[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder than Dharmic religions are the only true religions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Dharmic_religions_symbols.jpg (69 KB, 876x275) Image search: [Google]
Dharmic_religions_symbols.jpg
69 KB, 876x275
Daily reminder than Dharmic religions are the only true religions of peace. Sorry Christfags, you're just as bad as the Muslims and Jews for being savages throughout history.
>>
File: 1448357576372.png (206 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448357576372.png
206 KB, 1198x1200
>>71466397

Why do Hindus kill so many Christians?

I can see your argument towards Buddhism and Sikhism... but not Hindus.
>>
>>71466397
Christianity is the religion of love, not peace.
>>
>>71466632
What are you talking about?
>>
>>71466703
Yeah, Christians are such loving people that they're known to kill their own people because of their stupid sectarian mentality.
>>
Nobody is more brutal and inhumane than Buddhists. They let animals have more rights than humans, but see how Asians treat animals.
>>
peace is an illusion
life is violent
grab your guns
>>
>>71466397
b-but dinduism hinduism is not a religion. it is a culture
>>
POO
O
O
>>
>>71467400
So are Indians technically atheists?
>>
>>71467284
i mean who gives a fuck about peace when there are violent people trying to kill you?
muslims and niggers are slaughtering everything in sight and we're just smiling and saying it's okay we deserve it

peace is a death sentence
>>
>>71467527
Hinduism has many sects. Some believe there are gods. Some believe in atheism. Some in spirituality without god. No path is greater or better. Just different philosophies. The retarded god and muh culture fags have taken over dinduism unfortunately
>>
>>71467759
the hindus at my local gas station are cool as fuck
i love indians
>>
>>71467759
>>71467850
i asked one of them about the whole dot head thing because i had read how indians put dots on their heads for hindu holidays and he was like "uh whatever bro not really" and i felt really dumb and made an ass of myself

it was pretty neat
>>
I honestly began losing a parts of my faith in Christianity when it went up to me all my Pagan ancestors went to hell despite living what that must have been mostly good life while corrupt Church leaders goes to heaven since Jesus forgives.
>>
>>71467400
This is such an inane meme. You desperate Indians will throw away your own culture to fit in with whites on /pol/. Disgusting.

How the hell isn't it a religion? I'll grant you that it's a religion around which a rich and ancient culture has coalesced (unlike a lot of more modern religions which have severed their influence/link to the culture of their people), but Hinduism is undoubtedly associated with particular/definite teachings about the nature of God, the nature of the soul, the nature of the world, spiritual practice, worship, and the Absolute which transcends all of the above (i.e., all the elements of a religion, arguably going beyond what is provided in modern religions in its comprehensiveness).

>>71467527
No, see above.
>>
>>71466397
Didn't Buddist monks actually take up arms and kill people? Or was that only in Japan?
>>
>>71468215
>but Hinduism is undoubtedly associated with particular/definite teachings about the nature of God, the nature of the soul, the nature of the world, spiritual practice, worship, and the Absolute which transcends all of the above
Ehhhh... No. Like I said there are many sects of hinduism. It is more of a way of life. Some philosophies discard the notion of god completely. And hinduism at it's core doesn't stick to a set of beliefs. Everything changes as time passes. The worships and practises you talk about are carried out by one sect of hindus, albeit they are majority now. By definition even chrisitians and muslims living and following the hindu way of life are "hindus". Like the caste system has never been a part of hindu belief in the recent centuries. Doesn't mean it is right. And I speak that as a "high caste brahmin".
BTW I consider myself hindu.
>>
>>71468215
>This is such an inane meme. You desperate Indians will throw away your own culture to fit in with whites on /pol/.
Stallman please. I consider hindu culture superior to whyte people "culture" by far
>>
>>71468892
Do people still sacrifice others to Kali?

My dad said he saw people do it India back in the 70s
>>
>>71469254
I dunno. If someone does it doesn't mean he/she is right/wrong or you should follow it. Hinduism is very individualistic.
I have seen batshit crazy people do exorcism tho.
>>
File: StupidGora.jpg (39 KB, 390x693) Image search: [Google]
StupidGora.jpg
39 KB, 390x693
>>71466632
Yeah, my family barely escaped the 1984 massacres at the hands of Hindus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

Though, we Sikhs have our own problems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

It's a sobering moment when you realize that all humans are scumbags and do nasty shit to their fellow human beings.
>>
>>71469494
Ya sure.

I can see maybe how one could be peaceful or wholesome with the religion, but I'm troubled by the negative hygiene it perpetuates.
>>
>>71469697
>but I'm troubled by the negative hygiene it perpetuates
It doesn't. Shitskins gonna shitskin, may they be dindu or christfags
Most of the streetshitters don't identify with any religion
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.