[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race and Country aren't values in and off itself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1437691123299.jpg (88 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
1437691123299.jpg
88 KB, 500x617
Race and Country aren't values in and off itself.
>>
>>71465963
why do u say that bud? :3
>>
>>71465963
>I'm cucked
>y...you're cucked too
>>
>>71465963
Nope, but their political manifestations of large groups of people that in theory are designed to protect and advance the interest of the groups.

If you really want to understand how "Countries" function, study anthropology and not politics.
>>
>>71466098
To start a discussion. It seems /pol/ is just a refuge for overcompensating betas. Hence the cuck meme. People with a fulfilled personal life don't care wether some sluts sleep with niggers
>>
>>71465963
>in and off itself.
>off itself
off yourself
>>
>>71466421
Except when they do.
>>
>>71466174
>to protect and advance the interest of the groups
Very good point. Can you elaborate on the anthropology part?
>>
File: OP BTFO FOREVER.jpg (85 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
OP BTFO FOREVER.jpg
85 KB, 600x423
>>71465963
Sorry my African freund, but that is false. Race and country can be extremely valuable.
>>
>>71466421
Except they do. I am enourmously successful in my personal life, and yet here I am, shitposting on /pol/ because my people are under attack and I need to vent.
>>
>>71466629
>>71466742
>>71467008
>no arguments
>>
>>71467473
Even successful people of all races know that certain minorities have tendencies to impact society negatively. It is a universal understanding that blacks and Muslims affect the world negatively. How we interpret it is based on ideology, which obviously the left is winning. Unofficially.

However, since you cannot get an entire minority to claim responsibility for the actions they commit, no answer or solution will ever be provided.

Yes, certain races and countries are better than others based on the morals and government set up there.

What is history?
>>
>>71467473
I'd also like to add, you're trying to prove a very stupid point.

There's no question that race and country are important, you're just developing a critical theory to convince people or whatever retarded manifesto you live by.
>>
>>71468432
>There's no question that race and country are important, you're just developing a critical theory to convince people or whatever retarded manifesto you live by.
>>
>>71468597
Didn't even address my first post.

Ya, that's what I thought.
>>
>>71468948
Muslims are neither race nor country. Throwing out violent terrorists is obviously a argueable (literally) persuasion.
To the nigger part: At least in Europe deporting the criminal ones is a viable option. The question stays how racial purity is thus a value off itself. What about white-asians? White-Jews? Asian-Jews? And the peaceful part of the nigger population? What reason is there to restraint them from fully integrating into the community or get a partner of a different race?
Doesn't a division in society alongside achievements serve the goals laid out itt so far much better?
I.e. why would a violent unintelligent white partner (say some trailer trash or druggy) be preferable to a non-violent intelligent non-white partner?
>>
>>71469944
You're missing the point entirely. Its about tribal loyalty. I care about my race and country not because its the best race and country, but because it is my race and country.

The fact that most of the people coming in are religious radicals and third world barbarians makes the situation more dangerous, but I would be against the erasure of my people and nation on principle.
>>
>>71470295
>You're missing the point entirely
No I hasn't been raised yet.

>Its about tribal loyalty. I care about my race and country
These points only work separately. If your tribe is your country you would encourage immigration if it serves the country.
If your tribe is your race there is no reason to uphold randomly drawn geopolitical lines who remain in most parts from the feudal era. If the country serves the race a great aryan nation would be much more suitable than say splitting Germany and Austria or Canada and US
>>
>>71469944
The answer to your question is because the white race of all creeds and shades are by far on average more beneficial to society than any other race because history has proved we were the ones who gave the world the best civilizations it could offer.

Rather we accomplished it directly or indirectly, is irrelevant. How we did it is irrelevant because of the result, and it's fair to say, if not us, then who else? I'm certain if it weren't for white people we would still be pushing sticks in mud.

There is factual evidence to support white people offering the best you're ever going to get or have gotten.

No one is saying to have complete genocide of all races that are not white. We must always be the majority in order for the world to be ran safely and efficiently.

Based on natural selection and the advancement of modern medicine, society has preserved certain mindsets to reproduce. Unfortunately, the groups are not equal.
>>
>>71470790
No they work jointly. I have two, separate loyalties that I have to reconcile. My loyalty to my race, and my loyalty to my country. Whenever these two loyalties contradict, I have to reconcile them.

But of course given the current situation of mass immigration will ruin both my race and country, I'm not even in the uncomfortable situation of having to choose, so your division is meaningless.
>>
>Aryans
>Having cohesive values
>>
>>71465963
>see flag

oh another fag from Germany, Same the Russians and Burgers didnt kill all of you fucks...
>>
>>71470949
Plain untrue. Until 13th century China was the most advanced country.
And all civilisationary accomplishments derive from high iq not race. Now obviously the 2 kind of align but not exclusively. Which is why I asked the question about the unfavourable white person in comparison to a favourable non-white. As in are you willing to accept exceptions from a solely racial point of view to a good genes point of view IF fit
>>
>>71471088
Well tell me how a fusion of US and Canada (the white part if you want) wouldn't both advance your country and your race? Why does the country hold a value off itself?
>>
>>71471825
Because we have zero need for Canada? Seriously what kind of non sequitur is that?

>Love your race?
>Conquer leaf
>>
>>71465963
I agree, its just the things that go with them that are important. Like you can use nationalism so people work on imporving the country, witch is better for everyone living there. Or you can use race to pre judge people,for example its more reasonable to want immigrants from a white European country than from Somalia or Eritrea. But obivously an intelligent good guy from Germany isn't better than an intelligent good guy from Iraq, just because of his race or nationality.
>>
>>71472002
>Because we have zero need for Canada? Seriously what kind of non sequitur is that?
Canada has millions of whites, a lot of resources and industrial power.
Don't see it so practically this is a theoretical discussion. The whole question of the thread is how country holds a value off itself. I said fusion not annexion.
>>
>>71471658
Even still, the average IQ in whites is significantly higher than blacks. Everyone other race is significantly higher as well.
>>
>>71465963

>themselves

Apparently, education isn't a value you hold in high esteem either, you cuck.
>>
>>71465963

Blut und Boden are absolutely fundamental for a nation. The US is a country, not a nation, for this very reason.

how quickly people forget

i am disappoint germoney
>>
>>71472002
>Because we have zero need for Canada?
Just like we have zero need for refugees, Turks or niggers. It's also the point where the thread ends because you can not refute this fact.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.