>71467318
>Having a government
>funding something that murders fetal human beings with tax payer money coerced out of their bank accounts by a militant government
>>
>>71467840
I would have said no if it specified nu-feminism, but feminism in general is not about female superiority.
>>
>>71467894
Hi, Britfag, most aborted babies in the US are future dindus that we'd pay even more for if they were born, since they'd be on welfare/ in prison.
>>
>>71467318

back to >>>reddit, retard
>>
>>71467318
Climate change is real. The degree to which humans affect it is unknown.

Trump is a terrible choice. Sanders and Clinton manage to be even worse.

Planned Parenthood should be entirely privately funded.

Breastfeeding is natural.

Rape is never the victim's fault.

Homosexuals deserve human rights, namely the rights to life, liberty, and to own property.

"Transgender" people are what nature made them.

Feminism is different to every feminist.

Most Muslims support Sharia Law which enables terrorism.

The United States is based on a set of principles, not doctrines.
>>
File: 1461109291684.jpg (158 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1461109291684.jpg
158 KB, 960x539
>>71467318
>>
most muslims arent terrorists but theyre still muslims so its not saying much is it really
>>
>>71468388
Isn't it time for your evening prayers, Ahkmed?
>>
Yes
Yes
Only in poor areas
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes, but the definition should be stricter
Yes
Yes
No

The last one isn't an opinion, you are disagreeing with reality if you mark yes. This nation is one of the most fundamentalist Christian nations on Earth, how anyone could not notice that is beyond me
>>
>>71468503
>US is Christian
>Ahkmed
>>
Ja.
Ja. But so's everyone else.
Who cares.
Ja.
Mostly.
Ja.
If they've changed their gear down there.
Mostly.
Ja.
Nein.
>>
>>71468821
>Trannies are their preferred gender

Consider suicide.

>This nation is one of the most fundamentalist Christian nations on Earth, how anyone could not notice that is beyond me

When they get arrested at the next Bernie rally and have to testify in court maybe they'll see how Christian the US is.
>>
>>71467318
>Yes
>Yes, but both dems are worse
>No
>Yes
>Yes
>Yes, but your definition of "human rights" is probably skewed as fuck
>No
>It's a buzzword. It means nothing.
>Most Muslims are also conservatives who disagree with all this other bullshit you're spouting
>Govermentally? No. Sociologically? Sorry, honey. It is.
>>
Climate change is happening, but the repercussions and to the extent of climate change is questionable.

Trump is the only choice. MAGA.

The entire system of how the government funds profit and non-profit clinics needs to be reevaluated. I would suggest looking into a bidding process to bid for government funding.

Rape could be the victims fault.

Homosexuals do deserve human rights.

Transgender people, like all people, can act however they want, but they do not deserve special privileges, and should seek out mental health professionals. They have an alarming suicide rate.

Feminism is pathetic and hateful.

Most Muslims do not commit violent terroristic crimes, but most Muslims support terrorism and have a disregard for human rights that don't align with Islam.

The United States is slowly unbecoming of a Judeo-Christian nation.
>>
File: fixed nigger.jpg (140 KB, 1640x539) Image search: [Google]
fixed nigger.jpg
140 KB, 1640x539
>>
Who thinks breastfeeding is unnatural? I can't wrap my head around this.
>>
>>71469943
It's a charged question but all questions on the list are. By saying yes you are saying that breastfeeding is always good and acceptable even if it involves, let's say a six year old child.
>>
>>71469846
>child is born unconsentually

wut?
>>
Yes.
No, not compared to the current crop?
No, not by my tax dollars.
Yes.
No, but you're purposefully twisting the concept.
Yes. Faggots are faggots, but they are technically human.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
No. It always has been, and is today.
Yes, but many Muslims aren't against terrorism in order to spread Islam.
Yes.
>>
Climate change is real, and although we don't know the extent of human involvement in it it's absolutely worth researching.

Trump is the best choice of the current candidates.

Planned Parenthood should be funded.

Rape is not the victim's fault, but the definition of rape is becoming too broad. On the other hand, people like that senator who said women should just close their vaginas show how retarded both sides can be.

Homosexuals deserve human rights.

Transgenderism is a mental illness and should be treated as such. MtFs are far more prevalent than FtMs due to the declining role of the father in western culture.

Feminism is a buzzword and can be adopted by anyone. The fourth wave feminism movement is harmful to both men and women, though.

Most Muslims don't commit terrorism but they support those that do and have views that directly clash with western culture. Islam is an ideological enemy of the west.

The US is not a Christian nation, but it is controlled by those of Abrahamic religions.
>>
>Yeah
>kill yourself
>laquishas and shaniquas should hang instead
>Im guessing you mean breastfeeding in public is normal - no, you don't shit or fuck in public
>So do schizophrenics
>What's that now
>If it had been started by a man, it would be about equality, but since women being paid more than men/men taking the short end of the stick, no
>gas
>anymore? if you think you need to be religious to be morable, kill yourself - if you use religion as motivation to heighten the human race, go for it
>>
>>71467318
Climate change is real but not man made

Trump isn't who I'd prefer but he's the best we have now

Planned parenthood needs to be banned
Breast feeding is natural and it's a woman's duty

Rape usually is the victims fault, a woman should avoid niggers, spics, places where there are lots of drunk people or drugs. If a woman goes to a party with lots of guys and gets raped it's her fault, why wasn't she home?

Homosexuals need to be locked up in man insane asylum

Transgender isn't real

Feminism is about female superiority

All Muslims are terrorist, it's in their unholy book that they need to eliminate Christians, you can't be a Muslims without believing your book and believing the evil in it

Americas was founded on Christian values by Christian people and built by Christians.
>>
File: 1461109291684.jpg (137 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1461109291684.jpg
137 KB, 960x539
I took the liberty of doing more than just writing a check or 'X'
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.